Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2016 HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - BI, VIB & ROUGE

Uh-oh! It has come to our attention that Reward Cards were mistakenly coded for deactivation at midnight eastern time instead of pacific time for all Beauty Insiders.  We have worked to fix this as quickly as possible by creating an additional window of time tomorrow (Thursday, December 15th) for any Beauty Insider, VIB or Rouge who haven't had a chance to redeem their Reward Card to do so – from 6am EST (3 am PST) until 11:59 pm EST (8:59 pm PST). As you're our valued clients, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Should you have any issues or questions, please contact Sephora Client Service at 1-877-SEPHORA or via email at customerservice@sephora.com (customer service hours 8am - 12am EST/5am - 9pm PST)  

What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more, Very Important Beauty Insiders (VIBs) $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more. Beauty Insiders can use their reward card from 12/2 - 12/13 and VIB and Rouge clients can use theirs from 12/2 - 12/14.

How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2016 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will start being emailed to Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients on December 2nd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

How do I enter my reward card on Sephora.com?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout.
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply.”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

Can I add my reward card to my Passbook?

Yes, you have the option to add your reward card to your Passbook on your mobile device from your reward card email. You must be opted into our emails to receive your reward card email.

When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 2 – December 13. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 2 – December 14. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed one time either online or in store. 

Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout.
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2016 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 29, 2016.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Anonymous Insider

wish I would've know about that

wish I would've know about that
Anonymous Insider

Re: 2016 HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - BI, VIB & ROUGE

Evidently the email address attached to my account was not receiving emails. I used to get the rewards card via the usps mail.... I just called and was wondering when I was going to get my reward and after googling it, they came out in december. Well, I called and they couldn't do anything. That is a MAJOR bummer as I was going to purchase another perfume with my certificate (since I became a VIB it would've been worth it), but now I'll be going to ULTA because this is cruddy. I get their emails. But only Sehora inside JCP. I have no idea what happened with my reward but I am super bummed I got no notification or any reward and I'm a very important beauty insider... ha. 

Mine says it's already been used 😞 well that sucks...

Called customer service and they fixed it for me! Thanks CS 🙂 

My reward card is still saying expired even though it should still be good for the next hour. If anyone has a reward card (any amount) they're not going to use I would love it pretty please!

Hey guys! If anybody has a VIB GC they're not using please PM me. I had one but gave it away yesterday because what I wanted went oos and now it's back in stock and the GC are extended! I'd be extremely grateful ❤️

Anyone needs a $15 off  50? The first who pm me gets it  🙂

You are AWESOME ! Thank you so much 🙂 

PM'd you... I hope I'm not too late 🙂

The cards are now working. Use them early before another issue cones up. 

Anonymous Insider

Everyone having the $0 gift card balance problem can call customer service and they will honor it for you if you make the purchase on the phone. Hopefully the extension works tomorrow!!!! Anyone else can confirm the extension?

Does anyone have a card they won't be using ?

I'm having the same problem as well!

Spoiler

I have the exact same problem. The 25$ off 50 code keeps telling me it has a balance of 0.00.

I'm also hoping my items will be in stock by the time that I place my order. The VIB promo is what I'm mainly concerned about. I've also been getting the $0.00 error. Since I have a long day tomorrow, I guess I'm either staying up or waking early for the card to reset back to $25. Hopefully it works tomorrow.

Same problem. 0 balance. Ugh. 

I finally went to make my order and I got the $0 balance as well. I called the CS line and heard the extension that will be made. I can't help but laugh since I've been spending hours trying to figure out what I've wanted tonight, and I can't order anyways. Fingers crossed the extension will work, and the products won't be oos.

I'm having this same problem. My card is showing $0 Balance and I still have more than 30minutes to go. Actually I tried earlier today and it was not working and I'm trying now again and it's still not working...

I used mine with no problem, but my friend's showed a $0 balance. I hope it works for her tomorrow with the extension!

Today, the $15 off $50 purchase still shows as having a balance of $0. 😞 

testing