Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Dashing December Hauls

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! A thread to share your 2017 Holiday Hauls. What did you grab?! Any sale Hauls? Share the gifts you picked out for others and what you received as well!

Re: Dashing December Hauls

@AmethystCrush The link below is the thread where you can see people unbox their mystery bags ... 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Mystery-bags-2017/m-p/3519393#M53254

I finally have a day where I don’t have any plans (eek)! Finally unpacked my Hello Kitty haul from Japan. It’s a rice bowl, tea cup, soy sauce pot, and saucers. I had forgotten how cute they were! More beauty Hauls to come soon (and more kitty pics in spoiler, because I can’t resist).

Spoiler
4184E1C3-086F-4024-A080-F38EE92172E4.jpegE5863648-87E7-4E67-81A1-5B7EB4BB8873.jpeg4DAD4974-3CF0-4D97-82C6-B86D80EA7DCF.jpeg

C57CC15C-218C-4A97-AF22-5C78DBB286B2.jpeg

Girl, your cat is waiting for you to pour the tea, what are you doing posting pics?  lol! 

These photos are so beautiful and your tea set is adorable!  You'll have so much fun with it! ❤️   @sister13

@sister13 awwwww this is too cute for words!!!! : )

Thanks @RoseCharlie!

@sister13The Hello Kitty haul is lovely and your kitty is so adorable.

Thanks @LadyStark1!

@sister13,

I'm in love with your kitty!  🙂

Thanks! She can be a little naughty, but she is super sweet and snuggly, and has the softest fur for a short hair cat. She’s very photogenic and always curious what I’m doing so she’s in a lot of my photos, lol! @tsavorite

Anonymous Insider

Oh my goodness, @sister13; your Hello Kitty haul is adorbs!  And so is your kitty!

Thanks @Anonymous! ❤️❤️❤️

RE: Re: Dashing December Hauls

So pretty @sister13 and your kitty is adorable!

Re: RE: Re: Dashing December Hauls

Thanks @Kim888, she cracks me up!

RE: Re: Dashing December Hauls

This tea set is the cutest thing ever!! Your cat is ready for a tea party 😍

Re: RE: Re: Dashing December Hauls

Thanks @bakeamuffin!

@sister13 what a lovely hello kitty set! They're so cute!! but what's even cuter is you cat!...seriously I cannot stop looking at your cat! funny how your cat attempts to drink  from your soy sauce pot..lol so adorable! ( is your cat a male or a female?)

Haha @mezzotown88, she’s a girl! She’s such a sweetheart but also naughty! She was trying to pick up the top of the soy sauce jar! She does the same with the lid to the sugar pots, I have to keep them put away in the cabinets to keep her from running off with the lid!

RE: Dashing December Hauls

My first December haul

Marshalls-Stickers, Sigma brush set

Candle pieces,Nutcracker - a gift from my family

Sephora-pinch me beautiful bag -vessel canister brush set

Re: RE: Dashing December Hauls

I love all of this! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   @mezzotown88

@mezzotown88Lovely haul, the Nutcraker is so cute!

@LadyStark1 Thanks 😃

15 Replies
testing