Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask - Cucumber - Anti-Puffiness 1 Pair in PEARL ($2.50 pink pkg) back in stock, if you're looking for an add on for shipping 💓

I got it to try out the Susteau hair wash sample ( use code yourgift)

Viseart Dark Mattes and Cool Mattes (and the pastel one) are 50% off, but I cannot link them right now, keep getting page errors.  I would suggest using mobile/app.

Is this the best Menorial sale ever? Ive hardly seen Nudestix or Kate Somerville on sale.😍

I got the KS Peptide serum for $54 with the Soend $50 get 500 points.  I bought some YSL and Nudestix lippies too.🤪. This is insane, Ive placed 3 orders already! I mean, when are they going to be on sale like this?

Screenshots_2021-05-30-12-13-11~2.png

Pic 3.png

2021-05-30 (4).png

Pic 1.png

Pic 2.png

Some amazing sales going on!! Here are just a few that caught my eye. I plan to buy the Make Up Forever Foundation and the Fenty Beauty By Rihanna bronzer.

@FullCoverageBB , I would head to the Fenty and Too Faced direct sites for certain items.  The discount might be higher (up to 50% at Fenty and TF 30%).

OMG thanks so much!! @danielledanielle ❤️

It seems more items have been added for Memorial Day Weekend.  Some notables IMO:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Brush Set 

fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Gift Set 

ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr PATRICK STARRR Visionary Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.05 oz 

Plus, several of the Sephora Clear Days items are on sale and there's 10% cashback on Rakuten for Sephora Collection.

I saw these and was really tempted by the brushes @danielledanielle I may reach Rouge with this sale🤭. 

It appears that you already have, @Buootiful

Yeah for this year, not 2022 yet🤭 @eshoe 

🤦🏻‍♀️ @Buootiful of course😂!

Love that brush set, @danielledanielle! It’s very pretty in person ❣️

I may or may not have picked them up @eshoe 

@danielledanielle I hope you did! I would love to know which ones make it into your daily routine🙌🏼

Psssstttt...

Blender is $5 off and the straws are back.

It's OOS already but has anyone tried this? The discontinued  Paul Mitchell paste is running low and was thinking of this for hubby to style his hair and absorb oil. Oh and any suggestions would be appreciated it. Thanks.

Buootiful_0-1618268973764.png

Sephora just added a bunch of stuffs on sales (up to 50% off) on various brands like PMG, YSL, Tom Ford, GA, etc 14A70C2A-C338-4BCF-AFDF-CA026E4454AC.png

If you missed out on Melt Cosmetics Blueprint Eyeshadow Palette Stack 0.42 oz / 12.01 g or Jessica Rabbit Glitter Storm, they are in stock at the moment.

I don't think I've ever seen the ND palettes this low:

2020-05-21 13_29_28-Makeup Sale _ Beauty Sale _ Sephora.pngNATASHA DENONA - Safari All Matte Eyeshadow PaletteNATASHA DENONA - Tropic Eyeshadow Palette

Giving this thread a bump for the Memorial Day sale section. Lots of items added, including stuff from ABH, Sunday Riley, Aquis, IT, PMG, etc!

First time poster, here!  Hi!  (Long-time Sephora-addict, though... 🙂

The Sunday Riley Power Couple Set is a great snag in the Memorial Day Sale! And several of the Kiehl's masks, too.  Happy shopping!

Sunday Riley Power Couple Advanced Retinol and Lactic Acid Duo

KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask

2 Replies
testing