Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

💎💎June is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year 🥂: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies💎💎

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

So many fun products @itsfi!  What is the blue bottle with the face on it?  I feel like I've seen that before, but can't place it.

Thank you, @RachFace2921!  It's the Moschino So Real fragrance.  Not gonna lie, I was drawn to the bottle.  I spritzed it on my wrist and then went about browsing the store and I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist (why does that always sound so weird when I say it?) so I went back for it after I was done picking up my other items.

https://www.sephora.com/product/so-real-P428946?skuId=2036911&icid2=moschino_fromthebrand_us_carouse...

Thanks @itsfi and great haul!  Random, I had no clue Fresh had bath cubes 😮

Thank you @ElleElleG!  

I discovered the Fresh bath cubes when I went to purchase the body gel and lotion.  It comes in 2 scents - sugar lemon and sugar lychee and is a nice little indulgence.  ☺️

Lol @ElleElleG, my first thought was the same.  Sad, because I love fresh, and had no idea!

Glad I wasn't alone @RachFace2921 😉

@itsfi Great haul! Love everything!😍

Thank you @mezzotown88❤️

Great Haul @itsfi! Looks like you scored so many amazing skincare products, have fun playing with it all! 😄

Thank you @bakeamuffin🙂 I'm excited to try out the new stuff!

@itsfi Oooh, so many great purchases!! That Honey Lip Scrub is one of my usuals too! Curious about that Body Bomba- let me what you think😉 - and oh my, that purse is just too cute! Great find!! 

Hi @Shosh85!  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I've been using the Body Bomba lotion for a few days and I really like it.  Formula-wise, it's very lightweight - it's like a cross between the belif Aqua Bomb and the Moisture Bomb.  Even with the gel cream texture, it's still really moisturizing.  It has a nice, subtle scent that I find relaxing, and it absorbs into the skin quickly.  I may pick up the other scent before the summer is over.  😉

@itsfi Thank you so much for the review! It sounds great! 👍

Thanks @Shosh85!  I love that honey lip scrub, gentle exfoliation and it's in a tube which is super convenient.  I'm looking forward to using the purse this summer!  🙂 

Will keep you posted on how the Body Bomba works outs. 

Ohhh let me know how you feel about the bath cubes. They look right up my alley! @itsfi

@scott1201 

I like the Fresh bath cubes - it has a light, fresh, sweet subtle scent and the bathroom smells very nice after using it.  I have also used them in the wash occasionally - I know, that makes for an expensive load of laundry.  Eek.  It's a small treat every now and then.

What a cute purse @itsfi Heart

Thanks @blackkitty2014!  I couldn't resist - I originally went into the store to pick up a gift and came away with a gift for myself!  😉

I don't really post haul photos anymore, but I'm making an exception today since I'm on a field trip! Sprinted up to BC for the Fresh event and got a couple extra goodies.IMG_20180601_134027.jpg

The swag bag was wildly generous, too. Thanks Sephora!IMG_20180601_133612.jpg

Fabulous haul, @fieldsofclover!  Skincare for days! ❤️

I love what you picked up at the event, @fieldsofclover! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

testing