Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

That is very helpful. Thank you, SQ!

Ooh I love Anita!  I dunno about the comparison myself as I just ordered the "metal" version of black dahlia so it's the really glittery version.  I prefer warm colors on myself as well.  You'll have to wear both the lippies you got and post 🙂

Will do! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Gwen, I have these swatched and worn for comparison in quite a few places. Judging from how you have worn Bite Scarlet, I think Anita and Black Dahlia would work well on you.

Spoiler
3.jpg
WaD-Feline-Anita.jpg
swatch.JPG
Share2015-09-02-6037ecb0ab8bca5eed33e31d6d5d769f9b9bd779fcdfdf67916b57940c00425d-Picture.jpg

Thank you again! These swatches are helpful. In the last photo, are you wearing 'Black Dahlia'?

Anonymous Insider

The last one is Black Metal Dahlia, they are the same base color, metal just has shimmer added.

I came across a black dahlia this morning at a florist's while on my ice cream date. The color was so rich and my camera couldn't even do it justice. But it felt like a sign... maybe I do need 'Black Dahlia' after all. 😄

image.jpg

My mom grows amazing dahlias.

Pictures please!

I think the only pic I have is this one:

image.jpgMy mom has a pretty serious green thumb.

Beautiful!

My parents love gardening too.  I love going there and seeing all the colors.  Having plants and flowers just makes me smile.

Me too, some day I hope to be as together as my mom is and always have fresh flowers in my house. Although one of our cats ate all my indoor plants. ALL of them. I had been, for years, growing mini roses. *sigh* 

Aww I just didn't inherit the green thumb from my parents.  It's quite sad really.  I cannot keep any plants, I can't cook, and I'm not nurturing in any way.  

Haha I can do that stuff, it's the emotional support part of nurturing where I'm lacking. Too much logical problem-solver. Oops.

Ahh yeah it is tough.  I try but totally stink at all those things.  

I came here because I saw a picture of my absolute favorite flower

Anonymous Insider

Malday - Dinnerplate Dahlia?

428797_406524246049478_1505089692_n.jpg

Arabian Night Dahlias, like gwenhwyfar posted! 😄 (that specific color, I mean. I love most dahlias though, and dinnerplate ones are amazing)

Oh my gosh. So beautiful.

Here's a photo from last weekend's farmers market. I have no idea what variety this is, but it's like peaches and cream and so dreamy.

image.jpg

What timing!  I just placed an order for Black Dahlia 😉

Those are gorgeous flowers though.  I don't see them often enough.

Yay thanks for letting us know!  I finally got Black Metal Dahlia!

testing