Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Fetching February Hauls 2023

It’s almost February ! Join me in posting your exciting February (and Valentines)  Hauls - it might be the shortest month but I’m sure our hauls won’t be the smallest!!! 

2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif

7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif

Re: Fetching February Hauls 2023

Excellent haul @Mellmars1185!

@faeriegirl Thank you 😊

Great haul @Mellmars1185 ! That eyeshadow palette is perfect for you! It is soft but allows for bolder options as well. Looking forward to your looks with it! 😃

@Saradestin Thank you! I am excited too. I am hoping they are easy to work with since I am a beginner.

Divine Rose is my Pat palette that I use the most, @Mellmars1185! It's beautiful and so wearable everyday.

@curlychiquita Great to know. That is what I eas going for when I chose it. Since I am a beginner with eyeshadow I thought I would get the most use out of this one 🥰

Oooooh you got the new GR cleanser in this as a gwp! JELLY! I made an order recently and I missed out on that one, also sadly the Fable and Maine mini 😭

@Mellmars1185 oooh these are pretty hauls, I'm exited for you to try the foam, I suggest starting very **light** with it to start,(over doing it makes your hair so dry and crunchy)  he has a video on how to use it with the hair milk.  By applying half a pump of the foam and massaging it into the scalp roots only,and use the hair milk on the long lengths of your hair. My volume lasts days, I only need a quarter pump on my roots and I'm in volume territory! I hope you like it girl! 🤩

The PM palette is so pretty  💛🩷 I can't wait to see you make looks with it.  Have you used that brand eye shadow before? I'm curious for first impressions 😋

@CynthieLu Thanks for the hair tips. That is some great feedback. I can't wait to try it out. I have never tried the PM eyeshadow before. I am actually super excited to try it. I want to have somewhere to go so I can get dressed up haha. Yes I did get the GR GWP luckily. I have not tried it yet. Have you? I also forgot to tag these 2 items. Also the Fable and Maine Oil is divine. I really like the scent. Have you tried it out?

Noooo @Mellmars1185 I haven't tried the oil or cleanser, I'm so bummed about it lol

But I'm happy to see you have and can tell me all about them 🤩 But I'm on a eyeshadow/Eye make up bender atm.... lol I have to live with my spending choices ‌‌‌💸‌‌💸

Oh I hear you, I love reading about other people using products before I dive in, I get some info on how much my hair type might want ( I have fine hair and I can't use alot of product.) For the hair foam especially a big critique was hair that was dry brittle and crunchy after use. But I think that it is a dosage issue. Less is more with JVN. And I like to start with less, and each time I use the product, I tweak my routine until I find just the right amount. 

Lol, patience is a virtue ‌‌‌😘‌‌‌‌‌‌😘‌‌‌

@CynthieLu Nothing wrong with a makeup bender hehe. I feel like that has been me since highschool. It started off with going to Mac at the mall and it has never stopped 😅

Lol! @Mellmars1185 Mine started at the make up section in Shoppers 🤣 and those always helpful ladies behind the counter. I swear almost every Beauty Rep there I meet is a sweet heart. The ladies back then were so good to my no knowledge teen self 

@CynthieLu OH YES! How could I forget Shoppers... Yes, that is where it really started. Oh, the memories...How, nostalgic!

I spy with my little eye some TJ Maxx goodies that I couldn’t pass up (and a pokemon plush because it’s Valentine’s Day soon and Mick owed me a Build A Bear date!) 

I’ve never tried the JVN Nurture Deep Moisture Mask 5 oz/ 147 mL but I’ve had great experience with the shampoo!  I also spotted the Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment 5.1 oz/ 150 mL for a great price.  I double checked the batch date and it’s totally safe to use. 

C48D7A55-E999-421B-93B9-4D2DCC4D57C9.jpeg

B5AC6C1B-AC39-41FF-A348-4701BF96A096.jpeg

Oh wow what great TJ Maxx finds @Nickelliebear1. I've only ever seen Tatcha one time at the TJM's near me. 

Whoa! Your TJMaxx has some great selections @Nickelliebear1! Fabulous finds!

Those are awesome picks @Nickelliebear1 ! 😃

Holy moly, that deal is auh-mazing @Nickelliebear1 I'm going to keep my eyes triple peeled at Marshall's now and hope I get a miracle like yours!

I did see JVN and Drybar at our local Marshal's and I got exited 😄 If I saw Tatcha or Charlotte Tilbury .. well 💸💸 💸  You had a great find! 

Wow that’s amazing @Nickelliebear1 , I never find those at my TJ M! Such a cute plushie too! 

Oh wow, @Nickelliebear1 , I need to tell a couple of Tatcha loving friends to check TJM (and Marshalls, while they're at it) soon! Glad you got a great deal on the essence! 

Dang, @Nickelliebear1, you SCORED!

@Nickelliebear1  Awesome finds!!!  Both of those are excellent products!! That JVN mask is life changing!!! 
also I love your Sylveon🥰🥰🥰

19 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos217
  • ND Mini Gold palette swatches.
  • Wish I'd caught daylight hours for swatch photos, but warm indoor lights will have to do.
  • 7BFA43DD-1B49-4A36-8E8B-0E46CEB3DF8D.gif
  • 2DD26645-52B0-4B0A-95FD-A57E5C27BB3E.gif
  • EF0DE601-A903-4670-A114-F7DDD0FE3393.gif
  • 602BB46A-F3B6-4C61-9F20-0B4888E572C8.jpeg
  • 2C98BB45-93E2-467A-B134-E26E44A5F706.jpeg
  • 688674A3-4566-4338-ABC0-EB341730CED7.jpeg
  • B630903E-1031-49E7-B55E-D3C9F695A380.jpeg
  • B3F322C7-B866-4624-9EF9-AC6AC82BACAC.jpeg
  • 2.1.2023 Haul - Ami Cole 2.jpg
  • Ami Cole direct
  • Credo Beauty
  • Sephora