Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Best Mascara (Organic)??

What brands of natural and organic mascara are best (and hopefully don’t flake or smudge)? My eyes can’t handle all the chemicals in regular mascaras. I’m considering one from Well Beauty. I appreciate any thoughts or recommendations. Thank you!

Re: Best Mascara (Organic)??

@ScottishG I use the brand "beauty without cruelty" for my mascara. It's like the only mascara that doesn't make me super itchy after a few hours and they have a natural and volume version which is nice. I just order it from amazon 

RE: Re: Best Mascara (Organic)??

Thanks Kim888. My eyes are so sensitive now and that sounds like a good option.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Best Mascara (Organic)??

Physicians formula is a brand you can get at any drugstore and it’s organic mascara is great and very affordable

Thanks GraceJ23! I’ll check that out.

Re: Best Mascara (Organic)??

Hey! Sorry, I know it's been a moment since you posted this, but I wanted to mention that I just switched my mascara from Lancome Hypnose to Kjaer Weis and while it's expensive, I love the soft, wide-eyed, natural look of it! It's not as voluminous as my previous mascara but it's a great every-day look. Plus, it truly does not flake or do anything unsavory. I've heard great things about Jane Iresdale mascara for volume, and I've got a sample of Juice Beauty mascara that I'm going to try next - I'll keep you posted!

RE: Re: Best Mascara (Organic)??

Thank you for your Post! Sorry it has taken me a month to read it and respond; I thought I would get an alert...!! I have heard the same thing about Kiejer Weiss (sorry I know my spelling is off) and I’m going to try that next. And I have some Jane Iredale brow mascara, but maybe I’ll try her eyelash mascara, too. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Best Mascara (Organic)??

Josie Maran Black oil is the best for extremely sensitive skin and is %100 cruelty free and vegan

Sorry for my delayed response; I thought I would get an alert... Awesome!! Thank you so much for responding!! I will add that to my list to try. 🙂

Excellent! Thank you! I’ll give it a try.
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing