Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Sephora is headquartered in CA and runs on Pacific time. It's not Dec 1 there yet...try again in 15ish minutes. @DetroitMolly

Has anyone found any of these GWPs in-stores? I know they used to have some of the bigger promos (eg holiday bags) available at freestanding Sephora stores and sometimes even at JcPenney's, but most emails now say "not available at retail stores etc." Just curious if y'all have found otherwise and they just include the disclaimer to prevent people annoying the sales associates by asking repeatedly?

@twuthelilasian As @Lazybeautybeast mentioned, there is a fragrance sample bag GWP starting tomorrow. If you are interested, here is the link where you can find information about the promotion, as well as a list of stores that will be participating 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/In-Select-Stores-Free-Fragrance-Sample-Bag-With-Purchase/m...

Thanks for posting that link @ohheyitscindyk This popped up in my app and I was really confused because it wouldn't tell me any details...

Nope. Usually GWPs on online. SiJCP also have regular gwp...

Nope. Usually GWPs on online. SiJCP also have regular gwp, check out that thread for details. I've almost never seen gwp at free standing stores. That being said, I think there is a fragrance sample bag gwp in store right now.

Leftovers from the Cyber Monday promo have been added to the YOURGIFT options.

And the magazine subscription offer has switched to Cosmo (code = COSMO)

Thanks! I was waiting for that to happen.

Thanks! I was waiting for that to happen.

Heads Up: ALIEN is OOS in all distribution centers but they haven't yet updated the code to OOS 

@DaintyDiva,

This is the best!  I love this!  🙂

Oh my gosh! He is hysterical. Great post. 

Hahahahaha love it @DaintyDiva!!!

Smiley LOL perfect gif @DaintyDiva ^^^

@ZombieMetroAnt and @veronika23, isn't he cute? Look at his little shirt! 😄 Heart 😛

Buahahahaha!  Thanks - I didn't even notice the shirt!  😄

@DaintyDiva  yeah it's just so adorbs!!!

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

VIBLOCKS

You guys are just too fast for me. lol. I was just coming...

You guys are just too fast for me. lol. I was just coming to post this.

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

It's a $7.64 value for anyone wondering

RE: Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Thanks for adding the value. The gwp gets me. Seeing the value will let me know if it's worth it.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@KNC24I know, I was actually thinking about making an order for this and then I saw the value on that and it slowed my roll.  I also worked out the value on the other VIB/Rouge gifts:

Ole Henrickson (VIBGLOW)

$0.93, $3, $5 = $8.93 total

Loccitane (VIBPAMPER)

$4, $7.35, $9.06 = $20.41 total

Fresh (VIBEST)

$13.93, $15.6, $12 = $41.53 total

Bite (VIBITE)

$10.8, $13.2, $8.67 = $32.67 total

I used the non-mini/travel sizes, but did not use the "value" sizes.  There were some products where I could just eyeball how much they were e.g. $27 for .09 oz of product, so I just calculated .03 oz in the sample to be worth $9 even if it was a "mini size" product just because it was easier than calculating $54 for 2.3 oz, for example.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Thanks @itscarin! This is great information!

3,654 Replies
testing