Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fulfilling February Hauls 2022

💕Let's all share the love and hauls this month. Please show us your purchases whether it be for yourself, a loved one or a Galentine. 💕

This month we get to celebrate declaring love and affection to the people who make up our support system-Galentine's Day on February 13th.  You can catch all the Galentine's Day unboxing on this thread ~♥Galentine's Day Exchange 2022♥~ 

Also, Happy Birthday month to all the February babies and Happy Lunar New Year! (February 1st). 

1D946624-42FB-42D1-AAF0-E3762DC5FB3F.jpeg

E91079A6-8605-4475-96DA-00CA210550DF.jpeg

9D9EF8C8-8C4F-4CAD-A2CC-95EFC6BD84F5.jpeg

C6DDF396-E49C-4C76-8D8F-65A330C1995A.jpeg

Re: Fulfilling February Hauls 2022

@lmaster  Me too!

@Ispend2much6, Chantecaille Piazza San Marco is one of my favorite shadow duos. Have fun with your new eye products!

@itsfi. Thank you! Bet it looks lovely on you.

These are so pretty @Ispend2much6 ! I love their shadows too even tho a good deal of sparkle to em! 

@Sunnysmom. They made my eyes itch after all. I'm kind of surprised they don'tbother you.

Some of them are def trickier than others @Ispend2much6 ! Anything almost violet is or too much sparkle. The newer pots and singles do not bother at all fyi. More semi matte and shimmer vs other. Can’t recall if you have those or what you think? 

@Sunnysmom. They're stuck at customs. I don't know why the UK SpaceNK shipments get delayed. 2nd one in a row. Last box looked like it had been opened and relabelled too.

Oh no @Ispend2much6 that’s so frustrating. There have been times I’ve ordered from that one company we’ve both used and it’s been over a month and I have totally forgotten about it! Ha Relabeled? That’s no good. 

@Ispend2much6 Cant wait to hear about your thoughts on these!

@Mellmars1185  I was really hoping I wouldn't like these...

A few, late January purchases that arrived this month, or that I'm just now getting around to opening. Whoops. 

Sephora, Bluemercury, MasksheetsSephora, Bluemercury, Masksheets

Spoiler
NEST New York Driftwood & Chamomile Candle smells wonderful; it puts me in a relaxing state of mind. It was one of my monthly favorites for January. I was initially nervous that the sandalwood and vanilla in this one would be overwhelming but that was not the case - both scents were light and subtle, paired well with each other as well as with the slightly sweet floral note (probably the chamomile). I have a feeling this will be a repurchase.

I was happy to see the Touchland sanitizers arrive at Sephora. I picked up Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Velvet Peach and Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Applelicious and am happy with both, but prefer the peach scented one.

The color of Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick 214 Call It A Day caught my eye, and the name sealed the deal for me! The lipsticks from this line have a nice balmy feel to them. 
1.28.2022 Gucci swatch.jpg

I picked up the Charlotte Tilbury Mini Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray Duo, gave one to a friend and kept one for myself. This is one of my favorite setting sprays. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray 3.3 oz / 100 ml Pairs well with the CT setting powder or the LYS setting powder.

I have a couple of "go to" sunblocks and am always keen on trying new ones. I am a fan of the Dr. Jart cicapair line so when I saw it included an SPF, I had to pick up the Dr. Jart Cicapair Calming Sun Protection.

1.31.2022 Black Dahlia Lacquers 1.0.jpgBlack Dahlia LaquerBlack Dahlia Laquer

Spoiler
All these beautiful polishes were included in my lucky / mystery bag. This was the "small" bag. I was shocked when this package arrived. Not even sure where to begin... 💅

Swatches of all polishes: Re: Fulfilling February Hauls 2022 - Beauty Insider Community (sephora.com)

Hermes - I hadn't planned on picking up anything from this release. The store had just received it that morning, earlier than they had expected, and I didn't say 'no' when they asked if I wanted to swatch them (but I only purchased this one!!)Hermes - I hadn't planned on picking up anything from this release. The store had just received it that morning, earlier than they had expected, and I didn't say 'no' when they asked if I wanted to swatch them (but I only purchased this one!!)

Spoiler
1.30.2022 Hermes 2.jpg1.30.2022 Hermes 3.jpg

@itsfi  I got nail polishes!!!! Wow!! That’s impressive for a small bag!!! And that lippie is gorgeous!!!

@ather, I was floored when I received the box. 🤩 A part of me wondered if there was a mistake. The lippie is fun! 

Those lippies are beautiful!! They look like they would be very comfy @itsfi 

@lmaster, they're balmy enough that they wear comfortably; not as balmy as the SC lipstories balm but there's more color to both these than in the SC balm.

@itsfi ,

Oooooh, I love your swatch of Hermes Rose Nymphea!  Thanks for the swatches, and your beautiful photos as usual! 

Very interesting haul!

@tsavorite, the Hermes is lovely. 

Yes, a mix of products. I’m making my way to some orders earlier this year and just opening boxes as I have time to get to them. 

@itsfi ,

It's fun to finally see what you bought, no?  I'm opening some boxes myself.

@tsavorite, oh yes, absolutely! A delayed treat is a treat nonetheless, right?! 😊 I just feel behind but it will be much fun catching up. Oooh, you're unboxing some hauls? Exciting! Looking forward to seeing the beauties you picked up. 🛍

@itsfi 

😳

That's a small bag? Wow, you definitely got an extra lucky one...that's about what I got in a medium a few years ago! Fabulous haul!!!!!! 

@RGbrown, this took me by surprise. I checked my order confirmation to see whether I might have ordered a larger size. 😲 Happy with all the polishes. I do wish there was a way to tell what colors the Mystery polishes are. 

Conversation Stats
Photos208
  • 1D946624-42FB-42D1-AAF0-E3762DC5FB3F.jpeg
  • E91079A6-8605-4475-96DA-00CA210550DF.jpeg
  • 9D9EF8C8-8C4F-4CAD-A2CC-95EFC6BD84F5.jpeg
  • C6DDF396-E49C-4C76-8D8F-65A330C1995A.jpeg
  • IMG_20220118_151647104.jpg
  • IMG_20220129_173518594.jpg
  • IMG_20220124_134311250.jpg
  • IMG_20220122_134805576.jpg
  • IMG_20220128_134415803.jpg
  • IMG_20220121_143642312.jpg
  • IMG_20220201_131852252.jpg
  • 80414F23-76C3-455D-B3B2-98AABDB59E50.jpeg
  • One old fave and a bunch of new-to-mes.
  • 2 coats for each shade. Used my large beauty mirror for lighting and forgot how bright it is. :D Also, it's time to shorten that pinky nail again. (I prefer my nails short.)
  • Heh, this shade brings out the surface redness around my nose. :D
testing