Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

Ugh. I missed it too! 

samee

Same here 😭☺️

Me too! 😞 I missed Saint too. So sad. 😞

Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!   I got KVD Saint, Sinner, the brush set, another color in mini eyeliner, and the lip vixen duo Robot Very Happy  I also got another OCC color creme to add to my clearance collection of them...I'm up to 7 colors of that now-all bought half off.  

Too many to post, but check out sale section. I saw Veronika23 and hookedonbeauty2 post that they saw amazing deals on there.  There is so much! Tarte, Laura Mercier, Urban Decay etc...275 items.

Aw crap I didn't see this thread so I just created one with today's date. lol OOPS!!!

It's OK!! 😉 Great stuff in there!!! Thank you, I would have never looked today. I didn't see you made a thread also until after I posted.

I love Shrinking Beauty and have wanted to try Brazilian Bombshell. The price turned me off. At half off, I may give this a go. Has anyone tried it?

http://www.sephora.com/brazilian-bombshell-skin-perfecting-body-lotion-with-broad-spectrum-spf-30-P3...

Only in store, where I really liked it, but not $48 worth.  I felt like it had a slight blurring, subtle shimmery effect on skin (arms).  The only thing is I don't know how long the "blurring" effect lasts, know what I mean?  but 1/2 off might be worth a try!

I read some reviews about this stuff stinking. I hate bad smells, so I decided to wait until I could get into a store to smell it. The reviews are right. This stuff stinks. I am passing. It surprised me that this was also priced at $24 in store. It gave me incentive to look at what other items in the sales section were also in the store on sale, so I could swatch first. Most items listed in the sales section here (the ones that interest me anyway) are full price if they're in the store at all.

I know Shrinking Beauty blurred until it washed off. Since this is a sunscreen, I was hoping it would hold up in water (while swimming) at least until the next application. I have too much sunscreen and doubt I can use it all before it expires, so I am waiting on this. If it goes back on sale when my sunscreen supply is nearly depleted, I will pick it up then.

Great idea for a thread, notcreative. Thanks for creating it!

Look what I found:

http://www.sephora.com/the-diva-pressing-iron-P375830?skuId=1433556

Totally joking on that, but I did really more Sephora brushes than usual on sale, including this one.

http://www.sephora.com/classic-blending-eye-shadow-brush-71-P379541?skuId=1504471

I really like the Sephora brush I bought a bit ago, and am considering the one above. Does anyone have it?

No joke I would have purchased that pressing iron over a year ago if it was knocked down to about $100

That iron has been in the sales section since I started shopping with Sephora in May of 2013. If they really wanted to move them, they would mark them down more. When something sits on sale for 2 1/2 years, it is almost like they lowered the price permanently. 

I have this classic blending brush from sephora and it is nice.  I still prefer my MAC 217 to this one, but if my MAC is dirty, this is my second favorite blending brush 🙂

I've been meaning to try MAC brushes as well. I may be the only makeup owner on the planet without one.

I love the sephora blending brush! The thing I like most about it is the shape at the tip- it is a good size (not too big) and it has good "fluff" to it.

It is very different than the Mac 217. I wouldn't compare them.

I use the sephora blending brush to sweep a light wash of color into my crease- and I use the 217 when I need to soften a color or really blend two different shades together.The Mac one is good at taking color away, and the sephora one is better at putting it on.

2 Replies
testing