Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

2014 Sephora Birthday gift!!!

From yahoo: 

"The set features deluxe size samples of MAKE UP FOR EVER's Smoky Extravagant mascara and Rouge Artist Natural lipstick in N9."

B116FA49-C453-5C4A-16AE09F7C7CEBFBD.jpg

For the men:

Sephora is offering its male Beauty Insiders a reason to celebrate with an exclusive gift from JACK BLACK. The deluxe-sized sample of JACK BLACK Performance Remedy™ Turbo Wash™ Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body contains rosemary, eucalyptus and juniper berry for a refreshing sensory boost any time of day.

Re: 2014 Sephora Birthday gift!!!

Thank you for posting lilyyy - looks like a great gift! Smiley Happy

Sad that I have to wait until next November to get this!  Thanks for sharing, lilyyy!

Time to befriend a January baby! Smiley Wink

Oooh niiiiiice.  Hahah, now if only I didn't have to wait a whole year for it!

My birthday is the 26th of this month and I just am NOT a fan of benefit, so that gift is gonna be going straight into the "future TSB" box.  

Ha yeah, mine is later this month too. Whenever I hear of the new birthday gifts I'm like... "Yay, just as I'm about to get mine for this year..." haha

Are you near a store?  Wait until almost 2 weeks after your birthday and go in and ask if you can have the new gift instead. Mine is too early for that, but if they have them in January I bet you can get the other one instead. 

It does look nice and I will have a wait a whole year for it!

Ooooh! Thanks for sharing. I think that lipcolor looks super beautiful. And mini-mascaras are always nice! I was actually wondering what the birthday gift for 2014 was going to be last night as I was falling asleep. I guess it's just in the collective conscious! 

oh no I'm a little sad about this, nude/brown lipstick looks so bad on me Smiley Sad I wish we could get like a mini aqua shadow instead, I missed out on the black friday deal for that. I'm always down for a free mascara though, and I hope this one will be better than the one we got this year.

yeah, I've gotten snobby and now no longer will get just any/every mini lipstick. I am debating whether I should go to a store in January, butter up the cast member and ask if s/he can give me the one for this yr instead (I did that this yr with Fresh lip duo then wrote him a glowing review in the survey so I don't feel too bad). =P

If it worked last time it's definitely worth a try this year! Smiley Wink

Well, that was with a Sephora in a different city while I was traveling, and my bday is in Sept so they weren't suppose to do that. =X

I just remembered now that I'm here long enough, I actually have ppl I can do swap with so it's ok to accept mini/samples I don't want. I'm not gonna go out of my way to get them to save for swaps, but I won't be troubled over mini/samples I got but don't want anymore. =)

Uhm, do you just want to swap?

sending you a pm.

Same I wish it was more strawberry colored. I hate browns and nudes. but I'm excited about getting another mini mascara! Smiley Happy I only buy mini versions of mascara because even then I still can't seem to use them all up in three months. So it saves me a lot of money when minis are available Smiley Happy

P.S. I will be willing to trade this lippie come April when I get it. 

Woot woot! I'm excited even though my birthday is in June

sweeettt!!!!! thank you for sharing!!!! January birthday baby is here!!! can't wait!!! Smiley Wink

by the way does anyone has a swatch or this lipstick???

Oooo thanks for letting us know! I have to wait until June Smiley Sad

I'm excited! I need another mascara sample like I need a hole in the head, but that mini lippie... Now to just wait 8 months Smiley Sad

Ooh -- thanks for sharing! I'm excited for this one; my birthday's in January. Smiley Very Happy

Nice. I never got 2013 gift because they didn't have yet in stock for my birthday. In March.

Do you have a store near you? I had a similar situation (I have an August birthday but my store ran out of stock right around my birthday and my online order never arrived with my birthday gift) and my store let me redeem in November when I explained the August situation. 

170 Replies