Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

My oh my, May is here! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ It's time to show off all the magical must haves you picked up this month.

Let's give our hauls a moment to sparkle and shine! โญ

1000017278.gif

๐ŸŽ‰And of course a huge shout out to all the May Birthday Beauties! ๐ŸŽ‰

Wishing you all the most magical month. ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ

1000017279.gif

May also holds a special day for all the Mama's, Aunts, Grand Mama's, and all the ladies who play a special role to the kiddo's in thier lives. ๐Ÿ’ Happy Mother's Day to all of you! ๐Ÿ’

If you are pampering anyone this month, we'd love to see what you've picked out. ๐Ÿซถ

Happy Haulin! ๐Ÿ›๏ธ 

Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 ๐ŸŽฉโœจ

Lovely haul @itsfi 

@lmaster, thank you. So far, so good. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

@itsfi I love it that you got Dedcool detergent!  I love having an elevated laundry moment--and you'll have over 60 of them ๐Ÿ˜‰.

@CookieGirl1, ooooh, โ€œelevated laundry momentโ€ ๐Ÿงบ I looove that! ๐Ÿ’• Itโ€™ll certainly add a fun element to laundry day. 

The Sunsafety kits available for you folks down south always look so good! @itsfi And I agree, the bags in sets are a fun part of it. I mean, who dosen't love a fun bag? ๐Ÿ˜

Enjoy your fabulous haul! ๐Ÿฉท

@CynthieLu, thank you; everything Iโ€™ve used so far has been working out beautifully, including the sun safety kit. โ˜€๏ธ 

@itsfi @Great auto replenish. Love the different varieties in your haul. 

@SportyGirly125, thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚ Had some hauls before settling into a low/no buy and am just now getting to posting some, including the auto replen items.

@itsfi  great hauls! So many useful goodies you picked up! I hope everything works well for you (and I am very curious about those sleep chocolate supplements!) ๐Ÿ’œ

@caitbird, thank you so much! Everything has been working out beautifully and I am thrilled for that! ๐Ÿ˜ I haven't made my way through all the SPFs quite yet and I still have the Moroccanoil hair gloss mask to try out, but I've been really pleased with what I've put to use so far. The Dream Sourse chocolate bites have had some mixed results but I'm still early in the process so it is probably too early to tell. 

Love the idea of the sunscreen kit @itsfi . Iโ€™ve not tried my Mag chews yet. Need to. Love the detergent can! 

@Sunnysmom, the magnesium chews seem to take effect at different times for folks, which makes sense. Still honing in on what that time frame is for me. โฐ The DedCool Dedtergent 01 "Taunt" is huuuge! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Sure, it clearly says itโ€™s 32 oz and good for 60 washes but somehow that escaped me. The box was heavy and made me wonder what I actually bought. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ 

I suppose so @itsfi . I take regular mag and itโ€™s always different it seems like. But stillโ€ฆchocolate . ๐Ÿฅฐ

I hope you love the detergent then!! Offer to do your neighborโ€™s etc too?! ๐Ÿคฃ

@Sunnysmom, the 01 Taunt scent was/is my favorite from their discovery set when I went through them a couple years ago. I've been slowly picking up other products they put out with that fragrance so the detergent was the nex thing. 

@itsfi  Thank you for sharing these amazing products and information! 

@Southernchic99, my pleasure. ๐Ÿ™‚ Everythingโ€™s been great.

@itsfi lots of cool stuff,enjoy

@CorgiMommy, thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚ A bunch of goodies to enjoy.

@itsfi I will definitely be on the lookout for your review of the sleep chocolate! 

I'll keep you posted @PrettyPaint! I'm keeping a journal, with notes about things like how my day went, how I slept and how long, and how I feel the next morning. I have a recollection that I read either a review or article that it may take about 2 months to notice results? But I'll try to check in before then, especially if there's a pattern I'm seeing / feeling, good or bad. Have you had experience with magnesium for sleep or over-the-counter sleep aid / supplements? 

@itsfi Oh wow, 2 months? I had no idea. I have tried magnesium and a number of Melatonin gummies, but I don't tend to notice huge results in terms of sleep. I think I could probably do a better job controlling my caffeine intake, but that's not easy for me. I tend to be pretty anxious, so that also affects my sleep I'm sure. I hope you see good results.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos170
  • 1000017278.gif
  • 1000017279.gif
  • 17144986994738838166369396453455.jpg
  • 1000017375.jpg
  • 1000017377.jpg
  • IMG_4273.jpeg
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
  • DC3A9152-0AD0-4FFF-AFF4-8DC0E2D7F252.jpeg
  • 3E7CA2AA-24E8-487D-AD68-99B3FCF0BFC5.jpeg
  • I intentionally picked shades Sephora doesnโ€™t carry, so I could use other retailer rewards instead of my most recently acquired Rouge Reward (which Iโ€™ll use for different goodies).
  • Okay, NOW Iโ€™ll stop buying so many candles this year. :D
  • 17146722456176014968085215806512.jpg
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
  • IMG_4097.jpeg
testing