Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Jazzy July 2017 Hauls!

I haven't hosted one of these threads before, but since July is my birthday month, I figured I'd give it a go! I can't wait to see all of the amazing hauls this month will bring!

Image result for hello july fireworks

Tags:

Re: Jazzy July Hauls!

@PaletteAddict99 I did! and my Joico shampoo got replaced! So relieved to finally have everything, even the gwp!

I've been bad - these are my July hauls.  Do you all think I bought enough nail polishes? Because I already had two drawers full lol.

This was my prize July find - I can't handle all this prettiness and I was so excited to be able to finally snag this brush set!This was my prize July find - I can't handle all this prettiness and I was so excited to be able to finally snag this brush set!A mishmash of stuff purchased in early JulyA mishmash of stuff purchased in early JulyA closer view of said mishmash - you'll see the consistuent parts of the Sephora Favourites Summer Set in thereA closer view of said mishmash - you'll see the consistuent parts of the Sephora Favourites Summer Set in thereCan't go a month without shopping at LUSH - of course - which is my second favourite store (after Sephora)Can't go a month without shopping at LUSH - of course - which is my second favourite store (after Sephora)HOF box! Not technically a haul but a lovely surprise, sniff sniff, made me misty eyedHOF box! Not technically a haul but a lovely surprise, sniff sniff, made me misty eyedI wasn't too bad to start with - see this tiny purchase?I wasn't too bad to start with - see this tiny purchase?Formula X stuff is fantastic, I needed moreFormula X stuff is fantastic, I needed moreI went to the store and snagged a couple of things I couldn't find online included the Stila Sea Siren duochrome glitter (no samples though boo)I went to the store and snagged a couple of things I couldn't find online included the Stila Sea Siren duochrome glitter (no samples though boo)Then they had the great FRESH promo and I love fresh products so more stuff got purchased plus a couple of essential oils to make my natural home scent sprays - LOVE the MUFE HD powder and the new Sephora lippie.Then they had the great FRESH promo and I love fresh products so more stuff got purchased plus a couple of essential oils to make my natural home scent sprays - LOVE the MUFE HD powder and the new Sephora lippie.But then all these great perks came out... Btw check out the orange Sephora blush in a stick from their new brush line - i ordered the dark pink colour and I got a colour that's not up on the website but since it can't be purchased and I kind of like it I'm not trading it in.But then all these great perks came out... Btw check out the orange Sephora blush in a stick from their new brush line - i ordered the dark pink colour and I got a colour that's not up on the website but since it can't be purchased and I kind of like it I'm not trading it in.

look at all those goodies @RoseCharlie!! i'm so glad you finally snagged those brushes! i am obsessed with lush too! 

Oh THANK you @unfungirl! : ) I was feeling so sorry for myself about having missed those brushes on the first go-round - so sorry in fact that I wrote Tarte to lament their lack of inventory and ask if they had any plans to re-stock (they didn't answer my question so I thought they maybe wouldn't).  They are * sooo * soft! Hahaha I'm so obsessed with LUSH my goodness everything there smells so yummy and yummy-smelling is such a big part of how I make impulse purchasing decisions... It usually goes something like this: does it smell yummy and edible? (yes/no) - does it sparkle or have glitter (yes/no)? If the answer to one or both of these questions is yes I MUST>HAVE THE THING! lol

Fabulous collective haul!   And one can never have enough nail polish.  Or lipstick.

@RoseCharlie

Thanks @Tamara76! : ) Hahaha that makes me feel better + I think you're right on the money + the prices on the X-formula were soooo good and it really is fantastic nail polish I'm very impressed with it.   I placed another order with some more of them today (for gifting this time) lol.

KVD Shade + Light Glimmer Palette, Bite Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip in shade Whip (this formula is amazing, I am so impressed!) Also some point perks, and free deluxe samples with my purchase.

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

The formula on the Bite Liquified lips is just so fantastic!  I need more colors! 

@angel7594  Fabulous haul! Everything is so aesthetically cohesive - I love your pics!  Please let us know what you think of the Glimmer palette!  ❤️

@angel7594 You buy everything I want. I will live vicariously through you. 

😍😍😍 That Glitter Palette @angel7594

I serious need to try this new Bite formula, everyone is raving! 

@angel7594Yay perks! : ) I cashed in a bunch this month too lol LOVELY Haul angel!

July sucked me into the Canada Day red lip bonanza (plus an Armani lip I've long been wanting). I also finally bought a full bottle of my fave perfume, because the rollerball is always out of stock. And then some backup buys.fullsizeoutput_6b9.jpeg

Nice haul!  That is a lot of red!  I'm sure you'll look fabulous! ❤️   @NotCrocker

@NotCrocker Ohhhh!  Sounds lovely!   And yes, definitely!   Matching lipstick to nail polish is a thing.  ❤️

@Tamara76 I love a punchy red! The Red Flag Bite one pairs reaalllllly nicely with the nail polish you sent me! Is that a thing? Do people match their nail polish with their lips? Why not!

@NotCrockerOh wow nice haul! : ) And loving the Canada day lipsticks!! Lovely!

@NotCrockerooooh Niiiiiice haul! : ) And loving the Canada day lipsticks!! Lovely!

Thanks @RoseCharlie! I love a good red and I love Canada stuff, so they definitely cornered the market with me!

@NotCrocker Don't you love it when lippies are the majority in a haul!

@darkiceis Lippies seem to be the majority of my life! Definitely one of my favourite haul items!

testing