Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls 2022

November is here (Well almost here) which means the official holiday shopping season and the month when most of us shop more than rest of the year. 
May it be what you shop during Sephora’s Beauty Insider sale or anything else you haul for yourself or for gifting. Show and tell here and enable us all. 

Image from Campaign USImage from Campaign US

I really really wanted to connect with you all through your haul so I am starting the November thread a few days earlier. Until No ember actually starts, keep posting your hauls in October thread and do come here as soon we Hit 11/01. Happy Shopping 🛍 

Happy Birthday to all November BIC babes 💖

Re: Notorious November Hauls 2022

Yes yes yes @danielledanielle these are so good!! I have to keep thinking now! 😆

Great hauls, @danielledanielle!! What a deal on the DDG pads!! I hope these Rephr brushes work out for you!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Everything looks so nice, @danielledanielle

Love your haul @danielledanielle and wow! Great savings 👌 I hope you enjoy everything!

Nice purchases! Great deals! @danielledanielle 

Great hauls @danielledanielle ! I have not tried those brushes but they look amazing!

Thanks everyone!

Now that’s a steal @danielledanielle! $1.50 a pad for the DDG?! Awesome find! 👊🏼 

That multi sharpener looks cool! 😎 I like the blue color too - makes it easy to find.
I agree, many of the rephr brushes lean on the stiffer side. I find that can come in handy with some of my products and like having a few in my collection for that. 

@itsfi , right?!?!  I think the only other deal that came as close was this year's vault, because it had 35 extra pads and it was during the sale.

If anyone missed out, look at Dermstore.  They are still 20% at the moment and they do have a rewards program.

@danielledanielle ,

Nice November Hauls!  I haven't tried the Rephyr Brushes, so it's good to hear what you think of them.

I am waiting for a Sephora purchase that includes the tiny candles promo, it's fun to see yours!

Nice haul @danielledanielle! That is a great deal on the DDG peels!

@danielledanielle @Great haul. The brushes look amazing. 

@danielledanielle  Ooo that’s a steal from DDG. They are the best!!! 

Omg your hubby is so cute. It’s like he’s also interested in your makeup!! 

@ather , it's more like he entertains it, 😂

Still doing a bit of catch up from the holiday sale.
Sephora - online & in store purchasesSephora - online & in store purchases
The amika Peace, Love, Perk Up Dry Shampoo Set  and the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Kind Words Matte Lip Duo Humble are gifts for me - both went in and out of stock during the sale (and are currently OOS). The VOLUSPA Gilt Pomander & Hinoki Glass Jar Candle 18 oz/ 510 g is a housewarming gift for friends who recently purchased their first home. 🏠 The innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set is for my friend's husband who apparently keeps stealing some of the products from the skincare routine I put together for her. 😂 It's great for travel as well and makes for a nice intro to KBeauty for those with normal, combo or oily skin.
Spoiler
Excuse my dry hands; they're a work in progress this time of the year.Excuse my dry hands; they're a work in progress this time of the year.
My lips are naturally deeper pigmented and the Humble lipstick and liner show up more peachy pink than rosy mauve on me.My lips are naturally deeper pigmented and the Humble lipstick and liner show up more peachy pink than rosy mauve on me.
I have the Mildred Rosewood shade in every lipstick formula that Gucci makes that shade available. I stumbled upon this Gucci Hydrating Lip Balm 5 Ester Rosewood shade and thought" it's Mildred's cousin." lol. Gotta keep family together.😉 
Gucci directGucci directThe green background is the interior print of the box the lip balm arrived in. Love these little touches and the pouch! 
Spoiler
Gucci Ester Rosewood Swatch (med).jpg

@itsfi 

That Gucci lipstick looks so pretty.

@itsfi gorgeous luxe haul

Gucci's packaging really is stellar, @itsfi and indeed, all family members need to be accounted for! 

@quspork, I didn’t know what to expect when Gucci relaunched a beauty line, but I’ve been impressed and happy with most of their products (I feel like those eyeshadow palettes could be improved, though the cars are gorge!! 😍) and absolutely adore their packaging and the little touches they include with their online orders. ♥️ 

I think I will need to pick up all the Rosewoods that they produce. For keeping it all in the family, of course! 😉 

@itsfi  Great haul 🥰  The candle has such a beautiful jar.  Your new Gucci lipstick is beautiful. Enjoy everything!

Thank you @Cissy63! I love the design of the Voluspa candles, the ones with this effect on particular. I love being able to use their jars / tins to hold things after finishing the candle - makeup brushes, paper clips, cotton swabs, makeup erasers, etc.

Conversation Stats
Photos453
  • Image from Campaign US
  • 475749DD-B179-4140-86B5-C8F5F8EF3349.gif
  • 6035C02A-2805-4541-80A4-47C9883649CE.jpeg
  • 7AE05489-53C1-4AAB-87F4-6A073244B241.jpeg
  • 20221031_085331_mh1667348369733.jpg
  • 20221031_090034.jpg
  • 20221031_091245.jpg
  • 20221031_090642.jpg
  • IMG_20221101_133015411.jpg
  • IMG_20221101_133006388.jpg