cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Friends and Family Codes for October 2021

niki172_0-1633016880017.jpeg

Hello everybody! I have been given a select amount of Sephora Friends and Family sale codes to give out to the community here on BIC. Since it is a set amount once they are gone they are gone and I will not be able to hand out any more codes (I will post on here when I am out). This will be a first come first served basis and you will need to do three things in order to qualify for me to send you a unique link. Those three things are:

1) PM me that you would like a code. I will not answer you if you just "@" me here I am sorry.

2) You must be an active member of the Community. I am defining someone as an active member of the Community as someone that has posted here at least 15 times.

3) Tell me in the comments below one item you are going to get during the sale - you do not need to "@" me I just really like seeing what everyone is planning on buying!

Please note you can only use this link only once to register for your code and you can only shop one time with your code. I would happily invite anyone that has codes to share to feel free to post here if you would like. I will be sending out codes later on tonight and tomorrow if I still have some available. I do not have a way to see if I have ran out of codes and I will try my best to help as many people as I can. I do not gain anything by giving out these codes - I am simply helping the lovely people here in the Community - so please be kind and patience is greatly appreciated. Happy Shopping!!!!!

Re: Friends and Family Codes for October 2021

Hello everyone!

So I had a lot of inquires for codes and I still have a few left. If you were unable to get a code here is your chance to grab one! Remember it expires tonight and it's first come first served so good luck and click the link below to get yours!!!!!

https://www.sephora.com/share/6c0gu9m8t4l0/fnf2021

Have fun shopping and remember the next sale is at the beginning of November if you miss out here.

niki172_0-1633915177793.gif

Here’s my code for anyone that needs it

https://www.sephora.com/share/88py91i5vh7z/fnf2021

Recently I tried this Biossance eye cream that ended up working amazingly for me, so I'd like to get the full size. I have no luck with eye creams, but this one is a miracle worker for me personally!

I didn't even know this was going on. Shoot! I really wanted to get a gift for my daughter. She loves you guys so much! Hoping I can still get a code. 

Slip pillow case

Can you please share! 🙏🏻

Tom Ford body glitter oil

Perfume sampler 

bum bum set 

nest diffuser 

I would buy the Farmacy Green Defense SPF. Thanks.

Hi does anyone have friends and family code? Would love to get some new treats 🙂 thank you in advance

Hello Everyone 🙂

Does anyone have any F&F links left?

I would really appreciate it!!
Thank you so much for everyone who has shared you guys are the MVPs!!
Making makeup dreams come true hahaha ^_^

I'd appreciate a code so I could buy my Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos.  I just ran out a few days ago!  Thanks! 😁

I want to buy It Cosmetics products and would be happy if you share a discount code with me 😍😍😍

I want to buy Natasha Denona Gold Palette, Natasha Denona Metropolis Palette and Pat McGrath new eye palette. I love colors...all these colors drew me in!

@niki172 

Hi!

do you have any codes left? I would like one please. I’m trying to get started on my holiday shopping and get the perfume sampler for my mom and MIL

i want to buy gucci lip

i need a code

foundation

I would like to buy loccitane hand cream. Thank you.

I really need skincare I am having horrible hormonal issues and it's destroying my skin and my self worth, I hated looking in the mirror, all my Beautiful makeup sits collecting dust cause I feel so ugly, and drugstore stuff doesn't do nothing and I don't have insurance for a dermatologist. So I want to buy a good skincare regiment and pray it answers my prayers! 

I want to buy #TOM FORD Traceless Soft Matte Foundation. thank you!
testing