Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Justifiable June Hauls 2024

Summer is around the corner and it’s time to celebrate the warmer weather and new Summer product releases ☀️

Please post your hauls for this month.

Happy Birthday to all the June babies!!!

Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad figures (June 16th). 
IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6046.jpeg

Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024

@jaaayp  Two good shopping experiences in one day!  Maybe you need to go more often???

Have fun on your trip with you mom!

Thank you @Ispend2much6 I can't go too often or else my wallet and credit cards will have a riot 😭

@jaaayp  Wow!! A good experience that’s so good!!! 😊 I’m glad you enjoyed your visit to the mall!! Also too bad that you always happen to have a bad experience! 

Wow! That’s awesome customer service from aerie! And that bathing suit is adorable! I can appreciate a little more coverage! Hopefully it’s enough for your mom! 

Thank you @ather ! Yes! I didn't realize how accommodating (is that the right word for this situation 🤔) they were. It actually makes me want to shop more from them. What a long way good customer service goes!

Glad you had some great shopping! 0 catnips for samples, lol. I should t have gone in store either but I did and now I have a haul to post too but @SportyGirly125 @s thread title implies that all June purchases are justifiable, just sayin! @.@jaaayp 

LOL @sister13 love that you got the cat reference 🤣 going to the store is really dangerous. At least when it's just online. You can add, remove, and reflect before making a purchase vs... in store... TAKE MY MONEY 😂😂😂

😆Such a great trip recap @jaaayp, really enjoyed it! Also any fluff pic and I’m in. Darling swimsuit and what a deal! I’m so happy you maybe found a perfect blush too! (I’m sure you’ll keep looking because it’s what we do! Lol) I bet your mom had so much fun with you! Your purchase really doesn’t count because it’s a basic necessity. Right?! 🙃🥰

NOOOOO @Sunnysmom I'm hoping my red blush journey will be over once I purchase the Armani (huge thanks to you, of course 😘). Although, I kinda want a bronzey blush now since I've seen @danielledanielle 's dior purchase..... 👀👀👀

My purchase doesn't count because I used my credit reward!!!! Also, it was mostly purchased in May.. just.. arrived in June?

P.S. I just realized my brushes (that you said don't count) haven't arrived yet.. 😒 wtheck?!

Hope it’s exactly what you want @jaaayp and that you find the perfect bronzey blush shade in your next quest! I don’t think any of these count btw. Free, not here yet, imaginary blush! Nope! 

@jaaayp @Great haul!

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰 

Love the pic of Bandita checking everything out, @jaaayp ! 💖🐾🥰  Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you @Titian06 Bandita is really the inspector of this house... Poppito is quality assurance 😂

My wonderful June haul to brighten up my Summer and face. I always love shopping at Sephora. 

Spoiler

I bought the Ceremonia Papaya Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz / 236 mL OLEHENRIKSEN The Glow Cycle Skincare Set   Clarins Anti-Aging Skincare Essentials Set 

@AlisonD682, that Clarins set is a good one - some great skincare treats in that set! Ohhhh, I've really been enjoying some Ceremonia hair care items - does that papaya scrub shampoo smell as good as it sounds?

Great haul @AlisonD682 

Those are nice sets, @AlisonD682!

Nice haul @AlisonD682!

@AlisonD682 enjoy all your goodies

@AlisonD682  Great haul!! 

Lovely, you will be glowing!!! @AlisonD682