Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Dashing December Hauls

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! A thread to share your 2017 Holiday Hauls. What did you grab?! Any sale Hauls? Share the gifts you picked out for others and what you received as well!

RE: Dashing December Hauls

Christmas treated me well #palettehaul ❤️💚🤶🏼

Re: RE: Dashing December Hauls

Hi @SAlyFitz,

What great haul! You can never have too many palettes. 

Best,
Rebecca 

@SAlyFitz Awesome haul!

Thanks!! Alchemist is the only one I’ve opened but I love it especially as a lip topper✔️

Anonymous Insider

It did treat you well @SAlyFitz! You got some amazing palettes! Have fun playing with them!

Thanks! I’m always slow to open new things but I am working on changing that due to all my variety! I am in love with the alchemist palette which I just used the blue color as a lip topper over a nude this morning!💙

finished the year off with some shopping today! Got some new product I’m excited to try, and my FAV lip crayon from NARS. Almost can’t wait until tomorrow when I get to play with it all!!

Hi @HRWCookie85,

What a great haul! I have been wanting to try the LANEIGE - Multi Cleanser. I hear it's great!

Best,
Rebecca 

@HRWCookie85 Nice purchase!

@HRWCookie85 The Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad is one of my favourite facial tools and it’s so wonderfully inexpensive and great for sensitive skin 👍

Anonymous Insider

Fun haul @HRWCookie85! Have you used that Smashbox primer before? If so, would love to hear your thoughts on it.

So, I had not prior to earlier this week. I use Fenty foundation and while I LOVE it and the coverage it provides without feeling heavy, by the end of the day my nose would look super dry and I would have tiny patches on my cheeks. I asked a girl at sephora if they even made anything like a moisturizer/primer combo and she recommended that without hesitation. She said she had the same problem with the Fenty but with that primer it would go on smoothly and evenly and add the moisture to keep things evened out through the day. She gave me some samples to try it out and I’ve been using it for a few days and it has been a game changer! I have not worn it without a foundation over top, so not sure what the finish would look like if I just wear it bare skinned, but I do love how it helps the Fenty stay even without the dryness. 

Nice haul, @HRWCookie85! ❤️

Nice haul @HRWCookie85! NARS Lip Pencil is amazing! You really did finish the year with a great haul!

Thanks! I’ve been buying Train Bleu for a few years now, it’s my go-to color. I play with Cruella (forget what line that is from) and doing an ombré type look, the bright red in the middle, burgundy on the outer edge and finish with a high gloss. 

Wasn’t able to snag the Smashbox kit on Sephora but thankfully Ulta came through! And with other goodies too. Got everything in these pics at a major discount. I have been hunting for the perfect caramel nude color and I think I have found it in Butter London’s “Tea with the Queen” 🙂 And I have to say, the Smashbox kit is SOO CUTE! From the packaging to the stickers and tissue, it’s all adorable. The mini lipsticks are even embossed! I am so impressed.

@m26430 love your lippie haul!! Enjoy!

OMG THE SMASHBOX!!! Now I’m super disappointed I didn’t jump on these! They’re darling! 

@m26430,

Really cute Haul!   Yay! Smashbox!  

Good for you!  🙂

OMG!   The Smashbox lipsticks are too cute and I love the stickers!   What a fun haul and great deals, @m26430! ❤️

testing