Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fetching February Hauls 2023

It’s almost February ! Join me in posting your exciting February (and Valentines)  Hauls - it might be the shortest month but I’m sure our hauls won’t be the smallest!!! 

2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif

7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif

Re: Fetching February Hauls 2023

Yes @CookieGirl1 beautiful, I didn’t want to wait just in case 😁

@Saradestin, the presentation on these polishes - from the illustrations on the box and bottle to the colors are beautiful! It'll be fun to see the mani's you create with these pretties. 

Thank you @itsfi ! 🤗 They are beautiful all around!

Ooh I love those so much @Saradestin , and especially Ursula on you! Lol. I’m a plain girl. 🤣 (PS I love their lippies too. Shocker. ) 

I haven’t tried their lippies @Sunnysmom , but they were so tempting! Gorgeous! 

Oh you gotta @Saradestin ! You’ll look so incredible in them. Such pigment and so darling too! 💄💞

I will have to give them a second look @Sunnysmom 😁😍

A few late January / early February hauls that I've just now gotten around to posting. Most are gifts ... for others. 🎁 

These are from last year's Valentine's Day collection and for some relatives who saw mine when they were here for the holidays. Since they're gifts, I can't swatch these, but will try to post swatches from my lippies when I get back home. Will cross-post these to @danielledanielle's Vibrant and Vivacious V-Day Thread 💝

MAC onlineMAC online

Was tempted to pick up this duo for myself too, but I was good. Let's hope I stay that way! 😁

BeautylishBeautylish

And here are the gifts for me. 😊 How interesting that they're all lippies. 🤣

SephoraSephora

These are all good. Of the two lip balms, the OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment Original is my favorite - inot sure about the anti-aging claims but it's been helpful with my chapped lips. The delicious but very faint orange creamsicle scent doesn't hurt either. 😍 The MARA Sea Silk Lip Balm is nice as well; I went with the clear version because I wasn't sure how orange or warm the coral shade would be. Would love to see more colors in the range. The reformulated Givenchy Rouge Interdit Intense Silk Satin Matte Lipstick  is pretty and I love that it's refillable - this is #Givenchy Rouge Interdit Intense Silk Satin Matte Lipstick N110 Beige Nu - I've already picked up a different shade in the refill. I was impressed with the formula and staying power of Original Recipe from theGXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick from a gratis package last year, and was excited when she released additional shades. I received a lot of compliments on this GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI I’m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Cowgirl shade# but am still getting use to the bright, bold pink rose shade.

Swatches

Spoiler
Ole HenriksenOle Henriksen

MARAMARA
Givenchy 110 Beige NuGivenchy 110 Beige Nu
GXVE CowgirlGXVE Cowgirl

Absolutely beautiful haul @itsfi 

Thank you @lmaster! 😃 There’s a lot of pretties being released… And more coming. 💸

@itsfi  Great gifting haul and lippie haul. I didn’t know about OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment Original  is it new? I must try it!! Is it better than Rhode lip treatment?  The Givenchy looks so good on you. It’s so perfect for a natural look!! And I think Cowgirl looks so good on you. I don’t find it looks to bright. It is such a gorgeous colour and looks amazing on you! I’ve also never heard of Mara before but it looks lovely! And those brushes are so pretty! They make a perfect gift!! 

Thank you @ather! The OH is new. Or new-ish. I still like the Rhode best but the OH is a little thinner so it absorbs more quickly which is nice in the mornings as a lip prep.

@itsfi  Oh that’s good to know. I think the Rhode is my HG for sure. But the SF is my next in line!!

Both those lip balms are fantastic @ather! Hard to go wrong with either really. 👍🏼 

@itsfi  Such beautiful colors 🥰. You look lovely wearing them. 💋

Aww, thank you so much for your kind words @Cissy63! It’s been fun with all the lippie hauls. 😉 

@itsfi so many pretty things!! the MAC devoted to chilli is one of my fave shades (which is weird because im usually a neutral kinda gal!). i recently picked up the liquid powderkiss version, and i have the original matte 🙂 i love the powderkiss formula!

100% agree @cianni! The powderkiss formula is fabulous! 😍 Do you have a preference between the liquid version and the original matte?

Great haul @itsfi Those Sonia G brushes look so soft. 

Thank you @AznAngelLiz! I’ve liked the Sonia G brushes I have and hoped these would be as soft - they are! 😍 She makes some beautiful brushes! 

@itsfi The Ole lip balm sounds like creamcicle?  I might need that instead of repurchasing another Pillow Balm… is it completely clear? 
the MAX lipsticks are so cute… someone is going to be very happy when they get their eyes on them.

1,541 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos217
  • ND Mini Gold palette swatches.
  • Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do.
  • 7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif
  • 2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif
  • EF0DE601-A903-4670-A114-F7DDD0FE3393.gif
  • 602BB46A-F3B6-4C61-9F20-0B4888E572C8.jpeg
  • 2C98BB45-93E2-467A-B134-E26E44A5F706.jpeg
  • 688674A3-4566-4338-ABC0-EB341730CED7.jpeg
  • B630903E-1031-49E7-B55E-D3C9F695A380.jpeg
  • B3F322C7-B866-4624-9EF9-AC6AC82BACAC.jpeg
  • 2.1.2023 Haul - Ami Cole 2.jpg
  • Ami Cole direct
  • Credo Beauty
  • Sephora