cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

7A5FA4DE-2EEE-49DF-B9DD-115883A7C935.jpeg

Novrmber is here! That means sales, hauls, birthdays (like mine), and more! Show us what you picked up this month, from makeup, to sweaters and boots, to new books you’ve been looking forward to! Show it alll off!  

Re: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

@Tamara76So many wonderful goodies.

Loving the picture of PMG minis. I honestly can't wait to get mine, it has been a whole saga to even order them.

OMG!  I know!  Those minis kept going in and out of stock! @virgo87

love your haul! @Tamara76

love your haul! @Tamara76

Re: love your haul! @Tamara76

Thank you so much, @lmaster! ❤️

@Tamara76 Love all your pictures and goodies.  You always stage them so beautifully. 

Awww - Thank you, @SportyGirly125! ❤️

Beautiful pictures and hauls, @Tamara76! 🤗

I shopped with my mom the day before thanksgiving and deals were out of this world! You’re right, seems like most retailers were running their deals extra early. As a previous retail employee, I think it’s super smart!

Awww Thank you so much, @scott1201!  I agree - the earlier sales are a win win for sure! ❤️

RE: Re: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

Stunning pictures as always!! So many goodies!

Re: RE: Re: Not So Naughty November Hauls (2018)

Thank you very much, my dear! ❤️  @samkeaysxo

That Tom Ford scent is divine!  I got one of those favourite sets just so I could get the larger one as well!  Enjoy it, no matter the time of year! 

@missjeanie I totally agree!   My dear friend @pixiedust2 tipped me off to the fact that it was in that fragrance set, so I bought it the first sale weekend - score!!! ❤️

@Tamara76 Thank you for reminding me that I need to get my butt to Sephora and pick up my TF!  I forgot all about redeeming it, DUH! ❤️

Those are the kinds of friends we need in life!!

Fantastic haul @Tamara76! The palettes look so pretty!

Thank you so much, @faeriegirl! ❤️ 

I need to get a backup of my FAVORITE sponge for my concealer and to set my undereyes...and this happened. I had no intentions of purchasing the James Charles palette because I just don’t mess with bright shades...but it’s actually very pretty. I own the Sephora Pro Editorial as well as Huda Electric Obsessions and love it during Halloween, so I thought this could compliment it. I literally bought the Fetish palette for one shade...the top middle. It’s soooo pretty. The fact that it was on sale for $22 justified it. Smashbox contour cause the highlights are pretty and I like that the contour shades are so cool toned. Hourglass blush in Euphoric Fusion because is just so beautiful! NYX was 30% off the entire store so I stocked up on my favorite Lip Lingerie Glitter. They’re so comfortable. A3DF386A-E5F0-4E1E-8181-6EAD694588D2.jpeg

8C73931C-BFFD-4DEC-8D65-BEB70576218B.jpeg

E1636AB6-612D-42E8-ABD6-EA06736C2732.jpeg

Such a great deal on the Sephora brushes!  

Oh nice haul @darlyndar! I didn’t even realize NYX came out with glitters for their Lip Lingerie line. Are they subtle or more eye catching?

Very subtle @Guessgal. They’re not matte at all. More like a mousse-like texture with a velvet finish and sparkle. They’re my favorite! I add some INC.redible glitter gloss top coat and it’s blinding. Check them out. It’s literally a glitter in a clear gloss and you don’t feel them on your lips. They’re amazing. 

Fabulous palette shopping, @darlyndar!

@darlyndar very beautiful haul! love your lip colors!!

@darlyndar very beautiful haul! love your lip colors!!
1 Reply
testing