Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024

Time to share your March hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets. 

IMG_1456.jpeg

IMG_1455.png

IMG_1642.jpeg

Re: March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024

@makeitup305 Yay. Congrats. 

Lovely haul @SportyGirly125 ❤️ do you mind me asking that is all I have left but if you do a skin scan are you required to purchase any of the recommendations?❤️

@happyskincare Nope. I went in today for a skin scan and didn’t buy anything. 

I hadn’t noticed that Moroccanoil had put out a hair mist, @SportyGirly125. Sounds pretty!

@curlychiquita I love that it smells like the oil and body serum.

Nice haul @SportyGirly125! I still have to go get my skin scan. Hopefully I can do it this weekend!

@faeriegirl Thank you!  I love comparing the difference my skin has changed from the last time I did it to today's results.

K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Repair + Protect Mini's Hair Set is part of a belated birthday gift / housewarming care package. 🎁 Everything else is a gift ... to myself. 💝 Heehee! 😅

3 - 3.10.2024 Haul 1.jpg

3 - 3.10.2024 Haul 2.jpg

Lip Swatches:

Spoiler
3.10.2024 Hauls - Lip Swatches.jpg

Checking in with an update on a couple of products I've used this week from the Soft Services the body skin experts™ Bestsellers Discovery Set 

Soft Services Discovery Set.jpg

Soft Services.jpg

Soft Services Smoothing Solution AHA Chemical Peel Body Exfoliator 3.3 oz / 100 ml is gentle on the skin. I didn't experience any tingling or stinging from the AHA. It's a clear, semi-runny liquid that absorbs quickly, leaves a smidge of a tack to the touch as it dries down - very slight tack that dissipates once fully absorbed. There's a mild (but still noticeable) plastic-like scent that is not pleasant. it fades away but it's not a scent my skin cares for. Overall, it's not a bad product but I don't think I'd repurchase it separately. 

The Soft Services Speed Soak Fast-Absorbing + Hydrating Body Gel Moisturizer 5.5 oz / 160 ml, on the other hand, is unscented. Or, at least, I don't pick up a scent from it. It absorbs quickly, with zero tack or stickiness. Gel moisturizer is an apt way to describe the consistency - it is on the light / lightweight side. My legs and arms are typically on the drier side and while this is a nice moisturizer, it feels better suited for the summer for me  possibly late spring. For those with normal or oily skin, or who prefer a lighter body moisturizer, this one is worth checking out! 👍 @CorgiMommy, if there was something about the product I didn't cover, please let me know.

I was interested in how the Soft Services Buffing Bar Exfoliating Body Bar for KP and Ingrown Hair (2 pack) 7.5 oz / 221 g would perform. Just based on what the product looked and felt like, I wondered how exfoliating this would be. Well, there's no need for concern there, that's for sure. The exfoliating granules in this one, while undetectable at a glance, are no joke - in fact, it's a little too harsh for me, at least for everywhere except the roughest parts of my body, like the soles of my feet or my elbows. Except for those areas, this felt a lot less gentle than I expected or hoped for, even with the softest pressure applied. I wouldn't say it was rough so much as it felt aggressive and harsh. It's not one for those with sensitive skin, @makeitup305

Tags:

@itsfi thanks for the update! I don’t think it’s for me but my boyfriend might love it. He used Dr. Squatch but could probably happily shower with sandpaper lol

Fabulous haul!! @itsfi 

@lmaster, thank you. Everything’s worked out well so far.

@itsfi  Fantastic hauling 😻.  The lip products are so lovely 🩷🩷.  CT has such beautiful new colors 🩷❤️🩷❤️.  The Luna spray looks interesting so I have added it to my cart 🥰.  Enjoy all of your new products!

@Cissy63, thank you! The new CT red and pink lipsticks are all gorgeous  😍 - I, of course 😉, would love to see mini’s of all of them. ♥️ I’m trying to be very selective about what lip products I pick up during the sale; but I could see a couple of the CT shades making their way here. Do you think you’ll pick up any of the new CT lip lipsticks or liners? 

The  Luna is nice to have on hand, for travel or otherwise. The mini is designed really well - it’s thin and slim, doesn’t take up a lot of space, but holds a good amount of product. 

@itsfi  I am looking at the pink shades 💕. And I just can’t resist a red❤️.  

@Cissy63, I really like pretty much all the pinks from the new line! 🩷 And there were a couple of reds that I was very interested in, which is odd as I don’t usually gravitate toward reds. ❤️ Definitely a lot of beauties in this new collection! 💄 

the Luna is intriguing, may need to pick one up @itsfi - thanks for sharing!

@eshoe, if you're really interested in trying Luna, the mini version makes for a great intro. All the varietals available in the full size come in a mini version now. 

Amazing haul @itsfi that Gucci Hydrating Plumping Lip Gloss looks Beautiful!🤩 I also love giving myself gifts😅❤️

Thank you @happyskincare! Gucci always does a great job with their lip products. I always feel like I need to pick up just one. Well, okay, may not just one. 😂 We're experts when it comes to picking out gifts for ourselves, aren't we?! lol

Very pretty pinks, @itsfi!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos293
  • IMG_1456.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • Target.jpg
  • Romantic Rainbow nails.jpg
  • Pic of what the polish is supposed to look like.
  • Overnight curly hair buns
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • 1st 2 Dior purchases from Dior Direct!
  • thumbnail-2.jpg
  • thumbnail-3.jpg
  • 1000014507.gif
  • IMG_9633.jpeg
  • IMG_9609.jpeg
  • IMG_9606.jpeg
  • 0228241336_HDR.jpg
testing