Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I have this classic blending brush from sephora and it is nice.  I still prefer my MAC 217 to this one, but if my MAC is dirty, this is my second favorite blending brush 🙂

I've been meaning to try MAC brushes as well. I may be the only makeup owner on the planet without one.

I love the sephora blending brush! The thing I like most about it is the shape at the tip- it is a good size (not too big) and it has good "fluff" to it.

It is very different than the Mac 217. I wouldn't compare them.

I use the sephora blending brush to sweep a light wash of color into my crease- and I use the 217 when I need to soften a color or really blend two different shades together.The Mac one is good at taking color away, and the sephora one is better at putting it on.

2,060 Replies
testing