Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Nighttime routine for acne prone skin

Hi ladies, does anyone have any recommendations for a night time skincare routine? I do have acne and scars from it, however anything with salicylic acid usually makes it worse. Thanks!

Tags:

Re: Nighttime routine for acne prone skin

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that you are not going through this alone. I am going through the exact same thing and salicylic acid is always making my skin so much worse than before. I just started to use the Keys Soulcare Golden Cleanser Gentle Face Wash with Manuka Honey 5.75 oz/ 170 mL , Keys Soulcare Tranquil Essence - Soothing & Hydrating Toner 4 oz / 110 mL and these two products have helped tremendously. I also found that the Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve 1.6 oz/ 46 g and the Glow Recipe Plum Plump Refillable Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer work very well with the other two products. I have been using these 4 products for about a week and have already seen huge changes in my skin. I hope this helps.

Re: Nighttime routine for acne prone skin

Thanks so much, I'll give these a try! ❤️ It's hard to find products for oily acne-prone skin  that don't contain salicylic acid. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing