Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

2022 Birthday Gift

2022 Birthday Gifts According to Insta!! 

1B225216-5A3D-4D78-9517-63B9B0B7D278.jpeg

9759467B-8A94-446B-B382-E25699C7FAF1.jpeg

Re: 2022 Birthday Gift

looks like they added a charlotte tilbury set for VIB and rogue

also the option for 250 points like they used to have!

I wish we could use a few points to get more because i want 2 sets lol, the Tatcha one and Amika. 

I like the tatcha and amika even though that isn’t a high value. 

Olaplex is already sold out! It’s been for over a week. I’m so angry. The birthday gifts are a total joke. 

Olaplex, the only thing I am interested is out of stock in the first 3 weeks! so so so upset.

Awww so sorry to hear that. I think you should try Amika. I mean I know it is worth less but it's a great haircare set. I have extremely frizzy hair and used the soulfood nourishing mask and it was amazing. Like the smoothest hair I have ever had. That mask is like a necessity for me nowadays. 

Let me guess....Sephora will advertsise 3 gift choices (4 if Rouge), but by the time late birthday's come around there will only be 1-2 choices left.  As always, year after year, after year, Sephora refuses to aliquot birthday gifts so those who have birthdays in October through December will get the left overs that no one wants.  I am going on record now that the Tatcha and Olaplex will not be available for anyone with a birthday later in the year.

You can ask for your birthday gift regardless if it’s your bday you just won’t get it when it is. I got the tatcha set Jan 1st prob lol My bdays October and when the 250points was an option I was regretting getting mine earlier. The Absolute worst is when you finally see a promo you love 😰 & it’s still online but it’s “out of stock” well than they should take it off the app 😩

@RedHalo I've noticed the same thing.   I wish they would replace sold out items with an equal item option(s) for those of us with late year birthdays so that we have 4 options to choose from.  

Jokes on all of us. False advertising by Sephora. I am February! February! Already sold out. How is that possible? 

Yeah Oleplex was sold out. Thankfully I wanted the Laura Mercier because I ran out of powder (Becca doesn't exist now). I'm obsessed with the caviar sticks and very simple beauty now. Pretty sure the pandemic burnt me out makeup-wise...I actually was a reviewer and quit.

@Srishti3 Thank you so much for calculating this. Is the Amika really only $9? I'm super shocked because of how high-end their products are but it makes sense due to the volume if you really look at it. 

My birthday isn't for 9 months, so I'm hoping that these manage to stay in stock until then! This year my store was down to 2 options. But I am a fan of these options!

The Laura Mercier products are both holy grail for me I've never tried the Caviar stick in this shade, but they are so creamy and easy.

I love the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner and wouldn't mind trying the treatment an hair masks! 

I ended up choosing the Tatcha set yesterday. Not too thrilled that one of the items is a foil packet, but ah well. The Amika option wasn’t available for me, otherwise I would’ve picked that one!

@Guessgal Which one was the foil?

@Samtian @The primer 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!!

I hope you have (or had) a wonderful birthday, @Guessgal!

72024533-E9DE-4EAD-8CBC-5039731999F6.gif

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 1B225216-5A3D-4D78-9517-63B9B0B7D278.jpeg
  • 9759467B-8A94-446B-B382-E25699C7FAF1.jpeg
  • 72024533-E9DE-4EAD-8CBC-5039731999F6.gif
testing