Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Otherworldly October Hauls 2024 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ

October is upon us and so are some amazing fall hauls!  Drop what you got and share your incredible beauty & beyond purchases ๐Ÿ‚ 

IMG_6396.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: Otherworldly October Hauls 2024 ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Always having a terrible week and this package made it slightly better. Here is my prime day haul. Spent $25 and saved $15. I loove the way the grapefruit smells, and I already wanna purchase the matching grapefruit sleeping mask ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŠ

IMG_2413.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Iโ€™m glad it made you happy, @ChickenGurlie!

Grapefruit is a fav! @ChickenGurlie hope your week is better 

Grapefruit is the best scent @ChickenGurlie ! I hope your fun haul helps your week get better ! ๐Ÿ’ž

@ChickenGurlie great haul, enjoy

I'm sorry to hear your having a tough week @ChickenGurlie ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿฉท It's nice that you had this little self care package arrived to help lift your spirits. Hopefully things start looking up for you soon. ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉต

I've never seen the grapefruit one before, I'm intrigued ๐Ÿคฉ

@ChickenGurlie hope your week starts looking up!  A good Prime Day deal is at least a bit of a bright spot, though, isn't it?

@ChickenGurlie  Aw, I hope your week gets better. Glad your Laneige goodies lifted your spirits! Also love seeing how many of us snagged the LANEIGE Cream Skin Refillable Toner & Moisturizer with Ceramides and Peptides during Amazon Prime Days. Thatโ€™s good stuff. 

*Already*

I wanted to grab a few of these sets for holiday gifties as I worried they may sell out and the promo was a nice way to do it! I am also going to split them up a bit so not going to swatch all except those I am keeping as there is a shade for everyone it seems. Good stocking stuffers I hope!  :). Did we have the buy 100 get 10% event before? I can't recall. Probably so. Of course I would love the new Merit lip in a single. It's really nice.

Trying some new brands like Gee and the Sweed blushes. I have tried and enjoy the Sweed mascara which seems effective.  All the blush all the time.  The Wander formula and Sweed are lovely. Very smooth with a slight sheen too. The Gucci may be my favorite tho. Ooh sheโ€™s pretty. The new RMS tinted lip oils- I really love the feel of these, wow, they are substantial and super smooth.  The Lily red has decent pigment too whereas Milla is super subtle and barely shows on my lips. Lily is obv the fav for me. Lol. They are so comfy and feel terrific over any lipstick so far. The VBB concealer is a nice skincare concealer hybrid. Has light plus coverage tho doesnโ€™t handle my dark circles. Rats. I did try the new Sarah Creal concealer in store and this seems like a terrific formula with slightly more coverage plus it has caffeine in it. You also get a good amount for the price which is less than the VB. I recommend that to anyone not just us over 50s folks. (Plus. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ) Itโ€™s on my Sephora Savings Event List! Yay for Nov 1or Nov 5 thru 11th! ๐ŸŽƒ

IMG_5964.jpegIMG_5986.jpegIMG_6145.jpegIMG_6149.jpeg

Spoiler

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! @Sunnysmom 

๐Ÿ˜ญ Please send help @lmaster , thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Pics and swatches are amazing!  I got the Refy plum set too, and loving it. @Sunnysmom  

Thought of you with the Gucci blush @sister13 , did you pick it up yet?! ๐Ÿ’ž I am really liking the ease and versatility of the Refy products Iโ€™ve tried! 

I tried out the mini saie blushes in store, and the longevity is amazing! I already have the Chilly full sized blush, but I want this mini set so bad. Any updates on how you like it? Thank you! :))

Arenโ€™t they wonderful @GracieFirgau ?! Glad you enjoy them too! ๐Ÿ’ž I love a bunch of their shades tho Apres and Cheeky are probably my favorites at this point. I will be keeping Stockholm which I love and gifting the other 2 from this set! They do really last and I love to use them as the first layer and then add a light powder shade to help them really hold! (Like Kosas Blush is Life Baked Talc-Free Dimensional + Brightening Blush Hype . ) I think Stockholm is such a pretty flushed soft pink that blends beautifully as all the shades do and Mood is an easy burgundy, perfect for fall! 

I didn't see the Gucci blush, I didn't see the Gucci blush, ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿซฃ @Sunnysmom 

Nothing to see here @danielledanielle ! ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ญ I tried not to as well. Forgot how lovely their blush formula is! Itโ€™s also ridiculous how they attach LE to it and my brain spirals! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Indeed @Sunnysmom 

Beautiful haul as always, that I did not see

Breaking up the sets for stocking stuffers is a great idea!  I would,  however,  be tempted to keep them all.  @Sunnysmom 

The packaging is so cute but I love to do it too @CorgiMommy . I hear you but thankful some of the shades arenโ€™t right for me! That helps! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos74
  • 1000002717.jpg
  • IMG_6396.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_5770.jpeg
  • IMG_3927.jpeg
  • 1000004399.jpg
  • 1000004404.jpg
  • 1000008960.jpg
  • 1000008961.jpg
  • 17279905693081060399969676150310.jpg
  • IMG_7250.jpeg
  • 1000001439.jpg
  • IMG_7338.jpeg
  • Bobbi Brown should add Sapphire to their permanent shadow stick lineup.
testing