Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2016 HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - BI, VIB & ROUGE

Uh-oh! It has come to our attention that Reward Cards were mistakenly coded for deactivation at midnight eastern time instead of pacific time for all Beauty Insiders.  We have worked to fix this as quickly as possible by creating an additional window of time tomorrow (Thursday, December 15th) for any Beauty Insider, VIB or Rouge who haven't had a chance to redeem their Reward Card to do so – from 6am EST (3 am PST) until 11:59 pm EST (8:59 pm PST). As you're our valued clients, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Should you have any issues or questions, please contact Sephora Client Service at 1-877-SEPHORA or via email at customerservice@sephora.com (customer service hours 8am - 12am EST/5am - 9pm PST)  

What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more, Very Important Beauty Insiders (VIBs) $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more. Beauty Insiders can use their reward card from 12/2 - 12/13 and VIB and Rouge clients can use theirs from 12/2 - 12/14.

How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2016 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will start being emailed to Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients on December 2nd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

How do I enter my reward card on Sephora.com?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout.
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply.”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

Can I add my reward card to my Passbook?

Yes, you have the option to add your reward card to your Passbook on your mobile device from your reward card email. You must be opted into our emails to receive your reward card email.

When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 2 – December 13. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 2 – December 14. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed one time either online or in store. 

Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout.
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2016 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 29, 2016.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2016 HOLIDAY REWARD CARD - BI, VIB & ROUGE

If anyone is willing to trade the $15 off coupon $50, I will take it. I prefer the reward card with pin. I cannot use Vib code though 

Thanks

@AmdSeph what will you treat yourself to if someone "Santas" you with a code? 

(Wish I had one to give ya!)

IMAO guess! Its Guerlain cleanser LOL

*copycat*

I will look out for a code for you as well! Thanks

EDIT: @glossyguru was very kind to give me one wot wot

Spoiler
f3baa5a2401fa15e0f2b3f5993b70502.jpg

@Insomniacmuffin

sorry I cheated. I got myself Dior. Got scared because I have found Guerlain skin care products to be boooo/not-worthy lol

I'll add my name to the list..

if you have a Rouge GC code/pin ($25 off $50) that you wont be using I would surely love it.

I decided that if I had one I would treat myself to that Guerlain Cleanser that I've been flirting with forever.. this'll be the deciding factor, lol!!

C'mon Santa!

Spoiler
DOES_SANTA_LOVE_ME.jpg 

Oh a new one? 

Yeh I got the Guerlain Lotion with my code, and although I would love this cleanser.. I can only 'justify' it if someone was my Santa.

But I don't *need* so if it doesn't happen that is ok too. 😄

How did you like the lotion? I found to be useless 😛

But that cleanser seems amazing

@AmdSeph Only been 2 days so haven't seen anything happening yet, maybe takes more time. *fingers crossed*

Yeh I'm stoked to try the cleanser. I tried to get a sample in store but they were all out and would not open one to be a demo. 

Anyone has a code they wont be using? I would really appreciate it 🙂 thanks 

If anyone has a $25 off $50 code they will not be using I would be forever grateful!

I haven't received my reward care yet.  Anyone else in the same boat?  Anyone have a code they won't use they want to PM me?  Thanks!

Call Sephora and let them know!

I have $15 Sephora inside JCpenney bar code. I'd like to  trade for the $15 Sephora online code if possible. Ty!

If anyone has a code that they won't be using, I would love to use it to buy some christmas presents. Thank you! It would be very much appreciated!

Hi folks.  I'm ISO unused GCs/promo codes.  If anyone has one they won't be using, and they're feeling generous, kindly let me know. 

Happy holidays!

If anybody has a Rouge code they are not using, I would love it 🙂

Sorry if this has been mentioned. I used my card on a foundation and don't like it. If I exchange it for something else will the discount still apply? 

Sadly, I don't think they will. According to their policy on the Holiday Reward Card (2016):

"If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card."

Hmmm but thats for a refund. I don't want a refund, I just want to exchange for my regular foundation

testing