cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Flawless February 2024 Hauls

372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif

Love is in the air,,, please share your new hauls filled with love for the month of February here

Happy birthday to all the February babes

tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif

200w.gif

Re: Flawless February 2024 Hauls

Since it’s been so tricky to get on I’m just gonna dump a bunch of stuff from Feb! Extra points are always a great incentive plus new spring releases and mini freebies and thank goodness for GCs. I will love using all of it. Always the lips and blush! Thanks too to @TeamBIC for letting me try some of these ! 😘 So far so great! Happy spring ! 🌸

IMG_0091.jpegIMG_0057.jpegIMG_0129.jpegIMG_0170.jpegIMG_0138.jpeg

IMG_6810.jpeg

Spoiler
IMG_0117.jpegIMG_0118.jpegIMG_0115.jpegIMG_0132.jpeg
IMG_6811.jpegIMG_6813.jpeg
IMG_0124.jpeg

Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 011 Pink and Rosy
BASMA The Cream Blush Fuchsia and Cherry Red
LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks Elite and Unfazed
Summer Fridays Dream Lip Oil for Moisturizing Sheer Coverage Pink Cloud 
MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Matte Lipstick Sunday and Power
Valentino Mini Rosso Valentino Lipstick 22R Rosso Valentino 
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Hollywood Vixen 
innisfree Cherry Blossom Dewy Glow Jelly Moisturizer with Niacinimide 1.69 oz / 50 ml 
Valentino Magnificent Smudgeproof Volumizing Mascara 
Tower 28 Beauty LipSoftie™ Hydrating Tinted Lip Treatment Balm Ube Vanilla 
Farmacy Lip Smoothie Vitamin C + Peptide Lip Balm Honey Vanilla 
MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Jelly Tint Lip + Cheek Blush Stain Burst 
Natasha Denona Hy-per Natural Face Palette 

I’m really liking the new matte Merit lips. Power is such a pretty soft red and they feel lovely. Sunday is a fun perky pink.  I like how the matte shades match up nicely to the satin formula too. 
The SF pink lip oil got me as do all their products! @ather enables me on these always! 😘
The Farmacy Honey Vanilla pot is such a yummy addition. Their stick is one of my favorites and this smells delicious with the same wonderful feel. Was excited to try the Tower treatment balm too. Feels great and pretty similar to Clinique Black Honey, always a favorite to many! 

The Milk Jelly Tints are good but you have to move very fast to blend out as is typical with these. It works best for me with a primer (like LaMer) or tinted moisturizer underneath. ( CT etc) I remember these in various forms years ago. This does feel cooling which is nice and I’m glad they aren’t sticky, drying down well. They’re pretty fragile as they can nick easily and also dry out so they have to stay capped tightly I think.  The Splash Berry and this Burst Poppy were quite similar and it seemed like Burst showed up a little bit more. I liked the Chili Red too! Good neutral fresh red. 

The Lys blush sticks are terrific as well tho the shape is a little bit tricky for me. Both of them advanced and had nicks in the corner sadly but that’s an easy ish work around. If you apply them lightly and blend out they are an even, soft, feel great formula. I did soften them up with a light dusting of sheer blush highlighting powder but they’re beautiful on their own or over other products. 

The Basma blush feel a bit firmer and are pretty too. They look flatter more matte on me at least but once I used a highlighting primer or tinted moisturizer it helped a lot. Every time I open the cute little case tho I put my finger in it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ lol. Operator error as always. They make a nice blurred lip too. (Lys feels great on the lip.)

ND palette is a winner! Put a pink blush in and I’m always sold. 😆 Shadows are nicely done as are the blush. Bronzers are challenging for me as always but these are nicely neutral and varying. Maybe I can conquer my fears. Any help most welcome please! ☺️

Ooh the Dior liquid highlighters are so good and smell delicious. They blend out so easily whether mixing or on their own for blush. Lovely. 

I was very curious about the Innisfree moisturizer. I usually need more of dry skin cream formula but this one is really good. Besides the smooth gel feel it really does gives a soft glowy look tho not too much. Not sticky a bit and my products work so well over and with it. Highly recommend it! Imagine it’ll really be great in the warmer months when I can be combo skin too. 

@blackkitty2014 recommended the Valentino mascara and it’s a great black formula and brush . The large tube can be a bit goopy on me after a while so I love to get the minis. They seem to work better for me plus stay more fresh. I like how easy it is to remove, not a struggle. 

Of course the freebie cutie mini lips were a must for my bag! These are all cool reds. The new CT is a little more neutral I guess? Really great pigment on all. Love the Valentino and YSL formulas too. So happy to see some reds offered again for our offers! 🙃😊

The MAKE shadows are really something! Very cool. Quartz is a good neutral but a little tricky to blend out so it doesn’t appear a bit chalky. Other shades are intensely gorgeous and blend well. I continue to like MAKE products a bunch. 

The new Guerlain blush too are soft and blend easily. They definitely have their signature fragrance but it’s so fresh and springlike  if you like it. Slight slight sheen to them kind of like Gucci I would say? Even tho they appear quite light they show up very well. 

Anybody else try some of these new goodies?! Love to hear thoughts! 

@Sunnysmom Here I am drooling! I love those Guerlain blushes! The shades are gorgeous! How are you liking the ND face palette? I’m skipping for now. Are the cream blushes super intense?

The blushes are all very good and different @makeitup305 ! The Guerlain is really subtle but what a good flush. LYS is probably my favorite of them because they’re pigmented but so creamy and blend like a dream. Not super intense, well a little?! 😆 The Basma is concentrated too but not as creamy imo, a little stiffer . They do still blend quite well though. The ND is really a nice group of shades - I’ve used the eyes a few times and blush maybe twice? The blush seems dupeable from many others probably? I can compare if you want to see anything so just holler. 😊 Not sure it’s a must but I don’t have all of the eye palettes so this one is a good grouping for me. Do I need the blush or contour in it? Umm no. Lol. 

@Sunnysmom you can always just use the contour as blending shades for your eyeshadow. The blush, too, if it doesn’t pull too red. I love that you can switch out the shades, that’s worth a little extra to me. 

Oh yes @makeitup305 thank you for good shadow suggestion! I never do that with contours! 🤦🏻‍♀️duh. Great idea. Those blush shades are tricky for me on my eyes but never know. Highlighter especially could be fun! I feel less guilt now! 😘🤗

@Sunnysmom I swatched the Maximizer in Bronze today. Are you using yours as a bronzer? It seemed like it would work really well for that!

Not yet but I will def do that @makeitup305 ! Shades looks quite forgiving.

Such an absolutley beautiful and amazing haul! Is there any product you just love so much over others or do you love it all? 🥰 @Sunnysmom 

Those look incredible 💕 @Sunnysmom 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup ! New makeup releases are just the best right?! Ooh, favorite child question! 😭  I would say the LYS Beauty Higher Standard Cream Glow Blush Sticks Elite because the overall feel and look is such a sophisticated glowy comforting blush. Runner-up would be the Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 011 Pink . I’m enjoying it on its own or mixed a little bit with my moisturizers. Subtle sheen effect is so pretty! Did you pick up any of these?! 💞

@Sunnysmom  Wow!!! Amazing haul!! How do you like the SF? Do I need them? I have them in my cart for the spring sale!!! Do you have any thoughts on the T28? I got the clear one. The merit lips look beautiful!!! 😍 

Thanks @ather , yes you probably do! I thought you had one of these, no? They feel so wonderfully smooth and I love the slightly fruity sweet taste! Color is very slight pink , almost sheer. Like the Lip Butter Balm I can feel the hydration for quite some time afterwards. What color s are you thinking?! 

@Sunnysmom  I was thinking Cloud dreams! I’ve been trying to use what I have and I have lots of glosses. So I’m holding out for the spring sale! 

They all look so good @ather . I’m kind of addicted to the flavor of this crazy thing! I bet your gloss collection is the best! Thankfully I don’t have too many!! Phew. Made up for that in other categories tho! 🥹🤣 I hope they add a cherry eventually! 

@Sunnysmom  Cherry would be amazing!!! 

Beautiful Guerlain blushes, @Sunnysmom! I'm definitely also thinking of a Dior Luminizer during the sale. They look so beautiful!

I’m glad I tried them @curlychiquita ! I was trying to resist of course to no avail! The Dior shades all look so good. Similar ish to Chanel’s but maybe prettier?! Oops. Lol 

@curlychiquita you will need to try at least 1 Dior maximizer 😘 Come to think of it, do we need to white one @Sunnysmom 😂🤣

Great minds @blackkitty2014 …!! Also 😭. Would be a terrific item to put on the sale list! 

Knock knock I’m at the front door. Time to play. Ha I wish @Sunnysmom 😘🤣😂 everything is so pretty. Enjoy. PS I might need the Guerlain blushers and that pretty lipstick 🥰

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos236
  • 372d9c696d95d770d55356d0304381a1.gif
  • tumblr_p44i2mXAt61qc4uvwo1_540.gif
  • 200w.gif
  • giphy
  • 1000001615.jpg
  • 1000001618.jpg
  • 1000001608.jpg
  • 1000013948.jpg
  • 1000013950.jpg