Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Desirable December Hauls 2022

Time to finish up the holiday shopping and maybe help others with ideas on what to get their friends and family members.

Sephora is having their last sale this month on Friday December 2 to Sunday December 11, 2022.  You can save 20% your purchase with the code GETGIFTING and 30% off Sephora Collection.  It is a one time use code at Sephora. Sephora Kohl's has their own unique code which you can find in your Kohl's wallet in your account or in your Sephora email.

I cannot wait to see what you hauled this month.

77AB6F99-5B84-4D7A-8782-25937E6F1377.jpeg

F8866DD2-F9E5-47B7-BDE7-A908A4434E4B.jpeg

Re: Desirable December Hauls 2022

@faeriegirl Thank you!

That's great, @SportyGirly125! Happy you could get it! 

@curlychiquita I wasn't really looking for anything but that was the only thing that caught my eyes.

@SportyGirly125, great you were able to pick up what you wanted.

@itsfi I wasn't really looking for anything but that was the only thing that caught my eyes.

@SportyGirly125 Ugghh, I wanted to go to BBW so badly today but it was my long day at work and I didn't get a chance.  Here's hoping that by the time I get off work tomorrow I can still find a couple of things on my wishlist!

@CookieGirl1 @You can still shop online or order online and pick up in store. 

@SportyGirly125 unfortunately the things that I want aren't and haven't been available online; they're in-store only items.

@CookieGirl1 @Aww that sucks.  Sorry. 

@SportyGirly125 I at least made it to a store and picked up two of the candles on my wishlist today!  Now I'm looking for Bonfire Pumpkin...

@CookieGirl1 

If it’s this then they have it online and I see they have it at one of my BBW works stores 5 minutes away. 

443C38B9-F7D2-46FD-9395-DFE248637537.png

@SportyGirly125 It's the right scent but I actually have never had good luck with the single wicks so I was hoping to find more in the 3-wicks.  Thanks for the heads-up, though!

Cute! @SportyGirly125 

@sister13 Thank you 

What a cutie! @SportyGirly125 

@PrettyPaint Thank you 

She’s so sweet @SportyGirly125 ! How were the crowds?!

@Sunnysmom @I went at 9 am when they opened and it was crowded inside. The line took about 20 ish minutes to checkout. 

This week's arrivals. 🛍
Sephora (same day delivery)Sephora (same day delivery)
Some last minute Christmas gifts - we're having a few more folks over because of canceled or delayed flights or change of plans so I was scrambling yesterday to pick up extra gifts and was happy to find ROSE INC Mini Satin Lipstick Set Maison Louis Marie Discovery Oil Sampler Set and Westman Atelier Squeaky Clean Liquid Lip Hydrating Lip Balm Nana. Same-Day-Delivery really came in handy.👍  These arrived in great time too - I was able to wrap up everything and place them under the tree before guests arrived. 

SephoraSephora
The Bobbi Brown Mini Must Haves Skincare Set will live in my gym bag and I picked up the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 23 Copper Blush as a "hang in there!" treat for our server after she asked about my lipstick - they were really busy and shortstaffed and she was doing her best to keep it all under control.  

Sephora; Skylar direct - the rollerballs are gifts to myself. ha!Sephora; Skylar direct - the rollerballs are gifts to myself. ha!
The Skylar rollerballs, including SKYLAR Peach Fields Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz / 10 mL,#  I picked up for myself; the Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Facial Barrier Mask Ceramidin™ Facial Mask and the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Caffeine have been bundled up as a stocking stuffer.

SephoraSephora
I received the OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL as part of a gratis from @TeamBIC (thank you!!) and while it's still early in my testing phase, I've been liking it enough to pick up one myself as a birthday gift next month for a family member who I think will find this as useful as I do.

All done with Christmas shopping and not a minute too soon. Gotta get things in the oven for Christmas Eve breakfast. Happy holidays BIC! 

Happy New Year, @itsfi ! 

Your Wintry photos are great!  I enjoyed seeing everything that you purchased and also your thoughts.  You have given me some really good ideas!

Thank you @tsavorite! 😊 I was happy to be able to shoot a few wintery themed photos. 📷 There’s always so many great things to choose from but there always seems to be even more fab products and sets during the holidays. 🎁 

The new year is literally just around the corner. I hope 2023 is a fabulous year for you and your husband! 🎉 

27 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos303
  • F8866DD2-F9E5-47B7-BDE7-A908A4434E4B.jpeg
  • 77AB6F99-5B84-4D7A-8782-25937E6F1377.jpeg
  • F746D8AB-20A3-43F5-BD6F-9FB6C6090E22.jpeg
  • IMG_20221201_104029689.jpg
  • IMG_20221201_104100299.jpg
  • 20221202_132427.jpg
  • Clinique Bare Pop, Sephora Satin Hydrating lipsticks in 08 Stronger Than Ever; 20 Never Enough; and 18 Extreme Power.
  • The one shade I had never tried of the Clinique Pops- Bare.  I can see why it's popular.  A beautiful everyday shade, and it has the perfect amount of shimmer to make my lips look fuller.
  • 08 Stronger Than Ever
  • 18 Extreme Power
  • 20 Old Rose
  • Chikuhodo 2023 Collection (Chocolat)
  • Chikuhodo 2023 Collection (Framboise)
  • 12.1.2022 Hauls - Byredo & WA.jpg
  • 12.2.2022 Byredo + WA.jpg
testing