Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

- What is the Beauty Insider Reward Card?

The Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer is a holiday promotion offering Beauty Insiders a reward card for $15 off of any merchandise purchase of $50 or more, Very Important Beauty Insiders (VIBs) $20 off of any purchase of $50 or more, and VIB Rouge clients $25 off of any purchase of $50 or more. Beauty Insiders can use their reward card from 12/2 - 12/13 and VIB and Rouge clients can use theirs from 12/2 - 12/14.

- How do I get my offer if I’m a Beauty Insider but haven’t received my 2015 Holiday Reward Card yet?

The holiday reward cards will start being emailed to Beauty Insiders, VIBs, and Rouge clients on December 2nd. If you have not received your reward card by December 3rd, please check your email's spam folder to see if it was filtered there. You can also call us at 1-877-737-4672 to verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- How do I enter my reward card at US checkout? -

• Login in to your account at Sephora.com.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your Gift Card number and PIN in the "Use Gift Card, eGift Card or Reward Card" field and click on “Apply”
  • Hit the “Continue" button in the lower right hand corner of the Payment area. You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page. 

-  When do the reward cards expire?

The BI $15 off reward card is good on all merchandise purchases from December 2 – December 13. The VIB $20 / VIB Rouge $25 reward card is good from December 2 – December 14. VIBs / Rouge get one extra day to shop.

-  Can I use my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer online and in stores?

Yes, the holiday Reward card can be redeemed online or in store. 

-  Can you combine my Beauty Insider reward card with my regular Gift Card?

No, the cards cannot be merged. 

-  Can I use more than one Beauty Insider reward card?

No, the cards cannot be combined. 

-  Can I split up my Reward Card into two transactions?

No, the entire reward card value must be consumed in one transaction.

-  Can I use my Reward Card more than once?

No, the holiday promotional reward card is a one-time-use-only reward card valid for one shopping transaction at any U.S. and Canadian Sephora store, online, or Sephora Inside JCP only.

-  Can I combine my Reward Card with another promotional discount?

No, the holiday reward card may not be combined with any other promotional discounts.

-  Is there a minimum spend with the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer?

Yes, the reward card can only be redeemed with a merchandise purchase $50 or higher.

-  Will I get Beauty Insider points with items I purchase with my promotional Beauty Insider Reward Card?

Yes, Beauty Insider points will be accrued with the merchandise purchase made with the holiday promotional reward card.

- Is the Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer available in Sephora inside JCPenney?

Yes, the Reward card may be redeemed at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations.

-  Will my Beauty Insider Reward Card Offer work in Canada?         

Yes! The reward card may be redeemed in Canada, online using the unique promotion code or in stores when you present your email at checkout.

How do I enter my reward card at Canadian checkout?

• Login in to your account at Sephora.ca.
  • Once you finish shopping, click on Checkout
  • From the Checkout page, enter your unique promotion code number in the Promotion Code area.
  • Click the “Apply” button.
  • You will see the Gift Card amount deducted from your total order on the right hand side of the page.

-  Can I sign up for Beauty Insider now and get a Reward Card?

To qualify for the 2015 holiday promotional reward card, you must have been opted-in to our Beauty Insider program by November 29, 2015.

Join Beauty Insider> https://www.sephora.com/profile/beautyInsider/

-  I just became a VIB / VIB Rouge, can I get the $20 / 25 Reward Card instead of the $15 / 20?

Yes, please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.

- I am already a VIB / VIB Rouge and I received the $15 BI Reward Card, what should I do?

Please call us at 1-877-737-4672 so a representative can verify your account status. Representatives are available to assist you from 6am to 9pm PST Monday-Friday and 8am to 7pm PST Saturday and Sunday.  

- If I used my card gift and return the product, will I receive a refund for the amount of the Reward Card? 

No, you will receive a credit for the amount of the purchase minus the reward card.

Re: 2015 Holiday Reward Card - BI, VIB & Rouge

That's ridick. As is the fact that I got mine only by contacting their Facebook page. I don't know what their issues are but they are determined to pi$$ off people with what should be their 'best' sales and perks

What was the title of the email?  

Nope, nothing but all the typical VIB rouge promo mail which seems to have arrived in a timely fashion.  There's a kick in the teeth.  $12000 spent at sephora this year and they want me to call and beg for $25?   They can go to hel l. 

Edit- I overestimated my spend but c'ommon!   Never again.   image.jpg

Wowza.

Maybe they feel the high spenders dont need the 25 off anymore...? 

lol, I get penalized for spending too much?

Scoff That doesn't encourage spending does it?  

Lol no it doesnt.. its like the top rouges are bottom on the list of promotions at this point. 

I don't know if I'm more pissed or bewildered, lol.  How hard is it to send out emails to your client list?   How can they possibly not be able to?  100000 emails takes about an hour to deliver with one server.  I should hope they have more than one server, lol.   This is just a joke.

This calls for a duck.image.jpg

I love ducks. ❤️

Hearts now thiz s crazy to hear u didn't get the code anf am sorry to hear that. I got the code n my friend is a BI And bought once at sephora last year  n she got the bi code too. But neglecting Rouge's who r their best customers is not a Good thing.

I'm more choked about being excluded than I am about $25, but this just makes my no buy easier, right?  

I even asked my hubs for permission to buy the pantone palette penalty free and he agreed.  I don't need it bad enough. 

Absolutely their loss actually. It's not the 25$ it's mostly the treatment that annoys me.

I just said it elsewhere on this thread.  If I slip on my no buy it won't be at Sephora.

I saw it n replied 🙂

🙂

I think It's not worth it for anyone spends $1000/year becoming VIB rouge and not receive any better promotion than BI. This year BI member receive promo codes before Rouge members, some sale events just for BI , no code for VIB Rouge. Mails sending out half of the year for BI before VIB Rouge. VIB Rouge mails comes 3 hours later than BI mails (since half of the year till now). Let's think about it. We may just spend enough $350/year is fine. VIB Rouge now is a joke.

I sent a Facebook message earlier today and they told me to the call their customer service line. Just got off the phone with a customer service agent and he told me that he cannot generate a gift card and PIN for me until Sunday.

According to him, they have had a larger volume than they expected and the last round of emails will be sent out tomorrow (Saturday). He told me that if I do not receive an email tomorrow to call back and then he can create a gift card and PIN.

I'm absolutely appalled that so many of us haven't received our emails or mailers for this promotion. It's almost as if they put ZERO effort into planning this and decided at the last minute, 'Oh hey, do you wanna do the gift card promotion again this year or not?' They could have easily started sending our emails the week leading up to the sale and no one would be complaining right now!!!

UPDATE: I called today (Saturday) and the gentleman was able to create a gift card and PIN for me, but only if I ordered over the phone. I wish I could have done it online to get the ebates, but oh well. It's done now - phew!! 

Larger volume than they expected?   Lol, cause they don't have numbers on their client base?  They gave us all cards.  One would hope they know how many cards they gave out.  They most certainly have a list of their customers.   

Sephora should just hire me so I can fire everyone-starting with the people who came up with this lame excuse for incompetence.

Yes, I have no idea how they screwed this up so bad when, from my recollection, they have never had too many issues with this promo before. I was lucky enough to be given my gc number and pin yesterday when I called. My Mom and Sister have BI accounts and they haven't received anything either. I will definitely be writing corporate about this mess. They state that this promotion is from the 2nd to the 13th or 14th but many people have missed out on the first few days which is unacceptable. Most companies would try to rectify this but Sephora is not doing anything but saying wait and see. 

Something tells me they hired some new and super incompetent people this year.  There have been just too many fails this year which haven't occurred in the past. 

I think so too. They probably hired a bunch of new people to help with the holiday rush and didn't have time to train them properly. 

This goes way higher up than that.  

11 Replies
testing