Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fetching February Hauls 2023

It’s almost February ! Join me in posting your exciting February (and Valentines)  Hauls - it might be the shortest month but I’m sure our hauls won’t be the smallest!!! 

2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif

7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif

Re: Fetching February Hauls 2023

@WinglessOne ,

Very nice Sephora haul!  Thank you for the beautiful swatches and the information.  I hope that you will love these purchases!

Lovely haul @WinglessOne The LYS looks really moisturizing for a matte lipstick and the Ami Cole is such a pretty color.

@WinglessOne , yes more to orange/red corals! Good haul!

Please let me know how the date stick works out on a future test.  Right now I'm looking at the stick vs the Danessa blurring blush vs kulfi.

Neither are a need, but all are wants 😂

@danielledanielle  I'll tag you after I've tested the Ami Colé blush. I do have a DM Yummy Skin blush en route, so I'll be able to compare that to my Kulfi's blushes. All 3 blushes have a different texture (assuming Danessa's blush feels similar to her Yummy Skin balm). Kulfi's is more boldly pigmented than AC's, but the latter seems buildable. 

(Of course I don't need all these new blushes but, you know, for science! 🤣

@WinglessOne , yes FOR SCIENCE. 🧪👩🏽‍🔬 ALWAYS. 😂

Last hauls for the month. 

GMA Deals; Sephora onlineGMA Deals; Sephora online

Spoiler

The Saint Jane items were from GMA Deals. I originally went onto the site to look a some nail polishes and found the Saint Jane Beauty Hydrabloom Body Silk With Hyaluronic Acid 4 oz / 120 mL and Saint Jane Beauty Luxury Sun Ritual Pore Smoothing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL # at 50% off. 

Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is sunshine in a bottle and will be a nice way to welcome spring ... once it gets here. I picked up a back up travel spray last year after finishing the one received as gratis from @TeamBIC (thank you!) a couple of years ago. 

Soleil Toujours Hydra Lip Masque Mineral SPF 15 with Peptides 0.34 oz / 10 mL checked off a lot of boxes for me - lip balm ✔️ mineral SPF ✔️ skincare benefits - peptides (anti aging) ✔️ It's pricey so I'm not completely sure I want to love it. We shall see...

VOLUSPA Barbados Grapefruit Jar Candle is a scent exclusive to Sephora. This smells amazing - fresh, crisp and bright but not overwhelming. You can pick up the grapefruit scent instantly but it's not too much - there's a softness to it, both in its strength and in the actual notes, which are tempered by something slightly sweet and slightly zesty. The larger jar has already been added to my wish list for the spring sale. 😍

I've been waiting for Eadem to have a mini or samples of its EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL and was thrilled when a promo gwp was available! These foils will make up the bulk of my March goals for Foil Challenge! I'll post my progress and final thoughts on The Foil and Feedback thread! Hoping to really use my foils more closely to whe I pick them up, unless they are ones I'm saving for a trip. Timing of the promo is perfect - I should know (hopefully) by the end of the testing period whether the serum will be a spring sale purchase, and who knows, maybe it'll become a product to add to the Love At First Sample!!! 🥰 thread! 

SephoraSephora

Spoiler
Glossier Ultralip swatches.jpg

Those are great swatches, @itsfi !  Thank you.  I think we will all be buying some Glossier Ultralip from Sephora really soon! 

Enjoy everything from your GMA haul!

Ahhh, thank you @tsavorite! You’re always so kind. 😘 I was not expecting to be so enamored with these Ultralips; the colors are all so lovely and wearable! 😍

Oh my 😍 those swatches @itsfi  Enjoy all the goodies

Thank you @AznAngelLiz! The color payoff on these Ultralips are really impressive for a balm. 😍 

@itsfi fabulous haul!! Ohh those swatches are all so pretty!!

@lmaster, thank you! 😃 I go into swatches with the idea that it’ll help me narrow down the shade I want, but it always backfired on me and I end up wanting more than just one. Or more than what I thought I would. 🤣 

Beautiful swatches @itsfi !

@faeriegirl, thank you. The Ultralips apply beautifully and are comfortable to wear. 👍🏼 

@itsfi Ooh what fun hauls! I'd love to hear about the hydrabloom. Thanks for the swatches!

You got it @Samtian! 👊🏼 I’ll be incorporating it into the rotation in the next couple of days and will report back! 

Lovely hauls, @itsfi! I have the Saint James sunscreen on my wishlist for Spring after you showed it the first time you purchased it.

Thank you @curlychiquita! 😃 The Saint Jane SPF is such a good formula. Would love to know how it performs for you if you pick it up. Out of curiosity, what SPF are you currently loving?

@itsfi I'm still using my Elta MD but I plan to use it up and not repurchase it. I don't hate it but I don't love it.

@itsfi Nice haul. The Glossier Ultralips look so pretty. Thanks for the swatches. This is my first time hearing about the brand Saint Jane. The spf packaging is so beautiful, not like anything I have seen for an spf. If i saw that, I definitely would buy it! Enjoy your treats!

Conversation Stats
Photos217
  • ND Mini Gold palette swatches.
  • Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do.
  • 7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif
  • 2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif
  • EF0DE601-A903-4670-A114-F7DDD0FE3393.gif
  • 602BB46A-F3B6-4C61-9F20-0B4888E572C8.jpeg
  • 2C98BB45-93E2-467A-B134-E26E44A5F706.jpeg
  • 688674A3-4566-4338-ABC0-EB341730CED7.jpeg
  • B630903E-1031-49E7-B55E-D3C9F695A380.jpeg
  • B3F322C7-B866-4624-9EF9-AC6AC82BACAC.jpeg
  • 2.1.2023 Haul - Ami Cole 2.jpg
  • Ami Cole direct
  • Credo Beauty
  • Sephora