cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #18

Updated 10/12/17

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260#M81806

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

For the list of active point perks, see this thread:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Active-Point-Perks-Rewards-9-The-Bigger-and-Better-Ed...

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/td-p/2386013

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Makeup:

EDGYLASH

EDGYLASH.jpg

GLOWUP

GLOWUP.JPG

NATURALFX

NATURALFX1.JPGNATURALFX2.JPG

Skincare:

SKINFAB

SKINFAB.jpg

SILKY

SILKY.jpg

EYEBOMB

EYEBOMB.jpg

TIGERGRASS

TIGERGRASS.jpg

EVENSKIN

evenskin.jpg

FLUID

FLUID.jpg

GREATSKIN

GREATSKIN.JPG

MISTYOU

MISTYOU.JPG

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

SHINEFREE

SHINEFREE.jpg

FACENERGY

FACENERGY.JPG

SUPERFOOD

SUPERFOOD 10.12.JPG

Sunscreen/Tanning:

NA

Hair:

HAIRBUTTER

HAIRBUTTER.jpg

VERSATILE

VERSATILE.jpg

CONDITION

CONDITION.jpg

DETANGLE

DETANGLE.jpg

BOSSMOD

BOSSMOD.jpg

GOODHAIR

GOODHAIR.jpg

Fragrances:

Mixed Samples/Sets/Multi-Choice:

10YEARS/SURPRISE

10years A.JPG10years B.JPG

DONEUP

DONEUP 10.12.jpg

YOURGIFT (Selection changes often)

YOURGIFT 10.12.JPG

VIB/Rouge Codes ($35 min; photos above):

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

Miscellaneous: (Free Shipping, Discounts, Makeup bags, Magazines, etc.)

V436CB - VIB 10% off

Recently OOS: LIKEABOSS, REPHAIR, LOWKEY, VINOPERF, MEDISKIN, FABREPAIR, MOISTLOCK, ORANGE, VITAMINC, MATTE4YOU, BEYONDPERF, ELEGANT, IDOLEYES, BAREPRO, CARAMEL, PEACHY, SATINROSE, VIBWISH, UHD4YOU, SUPPLE, TWOSIDES, SUPERBAG, LUXE4YOU, BIGLASH, SPLURGE, MIDNIGHT, MAUVELOUS, EYELIGHT, EYEBOOST, MAD4MATTE, FUSION, BRIGHTENUP, LESSLINES, OILBYE, DAMAGEBYE, HAIRGOALS, AIRDRY, LEAVEIN, FRESHVIB, HBMAG, BROWPOWER, WANDERLUST, CLAY2GO, PRIMEON, BYEPORES, GLAMGLOSS, REDEFINE, CURLBOSS, TRYTHIS

Re: Active Promo Codes #18

@sabrinas I got this in a Play Box too and had the same issues. It didn't even plump my lips really, just made them red and sore.

@sabrinas I've heard a lot of people say they had similar experiences to you but I use mine everyday and it never burns. I wonder why that is? 🤔

Hi, I have Previously subscribed to this thread. I wasn't receiving anything, so I typed in the thread, went down to the Gray dots, it said subscribe I clicked on it and nothing happened. So I did this a few times it did not subscribe me. I don't know what to do from here🤔

@ija7 I'm subscribed but instead of getting notices each...

@ija7 I'm subscribed but instead of getting notices each time there's a new post it comes every week or two with a bunch of posts which to me isn't helpful as you miss out on codes as they run out before you get it. hope they fix that

I totally agree! Thanks so much!

I totally agree! Thanks so much!

Re: @ija7 I'm subscribed but instead of getting notices each...

@lja7@melanito you need to set your own settings to determine how often you receive email from the community.  You see the bell on top right corner?  Click on it. A separate window pop up, scroll down to the bottom left of the pop up and click on the setting button (looks like a wheel).  My settings screen will now showing on your browser.  Under subscriptions and notification > notification, you can change your setting here.  I believed the default setting is weekly.

Receive 7 free samples of ExfoliKate® Glow with any $25 purchase on Sephora.com - just enter promo code PURIFY at checkout

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_3499.PNG

IMG_3501.PNG

IMG_3500.PNG

A little FYI, in case anyone is torn between a doll-sized Milk Makeup and the biossance oil, Biossance direct will ship you the same size, plus another 4m sample of pure squalane oil for only $5 (the shipping cost). 

060917_Free-Sample-PDP-Image_REV_F_580x@2x.png

Thanks @MissPuff I just placed my order!

@jozkid You're welcome! And look what USPS just dropped off! 

20170922_134356-01.jpeg

so cute

I'm guessing that the milk primer is also Barbie sized...

It wouldn't be a milk makeup promo if it wasn't tiny 😉

Here's my tiny Smashbox primer, it's miniature but I do like it. IMG_0698.JPG

SKINFAB

FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Pads trial size - 10 x 2.25 inch pads

(I personally love these pads and this sample is a great way to test them out or use for traveling! I also suggest cutting them in half as you don't really need a whole pad each time.)

FullSizeRender 154.jpg

IMG_7097.JPG

IMG_7098.JPG

i got the bye bye undereye "deluxe" sample this morning with my saint and sinner palette, and i can't lie, i chuckled. normally when i've gotten deluxe samples they've definitely been larger so i was a bit surprised when i saw where the bottom of the container was 

Spoiler
code: firmeye

Lol, I had a similar sample of their CC cream. After I used it, I emptied a foil packet sample of the CC cream into the container--it had almost as much product as the little jar. I love It Cosmetics, but they are pretty stingy with their "deluxe" sized samples!

It's like ice cream with the fake bottom. *SNORT*

@katgoulding,

Oh, my gosh, where did your thumb go?  That's better than actually showing the bottom of the sample jar! This is good to know.  Deceptive packaging even on samples? 🙂

@tsavorite i know, my thumb just about disappeared!! glad this helped ❤️

testing