cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #18

Updated 10/12/17

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260#M81806

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

For the list of active point perks, see this thread:
http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Active-Point-Perks-Rewards-9-The-Bigger-and-Better-Ed...

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-List-2/td-p/2386013

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Makeup:

EDGYLASH

EDGYLASH.jpg

GLOWUP

GLOWUP.JPG

NATURALFX

NATURALFX1.JPGNATURALFX2.JPG

Skincare:

SKINFAB

SKINFAB.jpg

SILKY

SILKY.jpg

EYEBOMB

EYEBOMB.jpg

TIGERGRASS

TIGERGRASS.jpg

EVENSKIN

evenskin.jpg

FLUID

FLUID.jpg

GREATSKIN

GREATSKIN.JPG

MISTYOU

MISTYOU.JPG

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

SHINEFREE

SHINEFREE.jpg

FACENERGY

FACENERGY.JPG

SUPERFOOD

SUPERFOOD 10.12.JPG

Sunscreen/Tanning:

NA

Hair:

HAIRBUTTER

HAIRBUTTER.jpg

VERSATILE

VERSATILE.jpg

CONDITION

CONDITION.jpg

DETANGLE

DETANGLE.jpg

BOSSMOD

BOSSMOD.jpg

GOODHAIR

GOODHAIR.jpg

Fragrances:

Mixed Samples/Sets/Multi-Choice:

10YEARS/SURPRISE

10years A.JPG10years B.JPG

DONEUP

DONEUP 10.12.jpg

YOURGIFT (Selection changes often)

YOURGIFT 10.12.JPG

VIB/Rouge Codes ($35 min; photos above):

GREEKVIB

greekvib.jpg

Miscellaneous: (Free Shipping, Discounts, Makeup bags, Magazines, etc.)

V436CB - VIB 10% off

Recently OOS: LIKEABOSS, REPHAIR, LOWKEY, VINOPERF, MEDISKIN, FABREPAIR, MOISTLOCK, ORANGE, VITAMINC, MATTE4YOU, BEYONDPERF, ELEGANT, IDOLEYES, BAREPRO, CARAMEL, PEACHY, SATINROSE, VIBWISH, UHD4YOU, SUPPLE, TWOSIDES, SUPERBAG, LUXE4YOU, BIGLASH, SPLURGE, MIDNIGHT, MAUVELOUS, EYELIGHT, EYEBOOST, MAD4MATTE, FUSION, BRIGHTENUP, LESSLINES, OILBYE, DAMAGEBYE, HAIRGOALS, AIRDRY, LEAVEIN, FRESHVIB, HBMAG, BROWPOWER, WANDERLUST, CLAY2GO, PRIMEON, BYEPORES, GLAMGLOSS, REDEFINE, CURLBOSS, TRYTHIS

Re: Active Promo Codes #18

Thanks, I was going to place an order at some point this week to get the 4X points deal so I went for it to get this reward, excited to try these items 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #18

I.dont.think.this brand is at canada @shiimerbait
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #18

Agreed.

Opinie o Vivus

booo won't work in Canada

booo won't work in Canada

Re: booo won't work in Canada

Sephora doesn't carry this brand in Canada.

Boscia Charcoal Deep-Pore Exfoliating Peel Gel with code VOLCANIC.
Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 12.10.07 PM.png

This is out of stock! Tried to use it but didn't go through 😞

Is the Jo Malone only going to be a Canada code? Anybody know?

@liv545  maybe not? 😞 You guys had a promo when the brand launched in the US and I think this is the Canadian version because the brand just launched here. Could be wrong though... but definitely think this new promo and the one from La Mer earlier this week is due to brands launching on the Canadian site.

Darn! Lol. Luckily I did get one for the US run earlier. One can hope though, right? 😂

Yes, you are right @veronika23

The promo code for US version of Jo Malone promo was JOMALONE and La Mer promo was COVETED.

@liv545 @veronika23 is correct. I just tried using it and it said that I need to spend $45 in CAD to get the promo. 

Did splurge ever go live? It tells me it has run out of inventory when I try to use it.

just tried SPLURGE and same msg as you so i assume not today...

so mad i missed the TOM FORD too, i tried right after i rec'd email! 

btw, i know wrong thread but the burberry beauty box with pale barley is available on net-a-porter, will try to find the thread and post there but with new update here i can finally post i think! 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #18

Not in canada online @purly

I've been wondering the same thing. 

Side note, I've subscribed to the thread but I don't get email notifications like I used to. I really miss getting emails for this and the promo code notification thread. Can anyone tell me how to get that back? 

@Chickibum I only seem to get some of the emails, it's strange. I agree with @bonafide11, maybe they changed stuff & it's now affected notifications.

I've stopped getting new post notifications too (maybe 2-3 weeks ago?) and I'm subscribed to the Notifications Thread. I was getting them when we first switched over to BIC. Maybe whatever they did to help those users who got hundreds and thousands of emails when BIC launched somehow stopped real notifications? I only get emails when I'm tagged.

@Chickibum I hate to say this but I actually think some forces don't want us to get email notifications here 😞 I don't know how either. There is a tab at the top where you can click subscribe (three dots at the end of the intro post) but I've done that and don't seem to get notifications.

Does anyone else get them?

I believe it hasn't been released yet

purly wrote:

Did splurge ever go live? It tells me it has run out of inventory when I try to use it.

There are at least 3 versions of that bag, so far as I can tell.  The barcode on the back says  "Bag 1" or 2 or 3.  I received both 1 and 3 from different stores today, and both have completely different samples.  I'm in California.

3 Replies
testing