Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls 2022

November is here (Well almost here) which means the official holiday shopping season and the month when most of us shop more than rest of the year. 
May it be what you shop during Sephora’s Beauty Insider sale or anything else you haul for yourself or for gifting. Show and tell here and enable us all. 

Image from Campaign USImage from Campaign US

I really really wanted to connect with you all through your haul so I am starting the November thread a few days earlier. Until No ember actually starts, keep posting your hauls in October thread and do come here as soon we Hit 11/01. Happy Shopping 🛍 

Happy Birthday to all November BIC babes 💖

Re: Notorious November Hauls 2022

Thank you @Cissy63! 😁 Lots of great goodies in the mix. Now, it's time to play with everything! Fun!

@itsfi  Wow!! Impressive haul!!! I think the Gucci foundation was ment to be! Also the Tom Ford lipstick! I mean what’s the chances. I was looking at the new SC masks and with the 30% I keep going back and forth. Maybe I need to take the plunge!! The silk pillowcase is a perfect gift! And you totally need to keep the hair towel!

Thank you @ather😁 I wear medium-full coverage foundation with much less frequency than I did before so right now, I'm just trying to work my way through the ones that are open and I still enjoy using - ones that are not a good shade match or that I don't like will be decluttered and re-homed, to the extent possible. The Tom Ford lipsticks went OOS quickly online (as is to be expected) and they flew off the displays in the stores near me that carry the brand, which always happens. I only found this one shade because it was in the wrong place, which turned out to be lucky for me. 😊

The new vitamin masks are alright. I posted a review, with some info on the differences between these masks and the ones in the other clean line on the Mask of the Week Challenge thread. They're alright. If you are thinking about trying one or more, picking them up at 30% would be the way to go. 

@itsfi  I had a bunch of foundations I declutter I didn’t think to re home them. I think mine are a few years old anyways probably should be tossed. 

I actually used the 30% off and ordered 2 masks today! I’ll check out your reviews!!! 

@ather, I think you made the right call decluttering your foundations. If they should have been tossed, then tossing them is the way to go. I started being more conscious of how much stuff I keep and that's helped with decluttering or rehoming products earlier than before. Hoping to do an even better job of it in the coming year.

Oh, which 2 masks did you pick up? Interested to hear your thoughts on them. 

@itsfi  I picked up the SEPHORA COLLECTION Vitamin Face Masks Aloe Vera + Vitamin B  and SEPHORA COLLECTION Vitamin Face Masks Mango + Vitamin B6   I am planning on bringing them with me on my trip next week! Maybe for a refresh on the plane 🤣 I love masking on planes!! 

That’s awesome that you mask on planes @ather! Love it and your skin must love it too! 😍 Does your husband mask on planes with you too?

I’ve only done it twice, I think. Both times I had a row to myself and it made it less intimidating to me. One time, it lead to a conversation with a couple of people on the plane and one of the crew members 😊 and I shared some of my sheet masks with them - I may have had several extras on hand. 😝 

Excited to hear your thoughts on these new masks. 

@itsfi  I haven’t masked on a plane since covid. So maybe if it’s not a busy plane. We should have a row to ourselves so not as intimidating. I need the extra moisture for sure. It feels refreshing too after. I always feel gross after travelling all day. It helps make me feel more relaxed. I love that it was a conversation starter for you. That’s amazing! And so sweet of you to share. You really are the best!! 

Lovely hauls, @itsfi! I would like to try the Gucci foundation some day, I just own so many.

Thank you @curlychiquita! I went on a low/no buy off for parts of the year as far as medium-full coverage foundations went since I don't wear them as often as I once did, and so I could focus on using up the ones I currently have open. That's helped, along with putting one in my project pan. There are a few I'm interested in but they'll be picked up over time. 

Gucci Natural Finish Fluid Foundation 170W Fair holds itself out as having medium-to-full coverage. I think that's probably about right, maybe on the lighter side of full coverage though. I prefer my foundation coverate more on the lighter side and this can be sheered out. For a med-full coverage foundation, it is on the lighter side, blends easily and wears comfortably. Finish is on the satin side and does a beautiful job of evening tone, and blurring and diminishing the appearance of redness and spots. I use about a half pump, maybe a smidge less. It is buildable for more coverage. For those sensitive to fragrance, this has a noticeable rose scent. It's pleasant to my nose and does dissipate fully by the time it's blended out, but if fragrance is something you wish to avoid in your foundation, this'll be a pass for you. 

Gucci Foundation.jpg

@faeriegirl @Sunnysmom @lmaster 

Thank you @itsfi!

@itsfi the Gucci foundation looks so elegant!! 

@lmaster, elegant is a wonderful way to describe the Gucci foundation...or any of the pretties in Gucci beauty collection. I've been happy with the beauties I've picked up since the house relaunched their beauty line.💖

@itsfi you got some great items and it sounds like you found some good deals as well 🙂

@CookieGirl1, thank you! 🙂 I love me a deal any time of the year, but the holiday and year-end ones are especially good! 🛍 

@itsfi Excellent haul and beautiful photos as always 📸 🥰. Enjoy your items 😊

@Mellmars1185, thank you. That's very nice of you say. So far, so good with the products I picked up for myself. With the ones I purchased with gifting to others, not gonna lie - it's been a challenge not keeping them to myself. 🤣

@itsfi Oh i hear you👏🙌

The challenge is real.

lol @Mellmars1185! If there are going to be folks who understand that struggle it's BIC! 😁 It'll all be easier after I get all my Christmas shopping done. At least that's what I've told myself. 😂

Awesome haul @itsfi! Have you tried the foundation yet? I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos453
  • Image from Campaign US
  • 475749DD-B179-4140-86B5-C8F5F8EF3349.gif
  • 6035C02A-2805-4541-80A4-47C9883649CE.jpeg
  • 7AE05489-53C1-4AAB-87F4-6A073244B241.jpeg
  • 20221031_085331_mh1667348369733.jpg
  • 20221031_090034.jpg
  • 20221031_091245.jpg
  • 20221031_090642.jpg
  • IMG_20221101_133015411.jpg