cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

VIB ROUGE 20% OFF - SUMMER SALE - AUGUST 2019

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 8.50.50 AM.png

It's a NEW Summer Sale and it's around the corner!

Time to talk about what you think you're going to buy and start writing those shopping lists! What's on your list?!

20% OFF VIB ROUGE DATES:

AUGUST 19 - AUGUST 27

15% OFF VIB DATES:

AUGUST 20 - AUGUST 27

PROMO CODE:

SUMMERSAVE

EXCLUSIONS:

• Cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any Promo Codes.
  • Not valid on The Ordinary
  • Limit of 1 Dyson item "per transaction"
  • Limit of 3 Drunk Elephant items "per transaction"

Here's my list of products I might purchase during the sale ...

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 12.54.50 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 1.00.34 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.01.29 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 12.50.57 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.04.43 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.05.49 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.06.57 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.07.17 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.08.44 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.02.52 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.04.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 12.53.24 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 1.09.00 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.34.48 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 12.58.22 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 10.14.26 AM.png

Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF - SUMMER SALE - AUGUST 2019

Way to go on the low buy @tastelikewater! I also stocked up on a couple staples I'm set to run out of before the next sale, but I got sucked in by the Viseart palettes since they were also on clearance. If I can just hold out on the ND Lila through the end of the week I'll have made it lol

Beware  the Rosegold Remastered palette!

I received this in the mail today, hoping to bring it overseas with me next week. I was disappointed to see 6 of the glitter shades were hollow, some crumbled to the point where pan was showing (not to mention a huge mess!). Unfortunately this seems to be a theme with this product as most of the reviews mention this. Maybe that's why it's on sale? Pity because the shades are actually quite pretty and unique.

Contacted CS which was a huge waste of time on the issue.

RE: Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF - SUMMER SALE - AUGUST 2019

@PinkEvergreen after about 35 minutes of being placed on and off hold without explanation by the same CS representative ( whose English was very poor) and after explaining my situation multiple times, I was told my only option was to return the faulty palette in store for a refund. Which isn’t really an option for me as I’m leaving for Europe for 4 weeks on Tuesday which is beyond the return date. Normally CS is very helpful but today was not my day. Any chance a mod can help me out?

Re: RE: Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF - SUMMER SALE - AUGUST 2019

@shopaholic15 wrote:
@PinkEvergreenafter about 35 minutes of being placed on and off hold without explanation by the same CS representative ( whose English was very poor) and after explaining my situation multiple times, I was told my only option was to return the faulty palette in store for a refund. Which isn’t really an option for me as I’m leaving for Europe for 4 weeks on Tuesday which is beyond the return date. Normally CS is very helpful but today was not my day. Any chance a mod can help me out?

@PenelopeBT  @RebeccaBT  @ZakiyaBT  @DaneeBT @kevinbt 

Any chance one of you could assist @shopaholic15  with the broken palette she received? 🙂

Thanks for trying! I appreciate it.

@shopaholic15  What response did you get from Customer Service? An offer to get a replacement, I hope? 

I just received the first of my three orders (placed as soon as the sale opened after midnight on Monday). With no samples.   Shall we expect the usual sample screw ups with this event as the last one? 

No samples for me, either. 

Yes lol I ordered my mom a lipstick and I only picked one sample and they sent me a perfume sample (not what i picked)

HAUL! wooooooo!

Also, I was surprised to see the Sephora umbrella as an in-store point perk and snapped it up immediately!  I don't even need an umbrella! 😄  It's madness!

haul-201908.jpg

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine

Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Chocolate Dahlia

NATASHA DENONA - Eyeshadow Palette 5#2

PAT MCGRATH LABS - LuxeTrance™ Lipstickin She's Heaven

KOSAS - Tinted Face Oil Foundation

FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid

FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate

@drrragon I have this umbrella and love it.  I expected it to be one of the purse umbrellas but as you know, it's bigger than that.  I get super nervous when I use it by my apartment since I live a block and a half from Lake Michigan and the wind off the lake is fierce.  It hasn't broken yet, though.

@sprocketta haha i've been wondering how it holds up under strong wind...glad you've had success there!  yeah at first i was disappointed that it wasn't a mini purse umbrella, but i do love that it's automatic and is decent quality, and for some reason i just really love the idea of an umbrella with the sephora logo on it!  😄  

Hi @drrragon .

Great haul! That Pat McGrath lippie is so pretty! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Awesome sale haul @drrragon!

OOOOoo Great picks @drrragon! When I finally saw that ND Palette in person I was convinced to pick it up and I use it all the time! Great for cooler neutral looks. Also love the Kosas and the PMG!

@Brutalitops Yas!!  From online photos I was worried it was too pink/warm for me but after seeing it in-store I had to grab it!  There's never enough cool neutrals 🙂

@drrragon EXACTLY the same here! I was like either this is another orangey-brown mess or it's exactly what I am looking for and I cannot tell based on these friggin' online pictures

Great haul!

Gorgeous haul! That Natasha Denona Palette is perfect for fall beauty looks. <333

RE: Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF - SUMMER SALE - AUGUST 2019

Beautiful haul! I own the Pat McGrath lipstick shade you bought and it’s one of my favorite lipsticks in my collection. Hope you love it as much as I do!

@Gemini619 I love the PMG luxe trance formula!  most lipsticks dry my lips out or migrate past my lip lines but this one doesn't!  Heart Heart

testing