Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast. 
1AFAD625-E8BE-44B5-840C-229C9ABD0E68.jpeg

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Thanks! I called them and they said something was missing from my box. They are sending me out another item.

HourGlass.JPG

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Here’s my regular light-medium bag! There’s only one thing I won’t use, (the Cover FX glitter drops) so I’m considering this a win. Haven’t swatched the CT palette yet, but I know a handful of you gals love it so I’m excited to get to play with it soon.

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

@Mcakes Congrats on getting a box of stuff that you'll actually enjoy using!  I've seen so many boxes that people are really disappointed with so I'm happy that you did well.

Thanks @CookieGirl1 ! I try to keep my expectations very low for mystery boxes because you really never know what you're going to get lol. 

Your bag looks awesome @Mcakes!

Thanks @faeriegirl ! It's a pretty "practical" box save the CT palette and the CoverFX drops so the products will get used for sure. 

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

I'd be willing to trade everything here for something big (ND palette/visiart) or smaller trades depending on what you're offering!

• Natasha Denona - Cranberry Palette - rare find in this years box! ($63)
  • Jouer long wear lip creme - colour citronade rose ($24)
  • Sonia G brush - smudger one ($37)
  • Lapcos Variety 8 pack of masks (non-beautylish - $30 value)

DM here or ideally IG if interested @ megbecks 

* all unopened / unswatched  

Image result for natasha denona cranberry palette

IMG_5708.jpg

Slide View: 1: Lapcos Variety Mask + Exfoliating Pad Set

@megbecks  Please let me know if you would be interested in trading for any of the following:

• unit brushes face set $64 ( $72- $8 bag which wasn’t included)
  • Good Molecules niacinamde brightening toner $14,
  • Danessa Myricks dm 24 hrs matte in chestnut  $18
  • Miss Fame under my skin eye pallet  $49
  • Sol de Janeiro ipanema sunset glow oil $35

Thank you 

IMG_6912.jpgI live in Toronto. I am open to trade ideas or any kind. I will bundle for something exciting (such as a mid to larger ND pallet). I am also interested in exchanging the JS pallet for Blood Sugar. Let me know, throw it out there. I am not intersted in DC or any lip products. 

I DIE 😭🙌🏻☠️ First Lucky Bag ever and even though I will probably trade all but the skincare, I feel very lucky! Total retail value of $233.40.

What an amazing bag @labelleamazone ! I think yours is my favorite I've seen this year.

I would love the ND palette. I would trade all of my items for it

I have-

farmacy honey drop moisturizer

good molecules instant cleansing balm

dm Balm in Hot water

Stila iridescent eyeshadow trio

eve lom cleansing balm

let me know if you are interested! 

Interested in a Blood Sugar palette and Wayne Goss  brush?

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Hi! So sorry, but I’m not interested in any of those items. Thank you so much for the offer though ❤️

my bag is pictured above (I also have a sonya G brush) will trade all for the ND 

@labelleamazone  I would trade all of these for the Natasha Denona Metropolis pallet

Just received my lucky bag. I’m willing to trade all the items.

•   Under My Skin eyeshadow pallet $49
  •    Good molecules niacinamide brightening toner $14
  •    Danessa Myricks dm 24 hrs matte Chesnut $18
  •    Oribe gold lust repair and restore shampoo 8.5 oz  $49
  •    Sol de Janeiro ipanema sunset glow oil $35
  •    Units 200 series face set 206,207,208,209,210,211 It did not include the brush roll. The one on the Beautylish website has the set with the brush roll for $72
  •   Hourglass Caution extreme lash $29
  • Oribe mystify restyling travel size $22 
  • I also have a Jouer Best of Metallics lip creme collection from last years Beautylish bag unopened that I could add to the deal.

All items are unswatched and still in the box. I was on the good trade list in 2018. I didn’t trade my Beautylish box in 2019. I’m not sure if the list still exists or if it goes back that far to 2018. I would prefer to trade most or all of the box to one person due to shipping. But will happily entertain any offer.

All items up for trade on the trade pageAll items up for trade on the trade page

Willing to trade all  of these for a Viseart dark edit $39 

• unit brushes face set $64 ( $72- $8 bag which wasn’t included)
  • Good Molecules niacinamde brightening toner $14,
  • Danessa Myricks dm 24 hrs matte in chestnut  $18
  • Miss Fame under my skin eye pallet  $49 

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Hi! So sorry, but I’m not interested in any of those items. Thank you so much for the offer though ❤️

I am willing to trade any of these items for the Charlotte Tilbury ‘The Rebel quad Vol. 1’ or Starry Eyes to Hypnotize! Thanks!

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

my light/medium regular box arrived (1.8lb) not horrible, but definitely disappointed to see J* and double the liquid lipsticks. I'm excited to try the green clean from farmacy and the brush is a wayne goss 02

posted the DC Celestial Storm, J* liquid lipsticks, and sugarpill liquid lipsticks

2 Replies
testing