Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: @jominguez I am following up to this question and @sporty...

@itscarin this is the error code I get ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Must be a sign haha. 1620D5B7-9761-4A47-96C2-A60A9AC74923.png

@cianni @itscarin Thatโ€™s the same error I got too. I screenshot it again.

2BCAA561-535E-4EE0-8DEC-9880ADA6DD4B.png

It worked for me! Rouge member here. Thank you so much!

@cianni @Ispend2much6 Sorry it didn't work for you.  I'm not sure how they determined who it worked for.  It shouldn't have worked for me since I shopped every single time they had a 20% off sale and I used the $25 coupon.  

Can someone chime in if they did NOT receive the email and it is working for them after 9:40 am EST on Sunday?

I'm wondering if they closed this coupon for everyone or if it's just certain accounts can't use it.

@itscarin @Ispend2much6 Same here, I tried it & it worked for me, but I took too long building a cart & it looks like they've fixed it ๐Ÿ˜ž

@ohheyitscindyk  That always happens at Ulta.  I wasn't looking closely enough to realize it was a specialized code for one or one class of person.  I was just seeing dollar signs!

@Ispend2much6 Hahaha "seeing dollar signs," sounds about right. Do you remember when this happened before? A second round was sent out for people who didn't participate in the first round? Same thing, I waited too long building a cart & it was fixed. Why didn't I learn from that lol?

@ohheyitscindyk I don't remember.  It's probably best that way. ๐Ÿ™‚

@itscarin  I'm glad you shared it, because it sounds like some people were able to use it.  I'm just kicking myself I didn't order the Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Palette from Cult Beauty, as it was about $38 USD! But, somehow, I'll live. ๐Ÿ™‚

@cianni  That's the error message I got also.

@Ispend2much6 Me too!!!!

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Thank you so much @itscarin!

Thank you so much @itscarin!

thank you so much @itscarin I was pretty amazed by this l...

thank you so much @itscarin I was pretty amazed by this little bonus discount. bought some more Protini and FAB ultra repair Hydrating Serum so I've got a decent backup! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: thank you so much @itscarin I was pretty amazed by this l...

@sarahshter  After everything you're going through with Ulta, I'm glad you had a little special treat!

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Omg thank you!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@itscarin You da real MVP ๐Ÿ™‚

SomeShyArcticfox-small.gif

wats the code?

wats the code?

Re: wats the code?

@thequeensandhu 9M87HCF58G

@itscarin THANK YOU!! I just purchased a backup up of the Ouai holiday set - which is already marked down! Cant get over the the price .. think I paid 28$ for the set which includes: 3.0oz hair oil bottle and a 4.6oz texturized spray...  while the 1.5oz bottle of the hair oil ALONE sells for $28+tax.. and the texturizing spray (4.5oz) sells for 26$.  DEALS DEALS DEALS! ๐Ÿ˜› 

@itscarin thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

10 Replies
testing