Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Happy November! I wanted to post a haul but couldn't find a thread for this month so here it is! I am beyond excited to see everyone's Sephora sale hauls this month ♡ 

IMG_3071.GIF

Tags:

Re: Woohoo I never get to treat myself since I'm always worry...

That is an All Star Haul Star!!! Congrats on saving up and getting yourself so many wonderful things. I hope you enjoy all of them! 😊

@SnowyZebra21,

Where did the Green Tea FAB Ultra Repair Cream come from? 

I haven't seen that scent before?

@tsavorite Bought the bundle of 14 oz jar and 2 oz tube o...

@tsavorite Bought the bundle of 14 oz jar and 2 oz tube of green tea and original FAB cream from QVC for $38. 🙂

Re: @tsavorite Bought the bundle of 14 oz jar and 2 oz tube o...

@SnowyZebra21,

I went to Amazon to buy a small size to try.  I liked it.  I think it smells like lime.

Thanks for telling me about it.  🙂

Re: @tsavorite Bought the bundle of 14 oz jar and 2 oz tube o...

Thank you, @SnowyZebra21 !    🙂

Wow!  You hauled some amazing things!   @SnowyZebra21  Enjoy!!!

@SnowyZebra21 Awesome Haul 🤗

So much skin care goodies 😄 solid haul @SnowyZebra21!

Anonymous Insider

Bravo @SnowyZebra21, bravo!  This is a fantastic haul!  Enjoy!

WOW!! Awesome! ♥️

WOW!! Awesome! ♥️

RE: Woohoo I never get to treat myself since I'm always worry...

Such an amazing haul!

I bought a lot of what you did. I bought the urban decay...

I bought a lot of what you did. I bought the urban decay highlight palette, the Anastasia highlight palette, the origins mask from Macy's and a small glam glow. Loved all these sale prices! Bought the above for gifts too!

@SnowyZebra21,

A year's worth of treats!  Wow!  That's awesome!  I hope that you enjoy every one!  🙂

Re: Notorious November Hauls (2017)

Looks like a ton but litterally the bottom half of it is samples, code offers or point perks. I tend to always split my orders as close as 50$ as possible to maximise what I get for my money. 

I have not been working for the last 6 weeks due to an injury so i feel bad about everything I bought but i needed the retail therapy!20171130_161328 (2).jpgFrom sephora:

- UD Naked Heat, Kat Von D Shade + light, Stilla studded lippies, Sephora's favorite : Give me some bold lips, Too faced duo (mascara & primer), Tarte Rainforest of the sea concealer, UD setting spray, Red bag (wich i will return because im not a fan of the thick plastic feeling), Sephora clay masks (stocking stuffers) Sephora colorful eyeshadow in wedding day.

& i got like 40-ish samples (plz dont judge) - The deluxe samples are free and perfect stocking stuffers so friends & familly can try different products!!

Face care & body care from Clarins. Candles - Bath & body works. Sheet masks - The Face Shop.

Thats pretty much it! Now time to try to not spend anything for a while !

@lunamagdalena so sorry to hear about the injury : ( hope you are feeling better retail therapy is the best kind of therapy IMO! : ) great haul! OMG WHERE ARE THOSE BRUSHED FROM NEEEEEED!!!!

I got the brushes from Aliexpress (similar to ebay but often time way cheaper than Ebay/amazon). The quality of the brushes vary in the set but for me they do the job. However, you might not like them if you are used to more dense professional brushes (but I mean for about 0,75 to 1$ per brush ... you cant expect the same quality as a 40$ brush). I personally have never used expensive brushes (i can only afford good make up or good brushes - not both ahah) so they seem fine for what im used to. 

I did receive recently 2 really thick brushes that i ordered from Aliexpress and for 2$ per brush im impressed (hopefully they last a while).20171205_133110.jpg

What i love the most from my haul that wasnt in the picture because i still hadnt received it is this traveling makeup case (35 CAD) also from Aliexpress. The compartments are all movable and it can be used as a shoulder bag, backpack and has a handle that attaches it to a luggage piece. Keeps everything secure and has plenty of space for a LONG trip's worth of make up. Theres another layer to it in which you can store more makeup palettes - & this one is the medium size. 

20171205_134146.jpg

@RoseCharlie THose brushes are totally on my AMazon wish list!!!!

They are so cute when i received them I was debating about if I should use them for makeup or as a cute vanity decoration in an apothecary jar with crystals. 

As i mentioned to someone else, for make up they do the job but arent that dense so it can be tricky if you arent used to it 🙂

I luv those brushes!!!

I luv those brushes!!!

OMG!   You really scored on promos and GWPS!   Also looks like you bought some awesome stuff - those brushes are really cute!!! ❤️  @lunamagdalena

Anonymous Insider

What a fun haul @lunamagdalena!  I've heard good things about the line of The Face Shop sheet masks you hauled; would love to hear your thoughts after you have tried them out.

2,497 Replies
testing