Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Opulent October Hauls!

October is here which means fall is here along with all the beautiful holiday releases. It is my birthday month so I thought to start the haul thread for this month. Show and tell all you get from beauty purchases to cozy clothing, warm scented candles or even pumpkin treats.

22C8B6BE-89D5-4ACE-8C6A-8860DBA9A95C.jpeg

Re: @Buootiful how do you like the rapid lash serum? I use th...

I have been using Lashfood for the past three weeks on my SUPER short lashes and I am just noticing a difference! Itโ€™s veye easy to apply and doesnโ€™t cause any irritation. 

@yankeefaithful thank you so much! I definitely don't min...

@yankeefaithful thank you so much! I definitely don't mind at all, I appreciate your feedback!

@lmaster  I hope you don't mind me jumping in here, because I love the Rapid Lash!! It really works well without any irritation!! I saw results in as little as 2 weeks!! Hope this helps!โ˜บ

@yankeefaithful Thank you for sharing your experience. I think my brows need some help so Iโ€™m looking into all these lash serums to use on my brows.

@fatimamummy, the good thing about Rapidlash is you can use it for both brows and lashes ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Re: Opulent October Hauls!

Lots of pretties here @Buootiful! ๐Ÿ˜Š That watermelon makeup eraser is adorable!

Thanks! @itsfi. I cant wait to make it dirty, lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

@fatimamummyHappy Birthday Month to you, mine is this month too. What day is yours on?

Thank you @Anastasiya13 and happy birthday month to you as well! Mine is Oct 16, when is yours?

@fatimamummy Ooo thatโ€™s awesome. Thank you, and I am October 13th

@Anastasiya13 Yay! we are just 3 days apart ๐Ÿ˜

@fatimamummyLibra sisters ๐Ÿ™‚ any plans for your birthday? or any goodies you planning to get?

@Anastasiya13 I let my kids plan it with their Dad so usually it is some cute little surprise. Thay are always so excited for Mom and Dadโ€™s birthdays. Yesterday my 1st graderโ€™s homework was to write Special days in October and 1st on the list was Mommyโ€™s birthday ๐Ÿคฃ 

How are you planning to spend yours?

@fatimamummyAww thats so cute. Kids are so amazing and they are just priceless. I work with kids, and sometimes I am in awe of the things they say and come up with. I hope you have an amazing birthday with your family. I am not sure, I am hoping to maybe go to San Diego and visit the zoo, since I have not been out there in years.

Happy Birthday Month @fatimamummy!

Birthday Month GIF - Birthday Month BirthdayMonth GIFs

Thank you @ChristineR07๐Ÿ˜Š 

Opulent October Hauls!

happy birthday month!! @fatimamummy

Thank you @lmaster

Happy Birthday Month, @fatimamummy!!!   Thanks for starting the thread!  I still have some August/September hauls to catch up on, plus recents, so you'll be seeing me a lot around here! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Beautylish:

093018gingerbread.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Too Faced Gingerbread Spice Palette
2.  Too Faced Melted Matte Gingerbread Girl Lipstick

*These sold out sooooo fast as soon as they launched on Too Faced's site.  Luckily, I was able to snag them first thing the next morning on Beautylish (and then they launched everywhere else - lol!).  I have been wearing the heck out of these - they are perfect for fall! โค๏ธ

2.  More Beautylish:

093018beautylishannasui.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Anna Sui Glittering Nail Color 4
2.  Anna Sui Eye and Face Color A and color case

3.  Love Luxe Beauty:

093018loveluxe.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Poppin' Bubbly Highlighter
2.  See Me From Space Drenched Highlighter Palette - The Extraterrestrial shade is supposed to glow in the dark - I wore it to a concert recently, but it was so hot and humid that I think it melted off by the time it got dark, so I will try again soon 
3.  Makeout Sesh Lip Luster
4.  Gold Flakes Embellishments

4.  Barney's:

093018barneyshaul1.PNG

Spoiler
My haul from my first Love Yourself Event order for this fall:
1.  By Terry Sun Designer Palette in Hippie Chic
2.  Hourglass Caution Extreme Mascara:  Not a fan - It went really clumpy on my lashes ๐Ÿ˜ž
3.  Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultra Wear Lip Color in Soft Rose:  LOVE!
4.  Givenchy Le Rouge Matte Lipstick with Rose Gold Case
5.  Givenchy Teint Couture Shimmer Powder in Gold

My GWP:

093018barneysgwp.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Love Yourself Fall Event GWP bag
2.  Givenchy Step Up Gift
3.  My SA's Referral gift from Sisley and Lipstick Queen - Thank you for the heads up, @luvgloss13!!!   xoxoxoxoxo

Close up of the Givenchy goodies:

093018givenchypowder.PNG

093018givenchy.PNG

5.  More Barneys:

093018barneys2.PNG

Spoiler
My second Love Yourself Event order from this fall:
1.  GWP bag (same contents as in order above)
2.  Extra Chanel deluxe samples from my 2nd SA
3.  Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask
4.  Chantecaille Luminescent Eye Shade in Sol 
5.  Chantecaille La Sirena Bronzer
6.  Chanel Le Rouge Duo in 69 Tender Beige

Closeup of the Chantecaille:

093018chantecaille.PNG

6. Colourpop:

093018cpzodiac.PNG

Spoiler
1.  Kathleen Lights x Colourpop The Zodiac Palette
2.  On the Cusp Highlighter
3.  Scorpio Moon Lipstick

I swear @Tamara76! Will you just adopt me??? Lol. I can live with all your amazing makeup!!!

Lol - I think there is already a line of potential adoptees waiting to move into my beauty room once it's set up, @darlyndar. ๐Ÿ˜‰   Your collection is pretty amazing, too, girl! โค๏ธ 

1 Reply
testing