cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Friends and Family Codes for October 2021

niki172_0-1633016880017.jpeg

Hello everybody! I have been given a select amount of Sephora Friends and Family sale codes to give out to the community here on BIC. Since it is a set amount once they are gone they are gone and I will not be able to hand out any more codes (I will post on here when I am out). This will be a first come first served basis and you will need to do three things in order to qualify for me to send you a unique link. Those three things are:

1) PM me that you would like a code. I will not answer you if you just "@" me here I am sorry.

2) You must be an active member of the Community. I am defining someone as an active member of the Community as someone that has posted here at least 15 times.

3) Tell me in the comments below one item you are going to get during the sale - you do not need to "@" me I just really like seeing what everyone is planning on buying!

Please note you can only use this link only once to register for your code and you can only shop one time with your code. I would happily invite anyone that has codes to share to feel free to post here if you would like. I will be sending out codes later on tonight and tomorrow if I still have some available. I do not have a way to see if I have ran out of codes and I will try my best to help as many people as I can. I do not gain anything by giving out these codes - I am simply helping the lovely people here in the Community - so please be kind and patience is greatly appreciated. Happy Shopping!!!!!

Re: Friends and Family Codes for October 2021

@teeamlc  Yes!!! Olaplex is my fav!!

I have a very reasonable 19 (!) items in my cart. HA! Not sure what I will part with yet as $700 is not feasible. One item I'm DEFINITELY getting is this! 

https://www.sephora.com/product/lip-sleeping-mask-P420652?skuId=2472512

@juicytulip  Oooo gingerbread scent. 

I think I'm finally going to splurge on the Dyson hair dryer!

@Poonam81  Yes they are the best. But I think I’m the small print it says Dyson is not eligible. 

6BDB4CCB-27BA-45CD-9E5F-1844762972E7.jpeg

Ahhh thanks, I totally didn't see that 😕

@niki172 I want a friend and family discount code, give me one

@quyen68 

Politeness never goes out of style.

ohhh def have my eye on the Pat McGrath holiday collection as well as the new YSL NU line😍

@cmcalcag  Yes!!!!

Very cool @niki172 ,

Right now my cart is overflowing, definitely going to get Sol de Janeiro Galaxy Gorgeous Set though

Aww man, you think they are going to release a Holiday set with the Cheirosa '40 Bom Dia perfume? @danielledanielle 

@Buootiful , from what I recall, usually the original bum bum is the set, but they have a couple of holiday sets so far

Sol de Janeiro Stellar Celebration 

Sol de Janeiro Over the Moon Set 

Sol de Janeiro Galaxy Gorgeous Set 

Sol de Janeiro Venus Rising Set 

If not they may eventually make the mini version, "jet set"

@danielledanielle  This looks so good!!

@danielledanielle ooohhhh! I know what you mean - I have a cart full of stuff but part of me is wanting to wait and see if something gets released before I cash my coupon in. Specifically looking at the new PMG eyeshadow quads.

@niki172  Yay exciting!!!right now I have Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ BodyWare Pro  in my cart 😬

Hey lady!  I bought that off Sephora not too long ago and let me say this...1. IT IS AMAZE.  2. IT LEGIT WORKS.  It does wonders.  I had no idea it would be so transformative when I purchased it.  3.  IT IS NOT VERY STRUCTURALLY STEADY!  BE SO SO SO SO CAREFUL WITH IT.  LIKE WAAAAAAY DELICATE (to the point that it is honestly a massive flaw in the product). Mine snapped in half over time at the part between your eyes on the bridge of your nose...first it was a little bit like more loose feeling...until eventually it snapped open and all the inner wires and connectors and lights were exposed...then it just all ripped in half.  Like the inner components and wires and stuff just tore down the middle.  I mean.  For it to basically just crumble into halves on my face out of nowhere (and I babies the thing), I would pray that mine had to have been defective or something?  Surely something so expensive cannot be so poorly constructed.  But, they would not take it back and they said there was no warranty on it.  So even if it breaks itself...you bought it!  😬

@ather Following this too! Please let me know if it helps with any aches and pains! I was considering getting this for my grandma to try out🤔

@Guessgal  Awww that’s so sweet of you. That’s what I’m hoping it helps me with as well! I’ll keep you posted!

@ather you have to let me know if that works!!

@niki172  I use the mask every night. It’s such a lovely treat! 

1 Reply
testing