Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fetching February Hauls 2023

It’s almost February ! Join me in posting your exciting February (and Valentines)  Hauls - it might be the shortest month but I’m sure our hauls won’t be the smallest!!! 

2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif

7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif

Re: Fetching February Hauls 2023

Excellent haul @WinglessOne!

Thank you @faeriegirl !

What a bevy of beauties @WinglessOne! What a great suprise of the Laneige - too bad it won't work for you. The Radian-C is a go to for me for brightening and moisture; well, it is when I'm consistent with mine. Ha! The Besame polishes look great on your swatch stick! 

Thanks @itsfi ! The Laneige cream's INCI list tells me it wouldn't be nearly moisturizing enough for me. I'd have to apply a moisturizer over it. I mean, if I could actually use it on my face. Really wish Laneige hadn't heavily perfumed this cream. Eh, I already have some great brightening ingredients/products in my routine, so it's not too big a bummer for me. 🙂 

My gosh, @WinglessOne !  You have been so busy!  What fun hauls!

@tsavorite  Heh, I need to be less productive at shopping. 😄 

@WinglessOne what a great haul!  Those Kulfi blushes have been calling me so definitely give an update after you've had a chance to wear them.  Also, how's the wear time on the LYS lipstick?

Thanks @CookieGirl1 ! I wore the LYS lipstick for just 3 hours, but it held up well to all the coffee I drank: it transferred of course, but color stayed on my lips. I'll tag you after I've given that lipstick and the Kulfi blush a better wear test. 

@WinglessOne thanks!

@WinglessOne So many fun items! The Laneige Cream was a happy accident...Happy to hear you can find a use or a home for it. The nail polish shade Merfold is really cool. All of the nail polishes swatched beautifully. The Sage CP palette looks so pigmented and pretty. It makes me want to pick that one up. You picked some gorgeous lippies. Enjoy everything 💖💅💄

Thank you @Mellmars1185 @ather @CynthieLu @Cissy63 @Sunnysmom @curlychiquita @lmaster and @Saradestin !

I'm too lazy to take direct swatch comparison photos right now. But for the heck of it, here are some of the reasons I didn't really need that Sage the Day palette 😂 (digging through my older swatch photos): 

ColourPop Sage the Day palette. Photo taken in partial sunlight + a ring light.ColourPop Sage the Day palette. Photo taken in partial sunlight + a ring light. Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do.Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do. ND Mini Gold palette swatches.ND Mini Gold palette swatches. UOMA Black Magic Allure palette.UOMA Black Magic Allure palette.

I'm still glad I bought it and it's not identical to any of those other 3 palettes. But see, this is why I sometimes need to step back more often and really look at my collection before putting things in shopping carts. 🤦‍♀️ 

I understand @WinglessOne, but I think there is some variance to warrant new ones too ! 😉

Love the swatches! 

Thank you for the comparisons @WinglessOne . I think Sage is different enough to be worth picking, and it is gorgeous! 

@WinglessOne  wonderful haul!! The little extra in the sephora order would be nice if it was something you could actually use. Too bad you can’t. The polish swatches look amazing! 

Oooh I'm sorry that your gloss was opened and used @WinglessOne that's frustrating ‌😕‌ ‌😫‌ 

Very lovely swatches here, they suit you!

I think Sage The Day is so pretty, those greens ‌😍‌ ‌💚

For your love of polishes, how could you not resist those sales on the Disney Villains? They are fun bottles and the swatches look good too ‌😄‌ great hauls!

@WinglessOne  Wonderful hauls! Beautiful lipstick colors and as a fan of green, you’ll new palette is gorgeous 💚💚

Fabulous hauls @WinglessOne ! Of course I’d just ordered a Lys lippie and got a few Elf’s to try too! Great minds … They’re nice and the pigment is wonderful for that amazing price. 

Gorgeous lipsticks as usual, @WinglessOne! Everything looks fabulous! 

@WinglessOne the Aveeno oat serum sounds lovely!! Great haul

Wow @WinglessOne ! Such amazing hauls! And those swatches!!! 😍😍😍😍 Thank you for telling all the details on each product, always so insightful! 

@WinglessOne @Great haul and swatches. So sad you can’t use the LANEIGE Radian-C Cream with Vitamin C 1.0 oz/ 30 mL it’s Really good but glad you can give it away if needed. 

Conversation Stats
Photos217
  • ND Mini Gold palette swatches.
  • Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do.
  • 7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif
  • 2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif
  • EF0DE601-A903-4670-A114-F7DDD0FE3393.gif
  • 602BB46A-F3B6-4C61-9F20-0B4888E572C8.jpeg
  • 2C98BB45-93E2-467A-B134-E26E44A5F706.jpeg
  • 688674A3-4566-4338-ABC0-EB341730CED7.jpeg
  • B630903E-1031-49E7-B55E-D3C9F695A380.jpeg
  • B3F322C7-B866-4624-9EF9-AC6AC82BACAC.jpeg
  • 2.1.2023 Haul - Ami Cole 2.jpg
  • Ami Cole direct
  • Credo Beauty
  • Sephora