cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

2013 Chic Week Promotion for Beauty Insiders: FAQs

What is Chic Week?
Chic Week is a special promotion offering 15% off all merchandise purchases for Beauty Insiders from April 12th – April 21st. To kickoff Chic Week, Very Important Beauty Insiders (V.I.B.s) can attend a special Preview Party at their local store on April 11th. VIBs can redeem the promotion from April 11th – April 22nd.

V.I.Bs will receive an email on 4/9 inviting them to the preview. If you are a V.I.B. and have not received the email please log into the V.I.B. only section on BeautyTalk, on or after 4/9/2013.

Click here for your VIB invite> http://seph.me/10Qywgb

If you are a Beauty Insider and you have not received the email please log into the BI section on BeautyTalk on or after 4/12/2013.

(please check back here on 4/12 for the link)

What will be offered at the Preview Party?
V.I.Bs will receive the below benefits on 4/11:
• The first to shop: an extra day to save 15% before everyone else, online and in stores
• VIBs may bring a friend to get the discount too
• A SEPHORA Tote to take home PLUS a Sample Bag of 8 samples! (Available in stores ONLY)
• Spring makeup lessons at The Beauty Studio
• Face Time with our Experts and Brands

What time does the VIB Preview Party begin?
The Preview Party is happening all day on April 11th during your local store’s regular business hours. Check out our store locator for hours and locations: https://bit.ly/sephorastores

What does the VIB Preview Party tote look like?
The tote is about a 12”x10.5”x4.x striped laminated canvas bag. It is only available for V.I.B. clients with a purchase at the April 11th event while supplies last and can only be redeemed once per client.

Is the discount available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores?
The 15% off discount can be redeemed but all preview party perks may not be available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores.

Is the discount available with Canadian orders?
The 15% off discount is available in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online. We do reserve offers for our Canadian clients, so make sure to check our Canadian offers page for exclusives.> http://seph.me/10DzNG5

Can I redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 21st for Beauty Insiders and through April 22nd for VIB’s.

Can my friend attending the VIB Preview Event with me redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
The 15% off offer for (non-Beauty Insider) friends at the VIB Preview Event can only be redeemed during the event.

Are there any exclusions to the offer?
The offer is not valid on purchases of Gift Cards or eGift Certificates, towards previous purchases and may not be combined with any other offers.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Beauty Insider is free and easy to sign up. Become a Beauty Insider to redeem the 15% off promotion. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at http://seph.me/10CbCHW

Re: 2013 Chic Week Promotion for Beauty Insiders: FAQs

I agree with feline it kind of hurts a little when your early for an event and being waitin in line and by the time you checkout the tell you they ran out of samples or whatever reward they are offering. I love Sephora I just believe they should have a backup plan for when these situations occur

Yeah, there should be a backup plan especially when you need to make a purchase to get the reward (it's not just automatically free).  All VIBs should get the opportunity to get the designated reward (or be able to get a raincheck).  VIBs should also be able to automatically use the 15% code online as well as another code, because that really sweetens the deal.  I'm not trying to complain, I just feel there are a few ways Sephora could improve, namely in their organization and rewards program.  I am 100% loyal to Sephora when it comes to makeup and skin care, so I really do love Sephora, and I wouldn't waste the time with the constructive criticism if I didn't intend on remaining a loyal customer!   

Can canadian customers get 15% off on their over the telephone orders?

I'm really excited about this. Hoping one of my girl friends will be able to visit to come with me. 

@jan42 the 15% will require a code and will not automatically be applied towards your online orders.

@rockhound0508 the stores will all have the VIB totes with samples and should have the same ones (they are still subject to change!) the only difference is that our SiJPC locations will have a different variety of samples provided from our freestanding stores.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Is there a standard list of the samples or does it depend on what each store sets aside for the event?

Will the 15% off be used as a promo code where would would have to type it in? Or will it be automaticly applied on the website into our cart? I was hoping to get one of the promo code offers (repair cream) but worry that it's not possible if the discount for Chic Week is a typed in promo code offer!

it's going to be a promo code, so no other freebies 😞  They should at least allow VIB's to use 2 promo codes.

@dannyc the details for the promo "readyduo" were posted with a slight error that we did report to our marketing team to be resolved so our clients will know where they can redeem their promotion.

I'm very sorry that you are not satisfied with the information supplied to you via phone, emails or  from our Facebook/Beauty Talk team. Please know that we do see your posts on FB as well as Beauty Talk and appreciate that you contact us with any conflicting information that may have been missed and need to be updated.

Unforeseen technical issues and limitations sometimes affect our promotions and unfortunately they are not always under our control or ability to be changed that very moment. Including human error with specifics, mistakes are bound to happen and we sincerely apologize!

You are welcome to contact any of us moderators here if you have any questions and I will be glad to forward your feedback and concerns to our marketing team to ensure specifics and details are up to date and our representatives provide you with the most accurate information.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I am so excited about this! 😄 The ladies at Sephora told me about it so, I migth have to make a pitstop after work just to recieve my bag.

Anonymous Insider

@jpark107 - Our online promos, such as READYDUO, are not available in-store.  You are able to take advantage of VIB Promos that are not restricted to online only, however we suggest giving your local Sephora a call to confirm that they have it in-stock prior to your visit.  Thanks!

READYDUO is available in stores. It really boggles my mind how many different stories we hear depending on the employee. Information from e-mails, Customer Serivce on the phone, FB mods & BT mods all have something different to say. Can't this company ever stick to one story? A promo's facts, are facts, not something you can choose to change. Screen Shot 2013-04-07 at 10.19.08 PM.png

Can VIBs also redeem an in-store promo code (ex. Bare Minerals READYDUO) when we shop during the event on the 11th?

Does anyone know about how quickly they'll run out of the bag and samples? I know that's hard to predict because all stores are different. This is my first year of being a VIB, so I don't know if they typically run out at events like this. I probably won't be able to get to the store until 6:30 on the 11th, so I'm wondering if I need to send my boyfriend over to the store to get it...that may be desperate measures.

@feline5190 to be honest, its very hard to say when VIB bags will run out. It really depends on how much traffic comes to the store you decide to visit- if you have a Sephora inside JcPenney you can also take a visit there for the tote as well! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

What time does it start on-line on April 11th for VIB's? Is it midnight EST or midnight PST? 

I'm super excited for this! Thank you Sephora! 

Do Canadians get the 8 free sample in Canadian stores? or just the 15% off in sotres... 

@Yaning- Samples will be included in the VIB bag in stores only during the event. (Canada stores included) The bag is available while supplies last!

❤️ Melissa

Will we have to print off the email to get the discount? I will be on vacation while the event is on, but there is a Sephora near where we are staying. Can I just show the email on my phone, or do I need to actually print something?

@Bellaijou. You should not have to show the email or print out the email to receive the discount in stores. However, you may need to print out the invite in order to attend the VIB event! Please make sure to provide your email address or Beauty Insider Card number at the time of checkout.

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Screen Shot 2013-04-07 at 10.19.08 PM.png
  • swfupload_2098682408074584742.jpg
testing