Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Hi All! 

We are long overdue for an updated Subscription Sharing thread!  Whether it's BoxyCharm, Ipsy, or PopSugar we want to hear (and see) all about what you are subscribed to.

giphy

Interested in trading with other users?  Here are some things you need to know from @SydBristow and her trade threads:

Spoiler

IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with Sephora's terms of use, items cannot be listed "for sale" or even for trade for Sephora or other gift cards. Please do not list "prices" either (which implies selling), but you can list approximate trade value.

Because a number of fake items have been sent in trades, it is strongly advised you provide photos of your higher-end items, including the labeling (you may be asked for it anyway) and list WHERE you purchased the item from. Fakes are readily available from less reputable sellers and can contain toxins! It is important to everyone to know where their cosmetics come from.

Please also be aware that some makeup products cannot be sanitized - please use caution in your trades. When in doubt, ask the community, it's a great resource! Used items you may wish to avoid are mascara, liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, and cream products.

Acquiring Items
Please use discretion with whom you enter into trades with. There is a summarized list of trusted traders here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/List-of-Successful-Traders-January-2015/td-p/1852954 Protect yourself in your trades, ask questions (such as where an item was purchased), ask for additional photos (to show level of usage and/or labeling to prove authenticity).
If you don’t feel 100% comfortable doing a trade because someone is new, you can request they send their items first.

Communication
Please use the private message system on Beauty Talk and/or tag the user you are trying to get in touch with. Communication is key! You can tell a lot about a trade by how the communication goes. If you will be unavailable for any periods of time, please be up front, and if there are any issues with shipping please be up front about that as well.

Delivery
Having tracking and insurance on shipments goes a long way to figuring out where an item might be. The USPS puts anticipated delivery dates and tracking numbers right on the receipt. If there is any issue with an item you have sent out, please follow up with the carrier.

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?
Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

**the previous thread can be found here: Subscription box photo sharing

Re: Subscription Central (Spoilers, Unboxings, and More)

Looks like another single purchase Play box is coming soon. Play! By Sephora – Play! Smarts Superfoods: Inner & Outer Beauty Box  Launching soon! (via mysubciptionaddiction) 

Play! Smarts Superfoods: Inner & Outer Beauty

Spoiler

We also have the FULL spoilers for this box! FYI – These spoilers are listed on the Sephora YouTube page but are not 100% confirmed yet

Superfoods: Inner & Outer Beauty includes:
Seven trial-size products—a $31 value:

I actually cancelled my Play! Subscription. I was getting a lot of repeats. I’m now down to Ipsy (waiting to upgrade to the big one) BoxyCharm (Recieved BoxyLuxe this month) and Allure. I actually like Allure a lot. I get a lot of great items and like the fact that there is always at least one full sized item. BE74830D-D19D-4786-9D35-F74CF047059A.jpegLove that we got Babyfacial!

@darlyndar I think I've been pretty dang lucky, I'm going...

@darlyndar I think I've been pretty dang lucky, I'm going on a year in October for play, and have never received a duplicate, so I'm holding on. I really wasn't too thrilled with the boxycharm luxe box. I mean it wasn't bad, I was just really hoping on getting a couple different items that I didn't get, not their fault I got my hopes up lol I'm hoping to also get the bigger ipsy.. so excited 😄

nice @darlyndar It looks great! I just subscribed to this as well! Not so patiently waiting for mine to arrive haha

Hopefully you subbed prior to the 20th, @Kim888! MSA posted on that day that the Sept. Box was sold out. I skipped August and hadn’t received a shipping confirmation yet, so I called and was told my sub had been cancelled. I started it up again, but that was on the 20th. I’ve been billed but nothing has shipped yet🤔

@eshoe I did! I subscribed around the second week of september although my actual order date is listed as the 21st so maybe it didn't go through. I deff subscribed before last friday though

I hope yours goes through! I’m a little worried about mine as it hasn’t shipped yet, @Kim888. I will just hold tight, they have been a good sub for me overall.

thanks @eshoe fingers crossed for you as well! The october/november spoilers are what really made me sub. I already have the full size babyfacial so i'll be a bit sad if i don't get september but I'll get over it haha

I did see that they are subbing out La La for the Babyfacial on some and I would be thrilled with that  as well, @Kim888 Hoping for the YSL next month, looks like it’s now a variant.

A pic of the Play Luxe this month. Included is Tata Harper rejuvenating serum, Hourglass Caution mascara, Christophe Robin hair mask, Tatcha water cream, Tom Ford black orchid and Givency Rouge Interdit Vinyl black lipstick (which goes on like a pink balm)

null

Ooo the lipstick sounds fun @luvstravel!

Ooo the lipstick sounds fun @Luvstravel!

@Luvstravel I'm n love with that bag!

@Luvstravel I'm n love with that bag!

@Imaster, this is definitely the cutest Luxe Play bag I'v...

@Imaster, this is definitely the cutest Luxe Play bag I've gotten !

thanks for sharing @Luvstravel the bag looks really fun!

@Kim888, it is a really cute bag and 3 or 4 of the produc...

@Kim888, it is a really cute bag and 3 or 4 of the products, I haven't tried, so I'm good with it 🙂

My bag on the right (trust fund beauty nail polish) mini on the left. The extra is the hanalei lip balm. She redeemed it but it was missing...thats mine in rose.😔 already emailed ipsy. I think it's a tie this month. Super happy the nail polish was mermaid tears. Also got box #681 for Sephora play but @angel7594 did a excellent job showing it, I won't repeat. 😊

finally play! and allure arrive 😄 I'm loving this month for both!

@lmaster I love the Allure Box! I recieved mine as well. I’m absolutely loving the Babyfacial. It’s so nice to have a travel size now. 

@darlyndar I know! I've been really loving allure! I've n...

@darlyndar I know! I've been really loving allure! I've never tried the DE product, so I'm excited to test it out 😍

My play! box arrived. It was a good box this month...but I'm thinking about cancelling soon. I can't keep getting the regular sub and the smarts/ Luxe boxes.

3,200 Replies