Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Justifiable June Hauls 2024

Summer is around the corner and it’s time to celebrate the warmer weather and new Summer product releases ☀️

Please post your hauls for this month.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies!!!

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad figures (June 16th). 
IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024

@itsfi  ha, I love studio ghibli anything!  The story telling is excellent!  The blush is so pretty!  It’s not a unique colour in any way but it’s such a natural flush shade.  Plus I haven’t bought a blush in a while….. I think.  I can’t remember if that’s actually true… 

It's fantastic to see you here! @heartsmyface 🩷🩷 I hope your sign in problems are over soon 🙏

@CynthieLu  I got in twice in the same 24 hours so fingers crossed I can get back to normal and play online with everyone here.  I’ve missed you all. 

@heartsmyface great haul, enjoy!

@CorgiMommy  Thanks:). It’s a small haul but it packs a punch.  

Love your haul!! @heartsmyface yeah it's been a learning experience to post the past few months

@lmaster  I’ve been frustrated to tears.  I was able to sign in by going through insane loopholes at first and then was locked out for weeks!  I’ve been joking with the hubs that I’m banned due to my beauty addiction.  

Awwww I bet!! @heartsmyface I'm so sorry you experienced that, every few days I have to clear cache and cookies in my browser or it won't let me sign it, have you tried that? It's annoying but it works

Heya @heartsmyface 👋🏽

@heartsmyface @Great haul 

@SportyGirly125  Thanks!  The SR is my favourite lactic acid product.  I’ve been forcing myself to use up the lactic acid products I had before buying this again and I know I won’t stray from the SR again. The Ordinary, Khiels and PTR do not measure up.  I felt a difference in just three days. 

Beautiful Haul! Enjoy ❤️ @heartsmyface 

A very late post, delayed in part because of some products being replaced because one arrived damaged, but mostly delayed because I've just haven't had much time to take photos. These Valentino beauties were from the Nordstrom Trend Event in April - I know, that was a while ago 😬.

6.4.2024 Haul - Valentino.jpg

Spoiler
Valentino Color Flip Eyeshadow Palette 
Valentino V-Lighter Illuminating Face Primer and Highlighter with Hyaluronic Acid Ambra 
Valentino Brow Trio Eyebrow Liner 
GWPs included 2 deluxe sample sized Valentino lipsticks and a set that included a mini valentino mascara and a full size Valentino Twin Liner Gel and Liquid Eyeliner which was an item I wanted to pick up and was delighted to receive it as a gift with purchase.

I regretted passing on the Diptyque Ilio fragrance last year, and was not going to miss out this year. The re-release of this scent also include the launch of set of goodies from this collection that @makeitup305 posted about on the product release thread, but I decided to just stick to a couple of things during a Memorial Day weekend haul. The mini candle and mini fragrances were gwps. 

6.2024 Haul - Diptyque 1.jpg

6.2024 Haul - Diptyque 2.jpg

My last in store Sephora purchase before my no-buy June came in connection with the Beauty Insider Challenge. Sure, sure, we have until the end of July to complete the challenges but I thought it'd be a great lead-in to my no-buy this month. @jaaayp, you asked - these are a few of the pre-haul hibernation purchashes that have been keeping me good on my no-buy. 😊

Responsible Beauty.jpg

Spoiler
HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Hibi... 

Ceremonia Guava Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner 6.7 oz / 200 mL - I enjoyed the deluxe sample I received at Sephoria NYC and picked up a couple more as promo gwps. Took the opportunity to pick up a full size for the points. This was a Love At First Sample!!! 🥰

The SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks are a birthday gift for a coworker's daughter's 16th birthday. When I heard she likes sheet masks, I thought "I can do that." 😅 16 sheet masks for her 16th birthday; I've also included a handful of sheet masks from an Asian beauty haul, along with a few from my own stash. SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks Watermelon SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks Lemon SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks Matcha SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks Lychee SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks Blueberry SEPHORA COLLECTION Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Face Masks Coconut 

What a luxurious haul and the Valentino bag😍 @itsfi 

@Buootiful, thank you. They really were generous with their gwps at the event; it was so much fun, though I did exercise some restraint and didn't purchase everything they used. 🤣

B.e.a-utiful @itsfi I love how both the Valentino and the Diptyque collections are just so classy!

Are you enjoying the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Color Fuse Longwear Hydrating Glassy Lip + Cheek Blush Balm Stick Glassy Hibi... ? I've always eyed this (not this color) but I just never picked it up... I think I picked up Huda instead 🤔

I was also eyeing the Ceremonia Guava Hair Repair Mask For Damaged, Color-Treated Hair 7.8 oz / 230 ml for the challenge but I was like HM IM GETTING OUT OF CONTROL WITH HAIR MASKS 🫠 it's still in my loves tho. I will pick it up one day.... 😂

Oooh, what color in the Haus were you eyeing @jaaayp?

@jaaayp, thank you, thank you! I've been slowly building my Valentino collection; one of my favorite products is their eyeshadow primer for glitter shadows. I don't wear glitter shadows often but tht primer has a serious grip and I use it for all shadows, glitter or no glitter. Then it was a couple of their lippies, then concealer and now ... this. Ha! 

I do like the Haus Labs blush; I'm actually surprised I like it as much as I do - it's one of my monthly favorites for this month - Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition

I feel like it's a product that is better suited for someone with dry skin; I can see that the consistency might have too much slip for someone with oilier skin. 

You and I are in the same boat with hair masks. I have a few large tubs to go through and they all seem like they are bottomless. No matter how long I've been using it, there always seems to be so much product left. 

Gorgeous haul @itsfi ! Hope you enjoy your goodies!

@makeitup305, thank you. So far, so good.

You Valentino and Diptique photos are so beautiful, @itsfi? Wonderful buys! 

31 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos265
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
  • IMG_6144.jpeg
  • 1000017984.jpg
  • 1000017987.jpg
  • 1000017985.jpg
  • 1000017989.jpg
  • IMG_6066.jpeg
  • 1000000748.jpg
  • 1000000792.jpg