Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Hi hi Everyone!  Welcome to the April Hauls thread.

Today's is what would have been my mother's 59th birthday. Even so, she's still has turned 59 just in another place.  Also, my birthday is coming up very soon and thought that it would so dear to create the April Hauls thread on her birthday.  She always got a thrill when I showed her all my hauls.

We all know the saying "April showers brings May flowers."  No rain can stop any of us from hauling our purchases! Please share anything you purchase in April.

Related image
Image result for april showers pictures

Image result for shopping pictures

Happy shopping and Happy Birthday to all of the April babies!

(Please continue to use @unfungirl 's March until Aprill offically strolls in!)

I'll be back to post my birthday haul 🙂 xoxo

Re: RE: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Kiss pop (pop rock, heartbreaker, poparazzi)

le marc (clara, editrix)

I grab all the colors since its only $8.99 ❤️

Re: RE: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

@Pochay  Oh nice! Pop Rock is a very pretty orange-y red! Hope you enjoy all your new makeup 😉

Re: April 2018 Astonishing Hauls

Korean products from CVS.  Shampoo is French brand.Korean products from CVS. Shampoo is French brand.Walmart $5 boxWalmart $5 box$15 big wall clock from Ross$15 big wall clock from RossItems from Amazon including basket/linen to make French foodItems from Amazon including basket/linen to make French foodIMG_1608[11203].jpgTraveling jewelry box from AmazonTraveling jewelry box from AmazonIMG_1618[10825].jpgShop Miss A online $1 all items including undies. Second time purchasing from site.Shop Miss A online $1 all items including undies. Second time purchasing from site.First time buying from Kiehl's website.  They forgot my 3 free samples.First time buying from Kiehl's website. They forgot my 3 free samples.

@meecheroo  I love your collective haul, as always!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   That travel jewelry case is especially awesome - I really need something like that! 

@meecheroo Now that is a mega haul! I didn’t even know that CVS carried Korean products. (Drugstores are ridiculously overpriced where I live) 

Sorry to ehar about your missing samples. Would It be worth contacting them? 

that travel jewelry case is so beautiful and the color is angelic.

@meecheroo  Those green Frudia bottles are so pretty!  And I absolutely love that clock!

I always like seeing the variety in your hauls @meecheroo 🙂 I've been thinking about shopping at ShopMissA but have never pulled the trigger lol. What a great haul! All those face masks 😮

Looks like some great beauty and other products, @meecheroo!

@meecheroo

Wow! Absolutely loving your hauls! That's a bummer Kiehl's forgot your samples. 
Enjoy everything!

@meecheroo What a fabulous haul! Since you mentioned you’ve ordered Miss A before, what do you think of their products? Did you have to pay duties on them?

If there was duty, I think it was like 35 cents or something under dollar.  Their items are hit or miss, but because they're only $1 I don't feel bad if I don't like them.  Some items I really like and others are whatever.  But the $1 undies are awesome.  I like their masks too.

@meecheroo Ooo I didn’t know Miss A sold undies too! Thanks for your mini review! I must peruse their site again 🙈

Dior haul

7D11AC3D-90DA-4A17-B50A-901C1023AD59.jpeg

Dior Addict lip Maximizer 006 Beige Sunrise

Dior Addict Lip Glow Holo Glow 009 Holo Purple

Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming EDP

Dior Poison Girl Perle De Parfum Roller-Pearl EDT

Ohhhh - What a beautiful and luxe haul, @angel7594!  Enjoy, beautiful! ❤️

Thank you @Tamara76! ❤️

A luxurious haul @angel7594. Dior has some lovely packaging. 🙂

@angel7594. Such a great haul!! Love Dior, especially the lip Maximizer. Enjoy all your great products!!

@angel7594Very pretty!  You introduced me to two new items I didn't know existed. 🙂

What a picture perfect haul @angel7594 Heart LOVE all your new goodies!

Thank you @Mcakes! 💗

@angel7594 The Lip Maximizer is soooo good!!!

9 Replies
testing