Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fetching February Hauls 2023

It’s almost February ! Join me in posting your exciting February (and Valentines)  Hauls - it might be the shortest month but I’m sure our hauls won’t be the smallest!!! 

2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif

7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif

Re: Fetching February Hauls 2023

Nice haul @heartsmyface! How do you like the new juice balm?

@faeriegirl  It doesn’t last on so you need to keep it in your pocket for constant application.  I wish it were juicy scented. 

@heartsmyface those all look like great products

Awesome @heartsmyface - I’m excited to hear your review on the new tower Lippie - some reviews have been mixed 

@Kim888 @CookieGirl1   It’s okay.   The Tower Juicy Balms are thin slick on and moisturizing and give a shiny tint.  It doesn’t last very long- maybe 25 minutes and then I lips are bare again.  I expected more of a fruity flavour/fragrance  to them since they are ‘juicy balms’ 

Here’s a photo of Shake applied thick and applied with one swipe.  It does build nicely and satin-glossy.  

BB01FDD3-3D20-430F-8060-DB51C0EBBF91.jpeg

Ohhhhh @heartsmyface I mean it's really gorgeous built up 🙄🙄🙄 enabling much 🤣

@lmaster  Ha sorry.  Yeah it’s pretty if you don’t mind reapplying all day (which I don’t) 

@heartsmyface whoa, it wears off FAST.  They look so cute but l need a product that hangs on a bit longer.

@CookieGirl1  It’s fine and I’ll use it up cause i don’t mind reapplying but same.  Give me at least an hour of wear or at least a stain. Tower28 does great foundation, blush….lipgloss.  

the liner is creamy and lovely though!  I have a mind to get another! 

Oh wow I'm distracted by all the pretty brushes.. there's a rainbow-y purple one! 😍 kk I'm back, great haul @heartsmyface Olehenriksen makes some great moisturizers 😄 enjoy it!

@CynthieLu   This will replace Sheer Transformation for me.  🙂  

Oooh, love what you picked up for your own stash, hearts! The Tower 28 liners are so convenient @heartsmyface! 👍🏼 I’m tempted to try the Juice Balm - the name alone makes it sound amazing! 😊 Curious to know your thoughts on the Kosas. 

@itsfi   I already LOVE the Kosas in Beachy Clean which is a subtle sandleoood Jasmine and vanilla fragrance. This one is Serene clean which is citrus and Ylang Ylang fragranced.  Both are subtle clear liquid deodorants and contain ahas which make it extremely difficult for bacteria to thrive.  I like the fragrances are subtle enough to go undetected after they dry down and are just there for a sensory experience while applying.  

This is by far my favourite deodorant.  I haven’t had any issues at all with breakthrough odours which is all I want in life:D  I don’t appreciate the roller ball delivery and would prefer a spray if I had the option but it doesn’t deter me from loving how well it works.  Plus the packaging is pretty. 
i would recommend this one if rollerballs don’t sketch you out.  

The Tower 28 pinks look pretty, @heartsmyface

@heartsmyface Fun haul! I'd love to hear what is in your makeup kit.

@Mellmars1185   It’s still a work in progress and half the items I’m waiting on until next week.  I went with established film industry brands (RCMA, Ben NYE, cinema secrets, Frandi Li, Kryolan..) nothings ‘ exciting’but everything is high quality and reliable.  
Once I have everything put together I can do a little kit ‘tour’

@heartsmyface This is so exciting! I am living vicariously through you. I always wanted to be a makeup artist. I ended up in a different field. I have never heard of those brands. I can't wait to see your kit tour! ☺️💄

Sephora Collection Buy More, Save More and a couple of sheer-matte lip balms I found in store when I went to purchase a few gift cards. 

SephoraSephora

I really liked the Ami Cole lip oil in shade Excellence and decided to pick up the other two tinted lip oils - Bliss and Smitten . 

Ami Cole directAmi Cole direct

Made sense to add the concealer to my cart since I was already on the site. 

2.1.2023 Haul - Ami Cole 2.jpg

I was kindly gifted a packet of Blume matcha and had the reishi and salted caramel on my list. After hearing @heartsmyface  and @ather talk about these Blume superfood latte powders on another thread, I wanted to try these flavors even more so it was an easy and quick "Miiiiiine!!" when I found these mini packets at Credo. 😁 Interesting how the Rituel de Fille lipstick found its way in my bag as well. 😇

Credo BeautyCredo Beauty

Great haul @itsfi ! Everything looks so beautiful 😍

Thank you @Saradestin! I’m happy with everything. Most surprised by the Sephora Collection mascara. It has held up very well. 😃 

Conversation Stats
Photos217
  • ND Mini Gold palette swatches.
  • Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do.
  • 7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif
  • 2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif
  • EF0DE601-A903-4670-A114-F7DDD0FE3393.gif
  • 602BB46A-F3B6-4C61-9F20-0B4888E572C8.jpeg
  • 2C98BB45-93E2-467A-B134-E26E44A5F706.jpeg
  • 688674A3-4566-4338-ABC0-EB341730CED7.jpeg
  • B630903E-1031-49E7-B55E-D3C9F695A380.jpeg
  • B3F322C7-B866-4624-9EF9-AC6AC82BACAC.jpeg
  • 2.1.2023 Haul - Ami Cole 2.jpg
  • Ami Cole direct
  • Credo Beauty
  • Sephora