Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast. 
1AFAD625-E8BE-44B5-840C-229C9ABD0E68.jpeg

Re: congratulations!!! @SportyGirly125 I was thrown off by ha...

@SportyGirly125 hey it's all good! Do I need XL no, and don't really need regular either 😊 but it is fun to race against the clock I must say

@lmaster I know what you mean. We don’t really need it. 

It's fun nonetheless!! @SportyGirly125 I can live though you 😉

@lmasterwho knows with these bags. You might get a better selection of goodies than me 😂

@SportyGirly125 I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see that you get!!

@lmaster I can’t wait to see what you got. Every year I say I might not buy one and then when the day comes I’m refreshing my emails like crazy. 😫

@SportyGirly125 🤣😆🙌

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Had a small heart attack and thought I missed the lucky bag. I was just too early. I was able to get PM and the missing palette. Just one more to go. Lol

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Does anyone know what time the Lucky Bag drops? I seem to remember it was either 8am or 9am last year, as I waited at my laptop and kept refreshing my email until I got the announcement email and quickly placed my order.

Just received an email stating that early access will be at 9 am PT for one hour. 

@nomzCookie The time hasn’t been released yet this year. 

I’m very torn this year, I have done it the past 3 years. I got one XL and 2 regular. The first XL was amazing I got the 28 pan green brown by Natasha Denona which I had bought already but it’s so good I wasn’t mad. The two 75 bags both had JS which was a huge let down for me. Anyway the reason I’m torn is I always get stuff I have because I have so much makeup. It seems like every xl bag last year had Natasha Denona palettes and I already have them all so Idk if I should try for the XL. I feel like if I don’t I will regret it but also the same if I do it lol!

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

I also go the XL last year. I could only WISH I got something like the Denona palette. I did not.

I got scraps..and thats how i felt. Scraps.. leftovers. My bag was shipped SO late, there were tons of review up already and I was SO excited.. for nothing. Before anyone comes at me, I am aware, very much aware that its a gamble. But i didn't see anyones bag as poor as mine (at least not yet!).

I got an Surrat eyelash curler that had the Allure best Of Beauty 2014 sticker on it, actual retail price, 25$. 

That stupid Good Molecules thing, that i never used... by choice

A tiny eyeshadow 6 pan palette from Viseart

A wayne Goss Brush

a few other things that are so dull, i can't remember what they were.

I was kind of crushed, to see these small bits of things.. in an XL bag, while almost every reveal or comment was OMG DENONA!! and all these great items.. Here I was, 2 weeks plus later.. still no box.. and when it did show up, its was just crap. 

Did I learn my lesson? Nope. I got a regular bag this year.. lets see what happens.

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

I feel the same way towards it, but because the XL is not designated for any skintone. I did notice that they gave the ND palettes like Lila and Sunset in a lot of bags which I thought was interesting because I felt like most people (myself included) own them by now. I think they should have gone with the newer ones.I also saw Viseart Grande palettes too.I have decided that it is best if I skip the XL bag, since there are items I will not be able to do anything with except for sell them such as the Oribe kit, which they seem to love to give out. It looks like you might be better off with a regular bag too, unless you will gift, sell or trade items that you might get as repeats.

@Sephora85Maven last year was my first one. It didn’t seem like many people got the 28 pan. I tried to get the xl but it was sold out by the time I tried to process my payment. Even If I get duplicates, I can always regift it. I won’t be upset about a Sonia g or Wayne Goss brush. if you don’t like like/want the things in it, make it a birthday gift to someone special. Hope this helps

Info for the beautylish bag for different skin tones options. Looks like the xl option won’t have deeper tone option.

More info if this is your first time ordering one. 
3124D5DD-CC3D-4822-9624-F99D7E944B35.png

Email just went out from BL,, so excited!

@shimmerbait I’m so excited for this too!!! I can’t wait

I got the regular bag (this was before the XL) one year and I hated my bag. Thankfully I was able to trade. I tried to grab an XL bag last year and it got removed from my cart. I *may* try again this year I haven't decided yet. I know those XL bags seem the way to go.

Ok now I feel like a dummy. How do I sign up for these?
testing