cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

VIB ROUGE 20% OFF - SUMMER SALE - AUGUST 2019

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 8.50.50 AM.png

It's a NEW Summer Sale and it's around the corner!

Time to talk about what you think you're going to buy and start writing those shopping lists! What's on your list?!

20% OFF VIB ROUGE DATES:

AUGUST 19 - AUGUST 27

15% OFF VIB DATES:

AUGUST 20 - AUGUST 27

PROMO CODE:

SUMMERSAVE

EXCLUSIONS:

• Cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any Promo Codes.
  • Not valid on The Ordinary
  • Limit of 1 Dyson item "per transaction"
  • Limit of 3 Drunk Elephant items "per transaction"

Here's my list of products I might purchase during the sale ...

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 12.54.50 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 1.00.34 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.01.29 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 12.50.57 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.04.43 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.05.49 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.06.57 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.07.17 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.08.44 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.02.52 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.04.04 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 12.53.24 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 1.09.00 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 9.34.48 AM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-13 at 12.58.22 PM.png

Screen shot 2019-08-09 at 10.14.26 AM.png

Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF - SUMMER SALE - AUGUST 2019

@makeitup305  I saw it on the TrendmoodDeals Instagram account. It’s still there:

382F4F06-2598-4574-B8F5-6BDBF5CCA227.jpeg

You cannot be serious about this?? I have been Rouge for a while and I have had concerns about Sephora's loyalty program, but I still stuck with. Why go to Sephora when there is Ulta with their reward program that gives you actual money discounts, and then Dermstore that is having 25-30% of sales for everyone and then sites themselves like Nars, Sol de Janeiro that have rewards programs? If this is serious and true I can use my 20% off this time around I guess, but why bother with continuing my status?

@PinkEvergreen I'm pretty sure somebody sent it to Trendmood who took it from Reddit, that's the first I saw of it and then it spread like wildfire. I'm half convinced it was a troll.

@makeitup305  I’ve noticed that Sephora representatives typically respond very swiftly to correct misinformation posted on BIC. I have not seen Sephora respond to any post here, nor on their Instagram or Twitter, indicating that the advertisement was fake. That’s why I’m taking it to be authentic. 

@PinkEvergreen that's true, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe it's legit after all. I still don't think it was a very widespread coupon and really nothing to get worked up over. Yes, I would've loved one but I'm not filled with outrage over it. I think Ulta does a better job of rewarding more loyal customers than Sephora does but Sephora has slightly improved over the years (now we get 3 sales instead of 2 😉 )

@makeitup305 @PinkEvergreen its legit! I saw one or two people post screen shots of their orders on reddit. One girl bought a ton of stuff and showed the discount and such. It would be a lot of effort to photoshop all of that, so i believe it.

@sabrinas must be nice! I'm more likely to believe that than just the coupon.

@Alle685  I completely understand where you are coming from.  I'm honestly a bit disappointed that Rouge didn't get the 30% that Sephora was sending to target some people who were about to lose their tier.  I do shop brand sites like Biossance which has great sales, free shipping and Ebates but I"m loathe to order skincare by mail during the hot summer.  Sigh.

@Alle685  I’m on a no-buy/low-buy and 20% is definitely not enough to lure me in. I may have stocked up on certain items if Rouge had received 30% like the low-volume shoppers did. Pass for me. 

@Alle685 I hear you.  I actually just got an amazing deal on some skincare at cult beauty.  It was like 18% off and then 20% off on top of that.  Can't wait to get my stuff!

@itscarin  - Cult Beaut is UK - do you have to pay for shipping?  I've never went that far on their website to look but think that the type of deal you can get once the IVA is removed is rather good.  

@MCSSavvy Shipping to the us was free. Maybe they have a $50 threshold?  I will say the vat came off of Fresh products but not the 20%. You can’t beat the prices on ct and omirocozva-whatever.   Not sure when the 20% off skincare ends. 

@itscarin  Thanks!

Does anyone know if this is replacing the sale that usually happens in the fall? Or is that one still going to happen? Because this one is a bit of a surprise, I haven't exactly been budgeting for it like I do with the fall one.

I'll probably grab DE's Pronit and Lala, only because I'm nearly out of both, and that'll be it.

RE: Re: VIB ROUGE 20% OFF - SUMMER SALE - AUGUST 2019

Can we use this code multiple times or is it one time use only

The code can be used multiple times within the time frame...

The code can be used multiple times within the time frame of the sale!

@Asche  Last year there was a sale in April, August and November.  There is friends and family in October but that is invite only.  If they repeat the sale schedule as in years past.  

There was an August sale last year? I don't remember that at all, hahaha! 😛 

I'm not too sure but honestly I don't think it will replace it or else they would take a huge sales hit because of Ulta's winter sale. I think Sephora makes the most money during the holiday sale being that everyones' buying presents and trying to save.

I think Sephora is starting to wakeup to all the savvy Rouges that bargain shop. I don't shop at Sephora anymore unless it's sale time. I can typically find the same things Sephora has at Marshalls and TJmaxx for a fraction of the cost. I think this new Summer sale is them trying to stay competitive with Ulta.

Good points! I'd definitely be happy if Sephora did their sales more than twice a year. 😛

excuse me, what?!!?! @___@  errmaggawwwdd!!!! things being added to my cart!!!!

testing