Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

(be)Jeweled June Hauls

๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’ŽJune is upon us and if you're a fellow June baby I bet you can barely contain your excitement! Here's to one of the most precious times of year ๐Ÿฅ‚: school's out, workloads are (hopefully) lighter, and vacation should be right around the corner. 

To celebrate it's only right we share our (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Shopping-gif.gif

and special Happy Birthday to all the June babies๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Mesmerizing May Hauls can be found here: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Mesmerizing-May-Hauls-2018/m-p/3935743#M150010

Re: (be)Jeweled June Hauls

Great finds, @Shosh85! How do the Creme Shop prices at tj maxx compare to normal price? I might have to go searching.... ๐Ÿค”

@scott1201  At TJ Maxx theyโ€™re pretty much half-price....I can get a 5 pack for $4.99, unless itโ€™s the animated ones which are $4.99 for a 3-pack. On Amazon and Creme Shop direct, the 5-packs are $12 and the animated 3-packs are $10. ๐Ÿ˜‰

These masks sound wonderful, how have I not heard of them?!? ๐Ÿ˜ Great skincare haul @Shosh85! Your face is going to feel like a million bucks after using these beauties ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin These just kind of randomly popped up on the BIC and became really popular! I havenโ€™t experienced a bad one yet- and all the ones Iโ€™ve tried have had good results and really smell great!! Itโ€™s nice when I can find them at TJ Maxx! 

Iโ€™ll have to keep my eyes open for them in Canada @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ˜ it looks like I can order online, shipping is $15 so it would be too hard to justify if I placed a big order. They have such fun and unique masks, itโ€™s hard to resist! 

@bakeamuffin Yeah, I realize Canadian shipping is just a little more spendy! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Im not sure where youโ€™ve already looked and Iโ€™m also not sure about shipping costs, but some of the places Iโ€™ve been able to find them are, Amazon, The Creme Shop direct, TJMaxx (I think some people have found them at Winners), and Walgreens/CVS ๐Ÿ˜‰Just FYI, haha! 

Youโ€™re so helpful @Shosh85! Iโ€™m definitely going to scout through winners before ordering online, thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜„

@Shosh85 Nice finds at tj maxx!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love everything you picked at the creme shop direct too! Enjoy your masks!!๐Ÿค—

@mezzotown88 Thank you so much! ๐Ÿค—

Great haul @Shosh85, I especially love the French bulldog box ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm very amused by how quickly Creme Shop took over BIC!  The serum in them is great, I just never would have guessed how quickly they'd dominate

Thanks, @RachFace2921!! I liked that he had headphones on, haha!

It is pretty funny how popular these got! But theyโ€™re so good and I just love that I can find them at TJ Maxx! 

They're def the best sheet masks I've come across @Shosh85 (granted, I don't do sheets that often), but the serum is great    Not sticky at all...

@Shosh85 That Parisian cat box (?) is so cute!

I finally broke down and made a creme shop order this morning--I'm excited to try them out

Thank you, @jbean90!! I find a lot of these cute little boxes at TJ Maxx for really cheap and use them as gift boxes filled with goodies to give to people ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let me know what you think of The Creme Shop! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have! ๐Ÿ‘

@Shosh85  

I have to disagree - this is a very impressive haul!  Great finds at TJ Maxx - the strawberry tea sounds wonderful! ๐Ÿ“

Very nice Creme Shop selection! That's so great your niece is into masking - yay for masking buddies.

Thanks so much, @itsfi!! The strawberry tea is delicious! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ“

Iโ€™ve got just a few more things on the way and after that I wonโ€™t be purchasing anymore Creme Shop until Iโ€™ve tried more out and figured out which ones I want to buy packs of. ๐Ÿ˜‰

My niece is funny- I actually accidentally walked in on her in the middle of masking once and she was so embarrassed... and I said โ€œThis makes me happy!- donโ€™t be embarrassed, just do it with me!โ€ Haha! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚

@Shosh85 

I think your niece is / will be so appreciative to have you as her masking buddy - she'll have someone to try things out with, ask questions of, learn from, etc.  And good on her for starting early.  You'd never know it by looking at my assortment of sheet masks, but I didn't know about sheet masks until late last year.

@itsfi Iโ€™ve known about sheet masks for a long time, but was just never interested in them..... then I tried Creme Shop masks..... haha!

Birthday gifts from friends/family19C9514E-12A4-4EA6-A7FF-3BEDAB218594.jpeg

A50FBC3E-FFC8-468A-A018-B9E159301765.jpeg

29DE6ACD-FCFD-41A8-8015-0B93B2C6822E.jpeg

1F65A8DD-BAB5-47FC-AF3E-92CB8DA6EEB1.jpeg

720D8C34-9E92-4FA5-93F5-B794AF139FD2.jpeg

13649660-6CD6-41B7-BB26-F9EB26AC25DA.jpeg

5ED85F61-A4AE-410E-876D-B9D5BE07BBF5.jpeg

C2E8FC4C-CA65-4BD4-9DDE-03FAED730268.jpeg

62C97F21-D2CC-4369-91DB-6B55176FEA47.jpeg

FE6D67D7-5429-4DCA-8FE6-0CB3B0E0DDC5.jpeg

BAB6EBEB-7850-4272-BED3-8E648BE05F9D.jpeg

Happy Birthday @mezzotown88 loving your birthday gifts, especially all the Minnie Mouse 

Woohoo!   Happy Birthday, @mezzotown88!   Love the Coach x Minnie!!!!!   I also adore those brush holders and the Dior powders!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

3 Replies
testing