Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Favorite (Sale!) Fall Haul Item!!

I am excited about everyone’s fall hauls over the past couple of weekends, and curious what your favorite product has been! For me, it is the HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4. I was hesitant to purchase due to the price and the possibility that one of the two blushes would be a dupe for Mood Exposure. Turns out it’s not even close. I have used every single single shade, and have learned a couple of new things as a result. 1) I never knew using two shades of blushes would look so natural, and 2) this bronzer is so easy to use, as it needs to be layered (on my skin, at least) before becoming too pronounced. This might be the first palette where I pan every shade.

I would love to hear what others are enjoying most from the fall hauls, whether it was a blind buy that became an instant love, an indulgence you’ve been saving for this sale, or maybe an awesome deal on a vault!42885D0A-324A-4B49-82FF-461849DF3929.jpeg

Euphoric is much more shimmery and darker than Mood Exposure. It also seems to go on smoother.Euphoric is much more shimmery and darker than Mood Exposure. It also seems to go on smoother.

@eshoe I think I'm really loving this Huda beauty nudes palette

Re: Favorite (Sale!) Fall Haul Item!!

That looks beautiful @lmaster!

@faeriegirl thank you so much! 

Oooooh gorgeousness, @lmaster!!! Your look is stunning🤩

Thank you @eshoe 😘

@eshoe I love that palette! So beautiful! 

-Rebecca 

It’s impossible for me to have a bad makeup day with this, @RebeccaBT! Glad to hear you 💗 it too, it’s so versatile and easy to use.

@eshoe I have family here until the 15 th so I've put off opening my boxes until I can enjoy the process 😂😂 but today I've started opening some, so soon I'll be able to have a better opinion

@lmaster Hourglass Unlocked Edit palette is available on Beautylish. I remember seeing somewhere that you were waiting for it to be restocked. I ventured to beautylish site seeing the mystery bag thread 🙂 and saw it there.

Thank you so much! @naturalooks15

15, @lmaster!! Hopefully they aren’t staying until Thanksgiving 😄?!?!

@eshoe uughhhh love family, just need space sometimes you know! 😉

I’m glad people are asking the question I have been struggling with- this Ambient lighting edit vol. 4 palette or the Ambient lighting edit unlocked? I saw on a couple of YouTube videos that the Unlocked might be better for deeper/tan skin tones (me!) but I keep missing it’s in stock. Also, I really just love the look of this Edit vol.4 palette but I guess I will wait until the Unlocked is back in stock.

So far I would say the HOURGLASS - Confession Refillable Lipstick Duo!-

I kept checking back in that one, @Kim888, and it was always OOS. Glad you were able to get it, the shades looked great on you on the other thread!

I looked at this, I love the one shade and the pink metallic in lieu of gold...I'm glad you'll get to love them, so beautiful!

@Kim888. I love these, the pagacking is so beautiful and the shades too. 

Good one @Kim888; this one is so pretty - the packaging, the lipstick shades, all of it!

@eshoe my favourite is the HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4palette as well, I’ve used it everyday since my order arrived! It is truly an incredible palette to work with, I’m so impressed with it ☺️

Yay, I just love mine, @bakeamuffin! I feel like it’s really ‘elevated’ my daily look, makes it polished without having to put much effort into it. The formula is just right, doesn’t streak or get patchy. Just a nice, soft finish. I used to look forward to finishing my makeup application just to be done, but now I look forward to this to bring it all together. 💗💗💗

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 42885D0A-324A-4B49-82FF-461849DF3929.jpeg
  • Euphoric is much more shimmery and darker than Mood Exposure. It also seems to go on smoother.
  • D40CC433-5C35-4A7A-BDE0-F1532339AA98.jpeg
testing