Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@jozkid  I know what you mean, but I have a short memory. 🙂

I tried this shade a couple of years ago and didn't like it, but I wonder if I'll feel differently now.  Do you ever try something you loved, only to not like it later, and vice versa? 

I can help you with your guilt problem- if you need any vitamins, Sephora sells HUM vitamins.  They count towards a $25 buy-in.

@Ispend2much6 My $25 off is long gone! 😁

25DELIGHTS

Day 1

25DELIGHTSD1.png

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Sephora always gets me with the gwp. Especially when it's jo malone. My only saving grace is that I have this sample from a gwp at Nordstrom

hahaha, i missed how I can always combine with $25 reward...

hahaha, i missed how I can always combine with $25 reward gift card.

This is what I've figured out so far:

Spoiler
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick
Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick
Bite Matte Creme Lip Crayon
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 

@txcatx 🙂

Edit: Two more!

Spoiler
Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask

Hmmm...the hint for Day 3 is, "Nourishing, revitalizing, supersweet."  I'm thinking a sugar product from Fresh?

@Ispend2much6 Ooh I think you're right! Perhaps the Caramel Hydrating Balm?

@ohheyitscindyk  Maybe. Hmm...

@ohheyitscindyk  Do you magical abilities extend to being able to determine which shade of Bite lip crayon?

@Ispend2much6 Haha hmm my guess is Leche!

Edit: Whoops somehow tagged the wrong person, sorry!

@ohheyitscindyk  No, it was me.  I think you're right; I was guessing a Fresh Sugar product, but Leche works too.  Thanks!

@ohheyitscindyk  You are amazing!

@Ispend2much6 I just hope they're right haha!

Ugh, Sephora always gets me at the end of the year when I really need to stop shopping. Any predictions on other delights to come? Looks like red lipstick and maybe a Tarte mascara?

It's December 1 and I'm VIB but the 2017REWARD code won't work. It says it's not yet valid. Any ideas?

THEY BASE ON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

THEY BASE ON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

Sephora is headquartered in CA and runs on Pacific time. It's not Dec 1 there yet...try again in 15ish minutes. @DetroitMolly

Has anyone found any of these GWPs in-stores? I know they used to have some of the bigger promos (eg holiday bags) available at freestanding Sephora stores and sometimes even at JcPenney's, but most emails now say "not available at retail stores etc." Just curious if y'all have found otherwise and they just include the disclaimer to prevent people annoying the sales associates by asking repeatedly?

@twuthelilasian As @Lazybeautybeast mentioned, there is a fragrance sample bag GWP starting tomorrow. If you are interested, here is the link where you can find information about the promotion, as well as a list of stores that will be participating 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/In-Select-Stores-Free-Fragrance-Sample-Bag-With-Purchase/m...

Thanks for posting that link @ohheyitscindyk This popped up in my app and I was really confused because it wouldn't tell me any details...

3 Replies
testing