Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

@WinglessOne great haul ,lip milk sounds interesting.   I will be interested in your full review

Thanks @CorgiMommy ! Iโ€™ll tag you when I have final thoughts. 

@WinglessOne @Amazing haul. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 !

@WinglessOne  Have you ever tried Aveneโ€™s Cicalfate + Lips Restorative Balm? Itโ€™s a thin cream or serum texture. I think itโ€™s pretty good. I know you love your Avene.๐Ÿ’•

@Ispend2much6  I think Iโ€™ve tried it before? I might be confusing it with something else thoughโ€ฆ looking up this product to jog my memoryโ€ฆ ah, the one I tried was Avรจne Cold Cream solid stick balm, which wasnโ€™t moisturizing enough for my lips when used solo as intended. I donโ€™t remember if Iโ€™ve tried Avรจne Cicaflate+ Lips Restorative Lip Balm; I probably havenโ€™t yet. The INCI list makes me think itโ€™s not quite what Iโ€™m after (I specifically want something closer to Glossier Bubblewrap in texture, viscosity, weight, and ingredients), but it does look like a good product. 

Now that I think more about it, I mightโ€™ve tried an older versionโ€”probably the one Ulta currently sells (Cicaflate Lips Restorative Lip Cream), which has a different INCI list. I might need to try the newer version sometime this yearโ€ฆ noting to self for Avรจneโ€™s next sale. 

This is the one I mean @WinglessOne :

BAB13867-6CDD-4CB6-9645-C1B0E139C5E0.jpeg

@WinglessOne  nice haul! Lots of practical picks. I'm intrigued by the Good Light lip milk - I think I might have to try it at some point. I hope it works well for you!

Thanks @caitbird ! If you try that lip milk, I hope it works well for you! 

Fun haul! @WinglessOne Your night lip treatment sounds so good. I hope you don't develop any issues with it over time *crossing fingers for you* 

Diatomaceous Earth soap tray you say? That is intriguing. I'm off to google that. I've heard of different ways of using DE but not as a dish. I'm off to investigate. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks @CynthieLu ! On your Google adventure, youโ€™ll probably also find lots of DE bath โ€œmats.โ€ Same theory as the smaller dishes: DE absorbs water, so wet things placed on it (soap, sponges, freshly showered feet, etc.) will dry quicker than they would on other surfaces. I donโ€™t have a DE bath mat because Iโ€™d constantly worry itโ€™d break, and Iโ€™d want to place it atop a terrycloth mat anyway to keep it from sliding around. But I liked my old soap tray a lot. It did stain after a while; eh, DE objects wonโ€™t look pristine forever. I never had mold issues with mine, but Iโ€™ve seen mold complaints from a few folks. Iโ€™ve also seen people complain that their bar soaps fused with DE trays, and prying away the soap left DE flecks/chips in the soap. I didnโ€™t have that problem, but I can see it happening. Just something to keep in mind, if you plan to try one of these soap trays. ๐Ÿ™‚

Marvelous May My Taurus' โœจ  I never thought I would say this of how awesome my pre birthday celebration haul was and is I was so happy to finally add the gorgeous  Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 44 Nude Lavalliere  the shade that Dua Lipa wears in the print ads ..since she's one of the YSL beauty ambassadors to promote the brand ..it's buttery soft beautiful neutral it could be worn alone or with a lipliner .. you are all were wondering what May Bday ๐ŸŽ‚  Gift I chose ..I chose the Kosas lip and brow set ..it's  a good product never tried them b4. @CynthieLu  , @CorgiMommy  , @Mellmars1185 @lmaster 

@CocoLancome28, that is a gorgeous lip color, and formula too! Excellent choice. What lipliner do you pair with the 44 Nude Lavalliere?

Happiest birthday wishes to you! 

Happy Bdayy! How were the Kosas lip gloss and brow pencil? Iโ€™m debating what to pick for my free bday gift.

Happy Birthday month @CocoLancome28 ! Nude Lavalliere is one of my favorites!

Wonderful birthday choices @CocoLancome28 ! ๐Ÿฅณ YSL makes such beautiful lip shades! Enjoy it all! 

This color looks gorgeous, @CocoLancome28!

@CocoLancome28 Happy Birthday month! What a nice way to treat yourself! The YSL lippies are so nice. You picked a beautiful shade ๐Ÿฉท

@CocoLancome28  Great haul! I hope you love the lippie! 

Happy Birthday Month! @CocoLancome28  ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽˆ 

Aaah a new YSL lippie is wonderful gift to  choose to celebrate. I know your going to love it! ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you for sharing what birthday gift you chose. Picking something new to try is a fun way to go!

@CocoLancome28  happy birthday! That is a beautiful lippie. Enjoy your birthday goodies! ๐Ÿ’œ

Conversation Stats
Photos184
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing